Dear Sup Forums fascists

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

an ANTIFA badass

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can

Why does everyone in your organization look like they have been heavily on meth for the past 3 years?

Deep breath...... hahahahahahahahah hahahahahaha

Fuck off nigger!

Gentleman, I do believe we may have a troll in our midst. This season craves wary walking.

This pasta is stale chef.

ok

tommy likey. tommy want wingey.

I think you're retarded

TROLL! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON... thought you ought to know...

> Antifa badass

Lolololol

I haven't seen this pasta since the election butt hurt thread earlier today. Thanks user.

I can't wait till orange hitler gets impeached and we put all you alt right nazis in jail

>You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling.
saged

I have no doubt you people are ready to fuck shit up. Did you know most mass shooters have been Democrats. Your side is fucking insane and youre too easily brainwashed to see it.

Haven't seen the pasta in a while
also
>hack into my account
>Sup Forums
>account

>digiprints
>scripting attacks

I chuckled.

You'll See.

Nice bait

Yup, and nothing ever happens. A barking dog doesn't bite. Because it wouldn't it's time barking, it would simply bite you.

I'm not reading that you commie faggot.

We actually just want you to kys, but you faggots are beyond reason.

...wouldn't waste its time barking....

No one here cares about that faggot. White nationalist are Muslims baiting race war.

Congratulations at your mostly failed Vegas attack. Oops, seems like your buddies from Antifa Australia gave away who the shooters were or who they were aligned with -! Soros is an old Nazi dragon, but he sure can finance his PMCs and utilize the underground terror networks to provide arms to your buds who committed the shooting. Tell me, how did they feel moving up the staircases with their earpieces on and firing upon civilians? Oh I know they escaped but it must've been a total thrill.

However, the good guys prevented the bomb from going off in the truck so you guys kind of failed there. Did the PMCs and cops ouflank your team? Was your organizational skill a little too slack?

Was Lt. Spencer Rapone in on the whole ordeal as well? I'm sure he might've gotten a whiff about it.

Poor Paddock or whoever the real operatives real name was found dead in the hotel room - he sure got the short end of the deal. Might've been that he was a loose end for you guys or was going to blow the operation to the feds?

We have so many of our guys waiting for you on or before November 4th-7th. Our boys are not dormant and they're quickly filling up their Santa List. Oh we know you have Masons and Jesters on the police force and other first responders and National Guardsmen who will stage false flag attacks on your own crowd.

We also know those seditious military members who will turn against the nation and side with you.

Just remember - if you ever run into our community, please don't blink when I lay two brass pieces into your head.

Have a good day.

nice pasta kid, now go to sleep. You're sleeping past your bedtime

saged

Fresh if poorly made pasta

Oh no... what are you gonna do stab me through my computer screen

I've seen some bad bait, but this...

tl;dr larp harder faggot. Sage and move on

Dude, why are you leaving empty threats to random strangers on the internet?

You are a shining example of what is wrong with millennials

>”I am liberal and open minded, but only towards those who think and act exactly like me”

Raiding the retard ward on a saturday night is a new low even for braindead antifa pustules BAKA

Spic here. Hispanics are tired of antifa trying to speak up for minorites. Like nigga worry about your race.we don't need a scrawny pale white boy yelling Autistic shit at ppl.

Its going to be fun when you get thrown off

Post pictures or OP is a faggot.

Those digits (also the obvious baitposting, but less so) are proof enough that OP is a fag

lolololololololololololol

Thanks for inspiration op

do you have a nice side, and a dark side?

Why does /pol allow lefty pol to fuck with them so much?

Try again sweetie

Look y'all, a racist calling racists racist.

>Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.
>You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!.
>You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.
>
Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

Nice copy pasta antifinigger.

I dare you at least I'm armed unlike the shit that is you

>I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.
>Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet.

That was beautiful.

Too long..did not read..

>Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet.
weak effort

why should I fear for my life when you don't have guns and I do?
I'll make sure to use my SS luger and my confederate manufacture 1851 navy revolver

Haha bullshit LARPing antifa/g

here's my IP 153.31.113.27
lets see what you got
mess with the best die like the rest

gay

fuck off nerd

It's been two minutes I think he died

I just reported you to the cyber police facist.

>the cyber police
lol