WHAT

WHAT

NOO

You can't do this. It was her turn Drumpf.

HER TURN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_Railroad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I assumed on Day 1 this would be the case. He has a portrait of Jackson watching over him in the oval ffs

No surprise. He returned the Churchill bust to the White House after Obummer removed it.

WE WUZ MONEYS AN SHEITTTTTT

Why not put her on the fucking $50? It's a note I nearly never see. Even when I'm dealing in large sums, the deviation is always twenties or hundos. I fucking see two dollar bills more than I see fifties.

>not putting Theodore Roosevelt on the money

>Trump administration halts plans to replace the founder of the Democratic Party with a gun-toting Republic

If Tubby bills were to circulate, they would be vandalized so often ("nigger", "KANGZ", etc) (starting with me) that the govt would quit the program.

Trump using his executive power to cock block! (OMFG)(SMFH)

>deviation
That's "denomination," Einstein.

I'M NOT EVEN AMERICAN IN THE SLIGHTEST BUT IF THEY REPLACED JACKSON WITH A SHEBOON I WOULD FUCKING COME OVER TO THE US AND DO YOUR OWN REVOLUTION FOR YOU

Well so much for referring to a 20 dollar bill as a "nigger"

Trump doesn't want to devalue US currency by 40%.

>not putting the most influential black American on US currency

based i hope he does it

>nignog on money

Guess I won't be able to purchase goods and services in niggers in the future

Now I want it to happen.

Fuck. I wanted to unironically refer to them as Tubs.

If you're going to put a black woman on the twenty, make it Roberta Flack. God damn that woman can sing

As a burger, I would exchange flapjack nigress for the 2 dollar bill

Someone would inevitably make stamps and perhaps a tracking website like that "Where's George" site. NiggerTubbies.com or something like that.

If you think about it we get to use Niggers as currency again.

lioncash 2.0?

Seems like a total waste of money to even change the currency.

She wasn't a president, so why put her on any currency.
Fuck, if we were to put anyone one a bill other than a POTUS, it should be Sitting Bull, or some other Native American with a cool name.

Churchill was a losr kike puppet. Literally could not stand on his two legs without being piss drunk, a crippled alcoholic whose incompotence during ww1 wrote him off forever until the Military junta- Jew aliance that ran wartime Britain needed a jolly chap to play a role.

No need to thank me for the redpill, kiddo.

I'd literally pull out 500 dollars worth of 20s, write NIGGER and KANGz on them then go trade it back for 100s.

(((They))) hate Jackson. Ask yourself why were the levies blow during Katrina. One look around the central statue in French quarter will tell you why

Because that wouldn't send quite the same revisionist message. Grant has de facto secular sainthood for serving the glorious and upright Union Army.

More of a reason to vandalize it.

Jackson would not hbe wanted to be on the money. The jews put him on the fed reserve notes as a fuck you.

Tubman would at least be better. You niggers are so easy to trigger, “muh remove white man” even though that white man killed every jew banking attempt and would have hung the fed reserve board from the tallest trees on the National Mall.

Tubman was a Union spy during WW2.

James Madison is a founding father.

I wonder why he is not so popular

Obama=worst ever by large margin

dont beleive his birth cert is real

never gonna happen...trump loves jackson so much he hung a picture of him in the oval office

>incompotence
COMPED

Hamilton and Franklin weren't Presidents and Native Americans are white people. No feather nigger signed the Declaration of Independence.

or someone who wasn't a criminal

I would buy a defacement stamp the moment they came out. Hopefully several different ones.

Was that the busnigger or a different one

besides our currency is over anyways...get ready for the new treasury notes when trump kills the fed reserve and BTFO all the schmecklebergersteins

Yeah but we don't need a 12 dollar bill.

So what remarkable enough did that niggress achieved to be considered onto a bill?

Thank fucking God. There won't be niggers on your notes.

you can't possibly be this dumb
>>>a search engine

Fuck that shit put this baller looking mufucker

Oh yeah i even forgot she did nothing. Fuck.

>putting tubgirl on my 20$ bill
absolutely disgusting.

Beautiful statue, but New Orleans is one of the most jewed cities in America. Go down to the riverwalk and show me who its named after. Look at the statue of him and the little boy. Then go to lafayette cemetery and look t all the mausoleums.

You and I may very well have just become best friends.

What are your thoughts on Lincoln?

She freed slaves and was pro 2nd.

>jewel city
You mean jewel niggerville?

kek

Harriet Tubman was going to originally be on the $10, but Barack Obama's fickle Secretary of the Treasury, Jack Lew, literally changed his mind after seeing that stupid Broadway play 'Hamilton,' and switched to the $20.

If Lew can change plans willy-nilly like that, so can President Donald Trump and Steven Mnuchin.

If they hate him so much, then they wouldn't even tease the idea of removing him from the $20. You think he wanted to be on a Federal Reserve note?

>Tubman was a Union spy during WW2.
What am I reading?

Tubman was not a spy, she was an illiterate nog propped up as a propaganda piece almost a century after the war. 90% of her 'story' is completely unverifiable bullshit.

And today those "freed slaves" are killing each others with those guns en masses, oh the irony.

umderrated

If any of you knew what Andrew "I Killed The Bank" Jackson was about - you'd know he'd not have a problem with this. Why would he want his image to be on a Federal Reserve bank note? That's like the ultimate insult to him. "Lol, you tried to kill us off but we lived and now we're gonna use you as one of debt notes."

>Tubman was a Union spy during WW2.

Jeff Davis was also commanding American U-boats.

Still better than a nigger

She helped southern niggers infest northern cities like Baltimore and Chicago through the underground railroad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_Railroad

we are all brown

answer jackson is part brown

enuf of race talk

>As a child in Dorchester County, Maryland, Tubman was beaten by masters to whom she was hired out. Early in her life, she suffered a severe head wound when hit by a heavy metal weight. The injury caused disabling epileptic seizures, headaches, powerful visions, and dream experiences, which occurred throughout her life.[24][23]

>As an illiterate child, she had been told Bible stories by her mother.[22] The particular variety of her early Christian belief remains unclear, but she acquired a passionate faith in God. She rejected the teachings of the New Testament that urged slaves to be obedient and found guidance in the Old Testament tales of deliverance. Tubman was devout, and when she began experiencing visions and vivid dreams, she interpreted them as revelations from God. This religious perspective informed her actions throughout her life.

Prime spy material. Fucking bigots baka

haaaahhahahha

This is how niggers are supposed to be.

He should change it back to the original plan of putting it on the 10 dollar one in order to piss off Hamiltonfags

>tfw ywn buy a car with one of these

Federalists are the worst anyway, fucking traitors.

Kek, I had forgotten about that. Literally a mentally retarded sheboon who managed to lead her family out of Maryland during the war and was held up as a hero for it. There is not a single shred of evidence that she did anything besides that, all of the rest of it is bullshit.

>harriet tubman
>literally who

???

If you think about it, having Andrew Jackson on a (((Federal Reserve Note))) is irony at its finest

It actually makes me feel bad

>powerful visions
Oh lawdy, she was taken by a a case of the vapors something powerful

Niggers were never currency
>They were a commodity.
>Like livestock.

>only Americans who actually payed attention in class will get this joke

It's irony and most likely a "fuck you" at Jackson, but taking him off just for this politicalized bullshit is stupid. Honestly if you want to replace him with anyone make is James Polk or Teddy

>Like livestock.
Like?

BASED

outdated farm equipment

tax sports to pay for single moms

Its a perfect metaphor for currency debasement.

If you want to remove Jackson for a PoC, why not do someone with more a historical impact?

Could do a Native American even, Chief Joseph maybe.

If Trump doesn't change the $20 the Dems will be so eager to pander to dindus that they'll respond by putting her face on the only "currency" they have control over: EBT cards.

No, put Leslie Jones, Harambe's wife

Why is Jackson on the 20 dollar bill? He was against central banks and paper money.

I don't know anything about the Jackson guy but come on that face was fucking made to be on money.

Most likely as either a fuck you to Jackson, or the fact that Jackson is one of the most popular Presidents ever.

What's the result of crossbreeding a kike with a nigger, in terms of behavior?

>payed

Put Obongo on the $5, Lincoln would be nuclear mad at the state of this country and the meme would be simple enough for niggers to understand.

>Replacing Andrew Jackson
>Literally the killer of big banks and fought against early Jews in America
>Putting a nigger who could only save other niggers with the "white devil's" help
Its so obvious who is behind this it hurts.

Jackson spent his whole presidency preventing a National bank from being created. His dying words were "I killed the bank"

And now a jewish bank is printing jewish money with his face on it.

What's the point anyway when FIAT's dead?

WE WUZ PRESIDENTZ AN SHEIT

I'd like to see Thomas Edison on a bill desu.

cancel the fed
burn anyone for treason who disagrees
hang the 5 superemes who allowed obamacare
hang activists judges every day until gone

What about uncle Ben you heartless bastard?!

blacks are white

we are all brown

talcum x