KyoAni is promoting Robot Heart Update again

KyoAni is promoting Robot Heart Update again.

>Robot Heart Update is a romantic comedy about a cynical assistant manager named Naoto who works at a electronics store and his robot girlfriend named Snow (White). Naoto name is an anagram for adult (Otona). Like most people, Naoto stopped believing in magic and Santa when he grew up until one day meteors filled with magical rocks landed in the ocean and scientist used those rocks to build cute robots amongst other things. So this is like a "do you believe in Santa Claus" kind of story. Naoto also juggles his feelings with Snow who is literally powered by love. If a robot is programmed to get your love in order to recharge her batteries, can she actually truly love you? And all of this takes place during the Christmas season and ends on Christmas day.

Soon

Anime when?

Also, it seems even their LN plots are getting weirder and weirder by the year.

Bizarre, but intriguing.

I've never seen an anime centered on the theme of Christmas before. Could be interesting.

>Naoto name is an anagram for adult (Otona)
Are you serious? They think a common japanese like Naoto is an anagram

Should I expect much out of a guy falling in love with a robot? I doubt it will go into Ex Machina levels

Threadly reminder that KyoAni is God-tier animation studio

Why does Kyoani only adapt these shitty types of LN's?

Because they can turn shit into money

Is this yuri?

Oh great another anime to make me feel lonely on Christmas

The same thing will happen if they adapt something that's moderately interesting anyways.

>magic meteors all from the sky
>first thing you do is make cute girls out of them

Based

>scientist used those rocks to build cute robots
Thank you based scientist.

I'd prefer if scientists finally unlocked the secret to longevity, health and youth.

They removed Santa, it's trash.

Guy has his priorities straight

or they could build moebots
its a toss up really

Santa is trash.

>no high school
>working adult
>seems like it is not haremshit
>promote good christian value
>animated by godani

I think I dont even need to watch to know it is a fucking 10/10.