When did you realise that radical Christian pacifism was the truth?

When did you realise that radical Christian pacifism was the truth?

Me? I was 19.

>Pacifism
>The Truth
Pick one.

I pick 2

>Pacifism
>Christian
Pick one.

If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.
Luke 6:29

>pacifism

Wow, you look pretty old for 19. The realization must have really weighed on you.

The Crusades were a sin against the lord, as demonstrated by the many disasters which took place during them.

>that moment you realize that Christ, who knowing speaking truth would cause the devil to seek repression through violence, was casting a magical incantation that would see the Jews destroyed, their temple cast stone from stone, wholesale slaughtered of families, stripping them of the land of their inheritance, and cursing them with the deicidal curse....

Pacifist.

Radical Centrism / Anarcho-Fascism
are the true redpills

Like victory?

>Surrendering is morally superior goy hehehe
Fuck off kike

Life is war. The ability for someone to be a pacifist is the result of bloodletting.

Ah yes that one verse that tells you its often-times wiser to shame someone then beat the shit out of them in a social context DEFINITELY transfers into the realm of politics.

That's why God explicitly told the Hebrews to go to war numerous times, calls Himself a warrior, has numerous Psalms praising His battle prowess, has numerous warriors in His employ, and uses military metaphors for His gospel while promising to use the Christ as a bloody-handed and fierce Redeemer.

Clearly Christianity is pacifist! This is why Jesus, when met with soldiers who wanted His advice told them "Be content with your pay" as opposed to "Give up soldiering".

But lets not pretend here, you're a Gnostic heretic whose going to recommend we throw out the entire Old Testament as well as large portions of the New Testament on the authority of a single verse you've plucked from context and misinterpreted.

Only the first crusade can be claimed to be a victory.

fpbp

Christianity isn't inherently pacifist. Jesus Christ's ordinance to turn the other cheek is not about not defending your community when they are being attacked by invaders. It pertains to personal insults and not escalating the violence or conflict in these everyday situations. We've all said and done things we've regretted in these situations. Jesus is teaching us to simmer down and not make things worse.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Matthew 11:29

So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience
Colossians 3:12

>if they kill us I win
fuck off kike

>meanwhile in Isaiah 63, we have Jesus as the prophesied Messiah so stained in blood from His unstoppable rampage that his white robes have become red.

Who is this who comes from Edom,
With dyed garments from Bozrah,
This One who is glorious in His apparel,
Traveling in the greatness of His strength?—

“I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save.”

Why is Your apparel red,
And Your garments like one who treads in the winepress?

“I have trodden the winepress alone,
And from the peoples no one was with Me.
For I have trodden them in My anger,
And trampled them in My fury;
Their blood is sprinkled upon My garments,
And I have stained all My robes.
For the day of vengeance is in My heart,
And the year of My redeemed has come.
I looked, but there was no one to help,
And I wondered
That there was no one to uphold;
Therefore My own arm brought salvation for Me;
And My own fury, it sustained Me.
I have trodden down the peoples in My anger,
Made them drunk in My fury,
And brought down their strength to the earth.”

Clearly these are the words of a pacifist!

Wrong the crusades were right and were retaliation to hundreds of attacks by Muslims. They were kidnapping Christians and putting them into slavery

How did you determine it was the answer?
And what does it answer?

If turning the cheek works in interpersonal situations, then why not it group situations?

This doesn't rule out the possibility of using violence to defend a community from hostile invaders.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Obviously, it can. But the verse is about insults, not threats to one's existence.

few know this

Because then you get modern Europe, and modern Europe is hardly a model Christian society

3, then I grew up as 13.