Father labelled 'sicko' for changing child in parents' room, but the law is on his side

>The rights of fathers in parents' rooms are under the spotlight after a man changing his son's nappy was labelled a "sicko" by a woman in a Queensland shopping centre.

>The experience — shared on a Sunshine Coast-based Facebook page — has raised the ire of hundreds of people.

>Another woman who witnessed the exchange said the man, who was changing his infant son's nappy, was told to get out of the room by a woman who entered with her two children.

>"[She said] she would call security and say he was staring at her naked kids if he didn't leave the room.

>"He picked up his son who mind you didn't even have a clean nappy on yet and went to stand outside the door."

abc.net.au/news/2017-10-06/father-labelled-sicko-for-changing-child-in-parents-room/9022918

*rages*

can even have a bloomin airsoft gun mate croikst

This woman is a cunt. She should go to jail.

Woman are crazy 24/7 but after they get cummed in they turn into monsters

>women

>Women
>Causing a scene
Nothing new about that.
But from the article I can tell you this

>The dad didn't look like Chad
>The woman is a man hating feminist

>Mr Barsby said in this particular situation while there was no direct action that would be worthwhile pursuing or even enforceable against the woman

Fucking cuck. Wonder why women try to run all over us? Because you can't grow a pair and tell the birch to fuck off or file charges on simple principal of the matter, publicly shame the bitch so the childish behavior fucking ends.

>Checks out comments on the website
>See this
What do you think Sup Forums?

Estrogen is poison.
It's literally the insanity hormone.

Hard night on the piss? How do you feel when you wake up? Like shit? Like a bitch? Can't think clearly? Feel all emotional and want to cry for no reason?
Woman feel like this all the time, it's Estrogen

>male privilege strikes again

What is the problem?

never acquiesce to holes.

cuck should have threatened to drown her in the toilet at least, if not outright drowned her in the toilet.

CAN YOU AUSFAGS STAY ON YOUR OWN RESERVATION GODDAMN IT

How dare any of you shitlords even question a woman at any point. Don't you know that it's illegal misogyny to ever disagree with a female?

>Women lets her little daughter go into the men's toilets at shopping centres
>There is no way I would let her go on her own to the ladies
>This implying that she allowed her little daughter to go by herself into the men's toilets at shopping centres, if not then she implies that she herself (a women) would just walk into the mens toilets with her daughter at shopping centres.

Can you not see what is wrong with that?

Whats the problem? She's hardly standing shoulder to shoulder with hairy truckers, pissing up against a urinal.
The dad wants to accompany her and won't go into the womans

what is a parents room, why were the womens kids naked?
don't they have baby changing stations in the disabled toilets so parents can change babies nappies in private?
desu the woman sounds like a real cunt

It's obviously a father

no lol

I think the poster of the comment was male, my autistic friend.

>Australian woman
>Sounds like a cunt

You don't say?

It's the father you stupid fuck.

I don't get it. Is this some Australian custom?

fucking cunt. fuck her. The family room in the USA at least most of the time locks.. thankfully so it's just you and the senpai.

>BTFO in the thread
>Close thread and pretend nothing happened

Check mate, fuckers!

i would of told her to fuck off, i don't give any fucks.If i am changing my kid and she tells me to leave. I'd give her the go fuck yourself look.

The problem is the second you get abusive towards a crazy woman you become the bad guy. Security and police will side with her, even if you come out in the right.
It's called male privilege

this is one of the reasons why traditionally, women aren't supposed to go out in public unaccompanied most of the time/in lots of circumstances. They don't know how to behave, especially towards/around men, and theyre frequently disrespectful to them in the manner children can be disrespectful to adults, except worse/more frequently. It's also the reason why originally women at work were supposed to always be supervised by a man at least at some level of management. I constantly have bad customer service experiences with female staff, because so many of them are rude and bitchy and don't seem to know how to behave in their role. If there's male staff free I usually try to look over / past the female staff at him and speak to him, but its normally if I don't like the way the girl is treating me, then I will just stonewall her completely and address the male as if she is a child and he is the adult in the situation

I wouldn't get abusive, I'm not an idiot. But i am very very stubborn.I won't cuck

Tell her to shut the fuck up, then ignore her, if she closes to within two feet parry any strike and push her ass over and go back to ignoring her.

just when I thought Australians were the stupidest bunch of brain dead shits on the planet they go and prove it

>Crash Override

She stole the second alias of the main character in my second favorite movie (Hackers) for her shitty book full of lies.
This is not cool.

I don't even understand what the fuck's going on.

That's because you're a retarded Australian.

Women only are supposed to care for the kids. Die with your rage, Beta-cucks

>the dad didn't look like a chad
fucking right?! If this guy was 6'5 bronze skin blonde haired bondi surfer chad she would have swooned over how he is such a good father taking care of his child and even taking over traditional womens roles but because he's likely an average 30 something cubicle slave with bad posture and a receding hairline hes a perverted creep

>women

Holy fuck

What the fuck are you talking about kike

Shuffle along, moishe... Wasn't talking to you

what the bleeding fuck is a "parents' room" you dumb aussie cunt

Wrong. The government is.

Yeah it’s ok he made no sense and you all corrected him except for you

It's exactly like that, but don't point it out or you're a virgin that should fuck off to r9k.

>get hammered
>wake up all emotional wanting to cry for no reason

you wat mate?

>used to take my 6~ year old neice to play at the park
>liked to watch her play on the gym and shit with other kids
>reminds me of innocence and the father feelings

Had two fat fucking sows come up to me once and demand I stop creeping on "their kids". Gave them a disgusted look and hocked the nasiest loogie I could on one of their feet. Cue screaming, hysterics and literally calling the police.
You don't ever give women an inch. Two stupid single mother whores giving me shit because they think I'm being "creepy" because I wanted to watch the kid I saved by getting custody from an abusive neglectful single mother have fun.

>some jew asshole that killed a million americans
>COMPED

I bet you're a fucking kiwi in a proxy

good comment

It was 6 gorillion, get it right

Ok woman

>This guy comes into the parents room
>2 woman start sucking him off while he's changing his daughter
>the other 5 are waiting their turn while ripping at his clothes and fighting over his seed
>a couple of woman offer up their babies to the man

In Denmark we usually don't have changing rooms, we have changing stations, and they are often only in the woman's restroom.

Ive taken my kids right in to the woman's restroom and changed them their. Women come in, see what I am doing, and smile and tell me how cute my kids are.

A room with change tables for babies and toddlers and smaller toilets for kids. Some have comfy chairs for breastfeeding as well.

>Be non american
>Get cucked

Nobody has baby changing rooms over here either but if somebody were changing a baby in a regular change room i wouldnt care

they're probably afraid of assuming your gender

>The child is nine and has learning impairments that
wut

Theres a part two to your pic, friend.

Same cunt ruined the guys future relationship......

I dont even know whats going on anymore. I never read any links anybody puts in an OP

>slaves are suppose to be the soldiers and control the army
>kikes are suppose to control the banks and goverment
>spic/nigger babysitters are suppose to watch your children
kys you subhuman piece of shit. letting whores raise children is like letting kikes control the banking or turning slaves into soldiers

I used to take my daughter into the mens toilets as well. I'd tell her to cover her eyes, and I'd pick her up and straight into one of the stalls. No problem at all. And to be honest I've never had a situation as described by OP and with two daughters and many toilet visits. Most mothers were very friendly.

Different culture for you.
In the west we get it pumped through the media that men are all rapists and pedophiles

what a backward country

Women are sick.

For sure, in Saudi Arabia the husband changes his wifes nappy

Women don't go to jail for false rape accusations, why would a threat of initiating legal restraints land her in jail?

>If there's male staff free I usually try to look over / past the female staff at him and speak to him
Yeah of the few manned terminals at the local shops I'll pick a male cashier over a roastie.
Went to get HJs recently, all females behind the registers...Funny enough the dumb cunts ticked my order off before I actually got it, then they just passed the buck to one another before just fizzling out.
I don't go there much anymore.

and I thought I was a sicko for putting on a wig and a "LGBT pride" t-shirt so I can go in the women's restroom and jerk off all day to the sounds and scents of women peeing and farting.

Source ?

are women self aware?

HACK THE PLANEEEEEEEEEEEET

thirsty men need to stop breeding with trash

Because men have high levels of testosterone and are overrepresented in crime across the board, I ignore the man accused of rape and listen to the woman every single time. Logically, it makes sense. See the problem?

what the actual fuck. I remember when I was a kid I never had this problem.
I seen dads coming in and changing their kids nappy all the time.

ffs since when did going to the fucking toilet become a topic of controversy?

>when you shitpost irl

>women shouldn't have to be mothers and should stay single and work
>men cant be single parents that fucks up the child
???

I don't mind people making mistakes. I only care when its personal, when someones being rude to me. Nothing worse then paying to be treated like shit. I don't care if you hate men or if you think xyz about me specifically, as long as you don't treat me differently. I don't want to know. Customer service is being paid to treat customers well regardless of who they are

>the virgin nappy change versus the chad diaper domination

Why do aussies have such gay words for everything?

Diaper = Nappy
Bikers = Bikies
Football = Footy

They're a disgrace to the anglosphere.

its australia. nothing happens here

>I'll tell the police you were looking at my naked kids
You'd probably end up in prison on charges of pedophilia.

Whats a parent room?

>>"[She said] she would call security and say he was staring at her naked kids if he didn't leave the room

Lucky she got rid of that obvious child rapist, good job vigilant citizen with a fuck hole.

>I ignore the man accused of rape and listen to the woman every single time. Logically, it makes sense. See the problem?
The problem is that you are a massive cunt and unironically should kill yourself you piece of shit.

Peak idioticy. We do need an apocalyptic crysis to cull down the bullshit. Glad it is comming when Sovereign Debt Crisis hits.

Its a room they have for parents with babies for changing nappies and such. Took my little guy in there once, he fliped the fuck out and screamed so much i never used one again.

>This is not Zero-cool you mean

JUST

Says the seppo with the shitty US English.

>Men chased out of day care
>Men chased out of primary school and high school
>Men chased out of coaching some sports
>All because women keep yelling "Pedo" at a drop of a hat

This is standard. It goes one step further even: let's say you're going for a swim and your daughter is too young to change by herself. It's 100% acceptable to take her into the men's locker room to change into her swimsuit.

Large amounts of alcohol fuck with your hormones

>"Pedo" at a drop of a hat
If the men here don't like this treatment, then why do they continue to enable it with pedophile hysteria?