Wow

wow.
art.

Lampshades on 4 legs

What in fucks name is that?

Salvador Dali taking his pet anteater for a stroll.

Ant eater

>144479036
eccentric

FUCK YOU ARTHUR

My gf calls my uncircumcised penis "the anteater"

>not rubbing peanut butter and ants all over your anus and letting an anteater eat them.
cucks

Basement nazis are literal fucking nigger tier IQ subhumans

Cause it's small?

Oh wow, what do you feed an anteater?

>anteater?
lobster. For some reason they keep dying however.

Termites.

>pussy fled Spain when the war began

He's a coward and a traitor

Dali and that unibrowed dyke and Andy Warhol are nothing more than Jewish subversion of classical European beauty

He was a proud Moor, if you didn't know. Does it surprise you

My gf calls my penis "justice".

are ant eaters the jews of the animal kingdom?

A faggot, known as LeCom.

Dali with a pic of Primo de Rivera

As in, "There is no justice"

yeah except this wasn't his art. He could actually paint and sculpt (and write and direct and etc etc etc). When you're as talented and hardworking as Dali was, you get to be an eccentric asshole because one can be sure that your weird subjective opinions are actually coming from a well-informed place (demonstrated in your other work)

don't compare Dali to that faggot Warhol you uninformed cunt

Your gf calls my penis her favorite butt plug.

Yet it sets things straight.

Dali is a fag

His whole shtick is "look at me! look how bizarre and whacky I am!", it's retarded. He has the mental capacity of a teenager.

Surrealists in general had that schtick.

You haven't a clue user.

See? Notice how nobody actually has an ARGUMENT when people call him out. It's straight to 'you're a caveman who doesn't understand art' pseudo-intellectual posturing.

is art just shock value?

> Loves hello kitty art

WTF do you idiot children learn in school? Gender studies?

Holocaust studies+

Just in case some of you didn't know, Salvador Dali had an asshole fetish. He even convinced some of the female visitors who came to his house to let him make a plaster cast of their assholes because he thought each one was beautiful and unique so it would be the best way to remember a person.

Dali has some very insightful work. His masterpiece 'The Discovery of America by Christopher Columbus' is awesome. It represents man landing on the moon and he did it in 1959 no less. My favorite is the matador some of his work is a little degenerate but his masterpieces are amazing. I give you his work called "Galacidalacidesoxiribunucleicacid".

A bizarre and eccentric creature that has no place in civilized society. Some call it an "artist."

And you are a boorish simpleton.
Go play with your pokeyman dolls or some shit.

Turns out he was a faggot, just like all 'artists'

i liked it when weirdos had redeeming features and weren't told to swap genders loudly and often

Genius! No really Genius!

Anyone hating on Dali has outed themselves as a plebian.

He was a Fascist and a Genius. He was a member of the Falange. You are a low rent phillistine.

His work is great. His act was annoying.

Strange cause he actually likes Franco and would write letters to him, albeit I don’t think Picasso liked him but I’m not sure

Dali also routinely jizzed into his paints to make his work literally a "part of" him.

Dali was a fuckin' pimp.

Picasso is trash.

My gf calls my penis disappointing.

There’s no joke here and we’re breaking up ;_;