Is Magi another forgettable shounen or actually worth watching?

Is Magi another forgettable shounen or actually worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_KKFJjpVno
youtube.com/watch?v=4MxdmQXgteY
youtu.be/RX_WNZi48rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh djinn

Magi was fucking great, man. Go watch it for the soundtrack alone.

its decent as far as shounens go, anyone know why this never got another season?

It's not great but it's not really forgettable either, I'd say it's one of the less generic battle shounen series. Also manga > anime.

I think it almost caught up with the manga when S2 finished

It did get a second season, what are you even talking about?

It did, though. And Sinband OVA, as well as his own show.

manga's decent before the pants on head retarded mythological backstory, then it turns into a slightly less shit version of naruto

yeah maybe i could have worded it better but it was pretty obvious i meant 3rd season, work on your reading comprehension lads

This

youtube.com/watch?v=C_KKFJjpVno

Sagisu did a good job with the soundtrack. I recommend reading the manga first, then watching both seasons. And if your starting now, your lucky. The cancerous shipping wars finally ended. Thankfully Ohtaka didn't wait until the very end, those threads were getting unbearable.

Nope, it still gets me hard.

it's A-1, so skip

The last few episodes of Sinbad have been great for that

It's trash

Read the manga, you fool.

ITT: Amazing OP, terrible show

youtube.com/watch?v=4MxdmQXgteY

Pic unrelated

It's A-1, just read the manga.

Fucking hell, is that Ja'far? That is god damn delicious.

God I miss that show's first OP.

It's the prequel where you get to follow Sinbad as he creates Sindria. It's pretty good.

I can't wait to get to it. What I meant is the little sexual angel on the right.

That's Ja'far yes.

Both. It's another forgettable shounen but totally worth watching.

Is anyone going to rip netflix episodes 1-10?

It is shitty.

Read the manga.
The first part with the dungeons is average, comfy shonen material, but it gets better later on. I hope you like economics.
Also it has pic related, best female villain is years.

>want to read the manga with the OST in the background
>all the titles are in baguettespeak
Why?

Anime besides QUALITY at times (which was fixed on BDs anyway) has one huge glaring plothole - animeonly Alibaba being controlled by dark djiin - everyone who used it died.

That's Sagisu's style for some reason. Most of the tracks from the Berserk movies are in French too, And a lot of the Bleach ones are in various languages, from Latin to Spanish.

>QUALITY
>which was fixed on BDs anyway
Top kek

Give me some examples

A-1, the geniuses they are, like to condense approximately 100 chapters into 25 episodes each.

It is actually good.

>Not posting based Sinbad theme

youtu.be/RX_WNZi48rM

Shame on you.

>The cancerous shipping wars finally ended. Thankfully Ohtaka didn't wait until the very end, those threads were getting unbearable.
Yeah, but the threads about the latest chapter itself were glorious. All that salt and butthurt. You look across the Internet and you'll see NaruSaku levels of meltdown over it.