GET IN HERE FAGGOTS, IT'S HAPPENING

The demofags are going for it in Illinois

ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum=4107&GAID=14&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=107988&SessionID=91

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/magamu312?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=8RP8u5BGRBQ
springfield-armory.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Synopsis As Introduced
Amends the Criminal Code of 2012. Makes it unlawful to deliver, sell, or purchase or cause to be delivered, sold, or purchased or cause to be possessed by another, an assault weapon, assault weapon attachment, .50 caliber rifle, or .50 caliber cartridge. Makes it unlawful for any person to knowingly possess an assault weapon, .50 caliber rifle, or .50 caliber cartridge 300 days after the effective date of this amendatory Act, except possession of weapons registered with the State Police in the time provided. Provides exemptions and penalties. Prohibits delivery, sale, purchase, or possession of large capacity ammunition feeding devices. Provides exemptions and penalties. Prohibits the knowing sale, manufacture, purchase, possession, or carrying of a trigger modification device. Defines "trigger modification device". Effective immediately

>Illinois
don't care

Bump. Nice catch OP

Champaign reporting!
fuck chicago and springfield

Oh...well never mind then
Thought you would
I was mistaken and will go to bed now

What the fuck is an ‘assault weapon’

Also....50? Considering how few people own one, there’s no way to pretend this isn’t just a blatant gun grab

Lets see if they succeed in setting precedence. If they do expect this to be standard in most states and a federal law with the next democrat controlled government.

>status: filed with clerk
They're going to file bills like these in every blue state, as they do after every mass psyop. Nothing will pass.

Dooooo itttt IL will finally implode when the last taxpayers leave the state instead of giving up their firearms to the jewnigger stronghold known as Illinois

In their eyes?
Considering the faggots don't know the difference between a Clip and a Mag.
Anything.

Don't know if you are in Illinois or not but
these democrats are running rough shot over the Republican Gov.
They just rammed a 30% income tax increase down our throats over the Gov veto.
These faggots are moving any way they want.

>Makes it unlawful for any person to knowingly possess an assault weapon, .50 caliber rifle, or .50 caliber cartridge

Why are they going after .50's and what do they define as Assault, and Large Capacity?

What does every democrat call an assault weapon?
Any semi-auto with a pistol grip

Threadly reminder if you want to meet other autists in Chicago you can every 2nd tuesday at Rebar in the Trump Tower - twitter.com/magamu312?lang=en

>what do they define as Assault
anything you would want to own

>large capacity
over 10 rounds

>shooting happens in vegas with .308 and .223
>lets ban 50 cals

I don't think this will pass. R-right guys?

Like any good downstate Illinoisian, I stay the fuck out of Nigger city

it might pass because IL is a failing communist regime and all the human capital left over the last 10 years

john-user is right again. the "high incident project" seems to be proceeding smoothly as planned

>Don't know if you are in Illinois or not but
>these democrats are running rough shot over the Republican Gov.
>They just rammed a 30% income tax increase down our throats over the Gov veto.
>These faggots are moving any way they want.

Thank you for your public service, OP. These bastards virtue signal by taking a swing at our rights. The assault weapon language is particularly insidious. Imagine how they would freely define and expand the term over time. Do not give an inch.

>wouldn't mind picking up one of these one day

Rough-shod*

Excuse the fuck out of me
Ain't nobody got time for that
I'm freaking the fuck out user.

Weird, it was literally the exact opposite across the river in MO until 2016 election. We had a dem governor and a rep super majority in legislature, they overrode his vetos on constitutional carry and some other stuff.

>tfw we elected a navy seal as our governor in 2016 whose campaign commercial was him shooting a machine gun

>shall not be infringed

Remember to vote out the gun grabbers this November 7th.

Register to vote!

Come to Missouri my dude, its much better here.

Hard to do.
Look at the sponsors
Chicago area Dems
Illiterate nigger constituents.

Would love to
Almost did 6 years ago
Family and shit

aren't there a gorillian niggers there too?

>Illinois
>Live in Indiana
>We've told the fed to go fuck themselves multiple times on gun control.

youtube.com/watch?v=8RP8u5BGRBQ

Illinois is fucked its a lost cause. Taxes are fucking ridiculous, the niggers are starting to pour into central and southern illinois in bigger numbers

I bailed to Missouri a few months back because its cheaper to pay out-of-state tuition here than in-state in Illinois

tell us more

We can't let them get hold of the bump stocks

more about what? living in missouri vs. illinois?

Keep at it fags. Have fun when any of this shit makes it to the SCOTUS. DC just got btfo on CCW.

Only in downtown St. Louis and Kansas City. Springfield is a city without niggers, literally a wonder to behold. North side and Kansas side of KC is also really nice

They got Chicago around the same time
But that was Cities banning them
Don't know what they do if it's a statewide ban

They wanna ban 50 cal ammo? I dont think a 50 caliver rifle has ever been used in a crime.

They had one at Waco

These motherfuckers think to have to have a bump stock to bump fire.
You think they know what they are talking about?
They are just trying to ban something so they can expand it later

Illinois has a literal Russian Tier state government controlled by Michael Madigan.

I for one am happy to see the degenerates who choose to live in (((Illinois))) and (((Chicago))) be stripped of their rights to defend themselves.
If they willingly choose to live with subhuman apes and faggots they deserve to die at their hands.

>out of state more expensive
nigger what

there's definitely still niggers but outside of st. louis and KC its mostly white and conservative as fuck. Much better scenery and outdoors shit if youre into that.

The sheer size of Chicago lets them run Illinois, but StL and KC arent big enough to completely control this state. Ive only been here a few months mind you but sales taxes are much lower, and you dont get completely raped at the DMV for instance.

It will be
>Look we banned X and we had 2 less dead niggers in the last 3 years
>We have to do more to save the precious Tyronnes

CU as well fuck the urbanites

Downstate is hostage to Chicago
It's farm ground outside of the Metro area
You want 26 million acres to be abandoned and left for the niggers?

This is why you don’t cuck on gun rights. They go after fringe stuff like .50 and bump stocks because most people don’t care. But the march continues and eventually they’ll be coming everything else.

This is how communism start.

Just secede it to missouri so you can glory in our lower tax cigarettes and such. Declare Chicago its own hell and kick it out.

After tuition and fees SIUC was like 14 grand per year, im going to SEMO for 12500.. then after I get residency its like 6500 for next year

cuck state is cuck.

Chicagoland will remain a shithole filled with black crime.

Suck cock stupid garbage humans

> Makes it unlawful to deliver, sell, or purchase or cause to be delivered, sold, or purchased or cause to be possessed by another, an assault weapon, assault weapon attachment, .50 caliber rifle, or .50 caliber cartridge.
This sure will fix Chicago at once

You think niggers are going to do anything with it?
Their kike sandnigger governor and his failed policies will lead to their inevitable collapse. They won't take an inch of rural land.
And still, no sympathy for the nigger-tolerant.

So where is a good place to find wheat fields in illinois?

someone tl;dr whats wtong with Illinois atm

Democrats and nig nogs

Lol. Fucking almost ALL gun crimes are commited with Handguns. Fucking derps.

chicago is like a condensed california hellhole from which the state governs the 99% of people not killing each other in gang fights with an iron lefty fist. They're bankrupt too.

>Democrats
The Republicans are just as bad. Pic related. This state is bankrupt because of public sector pensions and unions and they're campaigning on keeping the pensions solvent.

Fair enough. What is it with the elected officials in that state? How is it it smaller, normal towns? Wisonsin fag here, in a nutshell; we are supposed to hate you all because of chiraq itself, and your abysmal drivers

Shitty driving is a population density thing, and all large cities produce shit tier drivers.

>tfw we elected a Koch-brothers puppet traitor instead of the pro-gun, pro-middle class candidate

For the driving it is this plus we all say it about each other's states. Though I would bet that minorities are shittier drivers due to having lower IQ which lowers their spatial awareness as well.

Illinois is ground zero for the Frankfurt school and the jews. The long story short of that is that they're all corrupt beyond measure. Don't trust any Illinois politician. Hillary, Obama, and John Podesta are all from here.

A great way to see how the smaller towns are quickly is to see how they voted in the election. Basically Cook county (which includes more than just Chicago but Chicago essentially corrupts it all) is bad. There are lots of great towns in it including my hometown, but as others have said it's governed by the overwhelming corruption that is Chicago. See the most recent soda tax; they don't give two shits about people's health its just a tax for money.

The smaller towns basically outside the city are pretty nice and great to live in. My hometown was Streamwood and its growing more and more diverse. Elgin, a neighboring town, has been heavily mexican all my life which is sad (as it wasn't before and crime follows).

The gist of our suburbs are that they were formed by whites to escape niggers, but nowadays the shitskins of all races are or have pushed outwards in sizable enough numbers to break some of them slowly.

There are lots of left wing people, but ultimately I almost never see anybody with funny hair or tattoos back home or on the NIU college campus. That part isn't as bad as it seems, it's the culture of our nation and state that are corrupting. Diversity is breaking it apart as well.

The best upside to all of this... White people are noticing it far more here. I openly gauge them throwing out relatively blunt statements about how cities are shit cause of it and how we all know where the crime comes from, etc. They always agree in private, even if Dekalb (NIU college town).
1/2

this

come to Colorado white man Illinois gun owners

help us revoke these fucking stupid mag restrictions

Its not all a shithole.

The most important thing to remember is even the liberals know to avoid the groid. Pic conclusively related.

They banned a gun that likely accounts for zero of the 500 annual murders in Chicago. Kek.

I am fully convinced it would only take a leader who could speak outright about these issues to shake things up. I have thought about it quite a lot but the issues is I don't know what to aim for with that group. I could probably pull together 20 hard right people instantly at a call, 50 total in a couple days, and those are just people I know.

The issue with turning Illinois entirely Republican would be that Chicago is a bastion of leftism. 56% white, 26% black (luckily they don't vote much but might if riled up), 5% asian, about 20% hispanic for cook county.

It would take basically all the whites to rally behind you to turn it as the other races don't really vote right wing.

But to summarize/restate just one more time, it actually is pretty damn nice here. I love our suburbs it's just I realize they're going to get worse due to demographic change. People are just as nice as anywhere else (Chicago excluded), and usually the other races are fine people. It's the fact that they'll vote left endlessly that's the issue with them.

If you wanna see some google Streamwood, Elgin, Algonquin, St Charles, etc. I highly prefer the cities running down the Fox river. Wealth obviously excludes the other races so you'll find St Charles to be extremely nice. You've probably seen similar suburbs if you've lived in any American city though as they all kinda look the same it turns out even our "historic" looking downtown buildings.

Sorry for the disjointed post I just wrote it up as I was thinking to give you a decent idea of the state. I love it too much to move.

A state passing a law doesn't create a precedent. The courts affirming a challenge to the law does.

Fuck. I'm sure even more gun control will fix their problems.

Illinois here, can confirm.

Everything about that gun is expensive. What does a single round cost?

Is that red spot the University of Chicago?

Who else is going to sell the triads their guns?

((they)) don't even care if it happens in their lifetime, they've been at it over a century, but they'll chip away until you can't defend yourselves

probably chinatown

Don't all the niggers buy their guns from Indiana anyway?

Illinois lawmakers actively making the state worse is hardly news anymore.

They don't want weopons available to the public that are effective against light armor. For your safety of course. :)

There is an illegal Mexican pedophile living in Illinois in the City of Calumet, he goes by the username of 'JesusJuice' on the BellGab Forum, who's owner 'mv' is a very sympathetic supporter of their postings on his forum.

JesusJuice username, the Mexican illegal pedophile is very skillful in denying his pedophile activities and masquerading as a tranny freak.
He keeps cats as an attraction to lure young children to his place and sexually abusing them.

3-6 bucks a round of you buy it off the shelf. Definitely one to load yourself if you want to shoot a lot, especially with something with as much accuracy potential as a McMillan. A world sniper record was set with one recently.

The crimes in Waco were perpetrated by government niggers.

Mass murder included children who they saved from the evil"pedo" b shooting them to death and burning them alive.

Mike Madigan needs to take a helicopter ride

>he goes to SEMO
Literally commit suicide plz you racist subhuman. Your life means nothing.

Where's the archive

cia niggers killed the branchdavidians in waco because they hacked government databases and found pedogate nd child trafficking and save some childs that were being trafficked cia niggers lit the house up because there was computers in there that had classified governmentshit

Literally underfunding pensions, years and years of not paying into pensions. And year after year Daley promised to shore up pensions and prevent the impending budget crisis by selling off the state's assets to the private sector ex. Sold the city's parking meters for 1.125 billion to Morgan Stanley who flipped it to Abhu Dhabi the country who makes 160 mil a year and none of it goes to the city. Where did that 1.125 billion go, not the pensions, who the fuck knows?

Then his wife dies and he builds a park and memory holes all his corrupt shit

>Springfield
>Banning rifles
wonder if this was intentional?
springfield-armory.com/

who the fuck is voting for these politicians. i fucking hate chicago

Nope it's def nobs, drive south down i94 dan ryan aka Nigger-500. You're forced to dive 80mph in a 45 zone lest you get smashed into by some Zulu in a Pontiac only for them to dive off blissfully unaware of civic laws. Then when it splits to lake shore to the east and 94 west around the city traffic slows to the speed limit magically as they all disappeared.

Whew, this will finally stop the rash of .50 cal shootings. Have to get all them M2's and Barrett's off the streets.

Seriously, what the fuck are they smoking? Even dope doesn't make you this fucking retarded.

>fucking drumpf you should read the constitution
>lol nobody needs an assault weapon to hunt deer

liberalism does though