What are these outfit styles called?

I really like them and find them pretty cool, post any pics of these outfit styles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K7mUOty-FdQ?t=35m27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

delinquent high school uniform

I figured what id type to find these is that, but is there more of an "official" name, like for example you know 'ahegao' would be the orgasm face for hentai but its better known as 'ahegao' than "orgasm face"

Banchou style?

Like people in jojo, the stuff they wear, or at least the main guy with the black cap and black jacket

The jackets is a long Gakuran jacket and the hat is a Commissar Cap, I'm still searching.

I see, also if you come across it, can you tell me what the leaf in the mouth is called?

Alright

Best Girl containers

The best thing i can find is Oral Fixation.

They might be a ex-smoker, they can't smoke in certain areas or they use twigs, pockies, straw and etc to look like they're smoking.

>girl tapes her boobs like a samurai

fugg

I want her to beat me up and reveal what are under those bandages and nurse me back to health

That's my fetish and I didn't even knew it!

post more tokkoufuku

特攻服

I want hair like this

Why'd you want shit on you're head?

Hey take that back NOW!

>black shadow
Are they chuuni?

Delinquents are so fashionable, its great.

Yeah they like chuunibyou

Gakuran?

youtu.be/K7mUOty-FdQ?t=35m27s

Old fashion was more fashionable.
I can't take seriously those feminine butlers of nowaday that try to look like they are badass while looking like they were drinking tea with a monocle british guy five minutes before.

LOL i like when people that know shit about anime and/or japan make comments about long skirt wearing girls about them dressed properly, and were the hell are the parents of the short skirt wearing girls and how slutty they are.

Banchos