To my fellow countryman that lives "legal" in the US

To my fellow countryman that lives "legal" in the US.

Go back to our country, pendejo. You are destroying OUR country by escpaing from it, you are promoting more foreign intervention and cheap work, don't be a coward, don't escape to other's paradise, lets make our land a paradise and this is to all my countryfellowmen.

Stop being so cynical, live here, work here and make Mexico great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
digitalhistory.uh.edu/active_learning/explorations/alamo/Texas_Declaration.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, get the fuck back in here to die with us, bitch.

>Again

Get the fuck back in here wetback, we have work to do.

I'd love to help you guys out and bring them all back but even your fucking government wants them to stay here. Why? I don't know, but it is definitely bad PR when the birthplace of your citizens are basically disowned by your own government.

We could always do Operation Wetback again and bring them back by force: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

COME BACK PENDEJOS, WE HAVE LOTS OF WORK TO DO IN HERE, LETS MAKE THE ANGLO-SAXONS TREMBLE BEFORE OUR MIGHT, THEY HAVE CORRUPTED US FOR YEARS SINCE THEY KILLED OUR EMPEROR AGUSTIN DE ITURBIDE

COME BACK BROTHERS!

The US belongs to us, they stole our land

Show your true flags, fags.

>stole
Keep fucking crying. You lost. LOST. If you kept that land it would have been completely unused and wasted.

Do some research (if you want, leafy) about the Porfiriato, the good old days...

These are just VPN fags, a real Mexican knows that we should make AMerica Mexico again

If any uncle Juans here agree with this you are a pathetic cuck lying so you can fit in with your racist white friends and have no fucking self esteem
These anglos are not our friends, we must never forgive them for what they did. They are our enemies

Never said we were friends and we don't have to. The point of the matter is that you LOST. We didn't steal jack shit. It even says in the Texas Declaration of Independence that Mexico ALLOWED foreigners to live in their country but when Santa Ana decided to usurp power the Texans decided it was time to leave because that was not what they signed up for.
digitalhistory.uh.edu/active_learning/explorations/alamo/Texas_Declaration.pdf
You then had the grand idea to attack a sovereign nation that fought for independence... even when powers like Britain and France recognized the independence of Texas. You then got butthurt and declared war on the United States and lost even more land because you decided to take the first shot. You didn't allow Texas to secede like they fought for.

I want Mexico to succeed, but you're not going to go anywhere trying to rationalize lying to yourself

This motherfuckers leech off from the usa welfare system and enjoy their puny lives while we have to work harder then our ancestors to earn ourselves a life worth living. These are the fuckers that put up mexican flags and "feel" pride for their country of origin and they celebrate the same traditions like us. FUCK THEM, If you love this country so much, why the fuck are you there, fucking hypocrite? Get them the fuck back so that they can suffer here with us, make them work hard to fix this damn country, MAKE THEM REMEMBER WHAT IT MEANS TO BE MEXICAN. Fucking coward pussies, ALL ILEGALS MAKE ME SICK.

Feeling pride for "la raza", fucking NACOS, i hope trump deports them all back, when they come back we will receive them by turning our heads on them, just lke they did with us.

Hitler wanted us to have the pars of Mexico that you STOLE. He knew that it was rightfully ours you fucking American scum

Never seen anyone cry so much after losing a war. An entire country of pussies Wow.

Stay woke my man.

i'm not so sure man, a lot of the children they will bring back are soft, low t, liberal niggers, there are no gibs here and if they think they can protest like in the us, they gonna get a fist full of fuck you

Fuck off mexico even Guatemala is better then you and besides it currency is way better then the peso pedro

Why shouldn't we take money from American scum and infiltrate their democracy so that their disgusting country will fall? Remember that they stole our land, remember that they are our enemies, don't be an uncle Juan so you can feel like you fit in on Sup Forums

You got any proof of that? Why does everyone even say we STOLE land? Europe is a gigantic example of land being STOLEN from one state to another but I don't see Greece going up to Turkey and telling them to give back land. You move on with what you got and we didn't steal shit.

Mexico would be pretty top tier if it was fixed up tbqh.
It's a good location, the climate in the south part is paradise.

fuck off nazi larper, you don't know anything about Nationalism, take away that flag you fucking poser, that mindset you have of "making america mexico again" is present in plenty of retards from this country, it's not an enemy, nor an ally, it's but an opportunity to fix this damn country back to its glory.

And stop being a fucking chairo, pareces un pedejote de la UNAM que siempre se queja del pinche gobierno puto, pero no sabes como arreglar los problemas en mexico y no propones nada para hacer, nadamas te quejas de que es culpa del gobierno y la verga, el problema no es el gobierno ni estados unidos, ERES TU.

Look man I am just trynna get by without any gibsmedats and I like my head on my shoulders so no

>virtue signallin this hard for americucks like a fucking cuck
What an utterly pathetic cuck you are

>Friends and some side of my family work there and constantly tell me to casually move to the US so I can get a "real job and earn real money"
>Look down on me and every chance they call me or visit me it's a good chance to annoy me about it
>Ask them about their debts and jobs
>All of them have one debt or even more but it's okay because they get gibs also it's apparently a sign to breed 4-5 kids
>Have jobs like menial tasks that involve recollecting fruit or some shit, being a casher at Wendy's, librarians or accounting
>They tell me that the cheapest restaurant or doing random shit will net me tons of money compared to whatever I'm currently doing now
>I have no debts, no kids and an excellent job but of course they have never asked me about it
Are people this deluded? This sounds like they live in a fairy tale

>WHAT IT MEANS TO BE MEXICAN
>suffer here with us

¡La culpa la tiene el PRI!

More immigrants to help flee from PRI, EPN, and the eventual impending era of Mexico under narcoanarchocommunism!

>These anglos are not our friends, we must never forgive them for what they did. They are our enemies

So the US military should invade you and wipe you out?

You're the reason I enjoy going out of my way to be a shitty person to the Hispanics I come across.

Yes, they are THAT deluded. They just want a first world income with their third world culture.

From what I read there are around 20% of Mexicans who are European. The rest are a mongrel bunch of hybrids, mostly the result of European mingling with the native savages. I'd highly encourage that 20% to come to the US and leave Mexico to the savages. Join WESTERN CIVILIZATION in the US my conquistador brothers and sisters!!!

You can come here if you'd like. The rest have to go back.

>These obvious VPNs
kys Cody, you'll never convince me to leave this great nation

You guys have a fucking huge population, and I realize this, and because of this not every Mexican speaks for every other Mexican. It's a similar situation here, there's plently of people that make us look bad too.

>appropriating Gringoface
DELET

Reverse colonialism. We say noooo. Don't come here hardworking young breeders and enjoy our cities and keep our towns populated. Then we leave the border virtually unguarded so you can't resist. Boom. We get population growth, vitality in rural areas and your countries die out because you no longer have young people and viable workers.
la raca

Word!

>proud parasite! la rata

Why can't Mexico deal with their cartel problem?

This problem is deep and decades in the making.

This would never happen in America.

SEND THEM ALL BACK

I'm one of 6 Americans working alongside 20 illegals in my workplace. 2 are Guatemalan one is Salvadoran, the rest are your paisas. They act and say (the 4 who speak a little english) that they are better workers than americans, yet they intentionally walk slow and work slow and draw things out longer than needs to be. This causes us to hire temp workers, who are their friends and illegals also. Then they turn around and act like we are all friends when they bitch and cry about why we don't get a raise in pay. Then they turn around and start talking shit about how Americans are guebons and they are all chingon. They don't know I know what they are saying. They watch Mexican tv in the break room at lunch time, a fucking show with clowns and tranny singers. They do coke in the bathroom in the morning.

I don't want them here. But if they go back where they belong, I'm not so sure things will get better. But at least Mexico won't become Guatemala. You guys need to start memeing this shit.

Im mexican and hate my race more and more everyday. Just about 2 hours ago I saw 2 spics coming back from the back of a warehouse next to where I live, guess what I find? Gang grafitti. Mexico is definitely isnt bringing their best. I fucking hate them next time I see them around this area Im calling the damn cops on those wannabe gangsters fucking lowlifes.

Yes. Yes they are. All of my family here in the US has debt and is living paycheck to paycheck while the families that stayed in Mexico are living in their land and selling Avocados for a living and own businesses. So deluded.

You were busy killing the real natives under orders from white Spaniards and catholic priests. You were stealing their land. We came along and took what you claimed was yours but did not yet possess. You were busy playing big tribe vs little tribe. And when a bigger tribe came upon you and did the same thing, you whine on Sup Forums using our systems of free speech that we provide, crying about losing in a game where we all played by the same rules? You have independence because America kicked your silly asses and made you see what kind of power freedom from monarchs can give to the poorest people.

So the next time you see a fat ass American, or a retarded Chad ready to bang a hermosa Mexicana senorita, or just some stupid drunk American slob, walk up to them, and muster up some fortitude in your cowardly baby nuts, and say "muchas gracias".
You little pinche chingalera.

But if some dumb ass niggers start some shit, don't blame us, blame the jews for financing their boat rides.

>tfw my name is Juan
>and I'm an uncle
>and hate Mexicans
Fuck you guys, I'm not considered a citizen by Mexico, your narcos robbed some family and kidnapped friends of my family a while back, have terrorized my relatives in their home town and made life a living hell.

To top it off, you whip have been there capitalized on the crime and were happy about the profits you gained until you realized you let it get out of control.

You made your bed, now suck a penor.
I will be an uncle Juan, i will snub Mexican locals and stay far away from helping Mexico lift its self, stay down like a dog (which you guys treat worse than garbage, i might add)

Your country already stole too much from us. We are only giving you back criminals and keeping the hard workers, you ungrateful leeching beta country

it's unfortunate how fucked up mexico is now. i remember a time when it wasn't...

Me too, i lived there as a kid, from 1988 to 1995, in a small town, that same town I 2015 shot down some military helicopters, 70+ members of the local mafia were shot and left to die for 3 days by the military.

The police force was arrested suicide they were working with the mafia, my uncle who runs a construction businesses in that area had been threatened with kidnapping and extortion. He was also robbed for $80,000 (converted, that's in American)

That's why Mexico is going through what it's going through, that's God's punishment for Mexicans letting it get that bad.

>today's not to say the US won't God through something similar soon

Go fucking kill yourself. the majority of Mexicans are no even worth the air that they breathe. The ones that are worth something legally flee that shit hole of a country because of all the brown shit, low IQ people that support a culture of crime and corruption and gang creation/loyalty much like the niggers in that aspect.

Mexicans will never rise above, because they can always be bought off with a little bit of money to vote democrat, aka PRI, PAN, PRD, PT, or any of the other shit that promises to give you things that do no belong to you, by taking from someone else.

If it where up to me I say shoot all the illegal mother fuckers on sight, Mexican or otherwise. They have on average degenerate genes and low IQ levels any way so nothing lost. If they where worth something they would not have trouble being prosperous in their country and immigrating somewhere else in the future.

From a fellow Mexican with an IQ of 120 who legally immigrated to the great US, and supports its values of freedom of speech and gun rights as well as the rest of the constitution and limited government ideals. I am not a part of the hard labor force (wetbacks) we have more than enough of those here in the states, but I am a part of the automation work force to bring the country forward and automate everything. Soon no one with an IQ lower than 90 will be able to get a job in the sates because everything will be automated, so no need for low IQ Mexicans or otherwise here in the states.

Also as a Mexican I would like to see our own version of MEXICAN PRESIDENT TRUMP to put Mexico first instead of lining their pockets first. DEATH to PEÑA

Nah, This government is rotten.

I mostly agree with this, it's just that IQ means absolutely nothing and is just a number that egotistic cocksuckers will wave around.

Why would you want a kike as your president?

if anything that you just said had any truth to it then maybe you should tell that to the Military, CIA, NSA, FBI, PENTAGON, etc that their number 1 method for screening the dumb from the smart is flawed. but we know you wont do that because IQ matters in helping determine a persons intelligence and capability to think critically.

>not working at USA, winning US dollars, while living in cheaper Mexico
And who's the pendejo here, you fucking chilango

But you could be a crowned el Kango de mehico if you'll only return.

>us
>the Spanish

One of these is correct, spic.

These look more like central Americans.