ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR LITERALLY ANYBODY ELSE WAS MORE DESERVING FUCK SHITOGE ONODERA SHOULD HAVE WON HOLY SHIT I AM...

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR LITERALLY ANYBODY ELSE WAS MORE DESERVING FUCK SHITOGE ONODERA SHOULD HAVE WON HOLY SHIT I AM NEVER READING ANYTHING WITH A TSUNDERE EVER AGAIN FUCK KIRINO FUCK LOUISE FUCK SHITOGE AND FUCK ANY OTHER SHITTY ASS TSUNDERE

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#52
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself

i feel u...

See you next week.

Could you Onodera-loving niggers please keep your butthurt in a single fucking thread?

Need some ointment for your blasted booty?

I can't tell if OP is genuinely butthurt or just pretending to be retarded.

I think it's a retard being genuinely butthurt.

How are you enjoying you're generic tsundere #73642783?

How are you liking your number one cuck doormat?

Shit son that's cute

How are you enjoying getting fucking rekt after 227 chapters of ottering?

>It's this Onoderafag again
Cry more. Chitoge a best.

NOOOOOO SHE WON? Fuck

Literally Noefags 2.0.

So this is what a estrogen service-sector oriented society looks like

You mean literally every girl is better than Kosaki and her losing is a good thing.

>doormat
>haha she acts like a normal, civilized human being and doesn't have some wacky anime personality what a doormat hahaha stupid onoderafags!!!

every time with you shitogefags

>This butthurt shitposter ranting like a moron because his boring waifu lost
Your tears and rage sustains me.

What's with all the false flagging? Not enough rage over Onodera losing?

Who's false flagging? I'm genuinely mad that onodera lost. Its just not fair that the nice girls rarely ever win, why do MC's always go for the angry bitch sluts?

Nah. OP is a sperglord with shit taste, but he's a legit Onoderafag. This isn't even his first thread, and neither was from last night.

Thats not me but its good to know that theres others with good taste in this tsundere loving shithole

Are people really surprised that the main girl wins in a harem?

>same rage, caps, rage, buzzwords, writing style
>not me
Kek.

Because you people keep reading it.
I hate to quote ubishit but 'Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?'

>main girl
>first girl
>first cover girl
Is it your first manga or something?

Is Nisekoi the new Love Hina? I don't remember how people reacted to the ending because I dropped it when it showed me how the harem genre is complete garbage.

Pretty much all modern day harems are Love Hina because that's the considered the 'standard'.

But honestly, this is tame. Kaminomi and OreImo was the best butthurt shitstorm I've ever experienced and nothing came to second even now.

I have yet to see a harem series that hasn't made me really glad I dropped harem series.

>this obvious false-flag

>Kaminomi and OreImo was the best butthurt shitstorm I've ever experienced and nothing came to second even now.
Did you forget this:
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#52

anyone with a larger version of this?

Smile of Bitch

Don't be so sad, user.

I have no idea what's going on since i've never read this manga but don't be so sad.

GOOD RIDDANCE

IF THIS FUCKING AUTHOR STILL DOESN'T END IT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA DO SOMETHING BAD

Hardly, modern harems are more like Infinite Stratos than Love Hina these days.

>MC loves girl A since young
>They promise to marry each other when they'll be adult
>MC got a pendant & Girl A the true key to open that pendant that represent their love

>Manga starts
>10 years later, MC forgot who was the promised girl even though he fucking went to the same middle school as her, Girl A has plot amnesia
>MC loves Girl A
>Girl A loves MC
>Girl B tsundere version enters and MC is forced to pretend to be lovers with her
>Girl B also has a key
>Girl C Tomboy version enters, she falls in love with MC
>Girl D Oujo sama version enters
>Girl D also has a key
>Girl E enters, she's the younger sister of Girl A, also loves MC
>Girl F Onee san version enters
>Girl F also has a key
>All the clichés you can see in every other manga happens

Girl A tries to confess 2/3 times but is cockblocked by the editor & author, always in the stupidest way.

220 chapters of nothing happening later, MC still loves Girl A but also loves Girl B now.
MC, Girl A & B suddenly remember their memories.
MC rejects Girl A even though he FUCKING LOVED HER FOR 10 YEARS TO CHOOSE THAT BITCH OF GIRL B.
The pendant & key things never mattered.
Please read the next manga by Komi-sensei.

Sup Acegoku

>the way chitoge shivers as raku says who he really likes

PLEASE KOMI. NEXT CHAPTER WHEN

Stay mad.

I feel this
I F E E L T H I S

Salty eh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you forgot
>girl A is a boring doormat
>girl B actually has a personality

best girl won.

>normal

the word you are looking for is "bland".

more like girl B has shitty personality

This is not actually far from how things actually play out in real life - at least in my experience. People change a shit ton over the course of 10 years. When you put a girl on a pedestal for so long, when you're with them it's very hard to just be yourself - to be genuine.

Then randomly, this new girl enters your life and all of a sudden you feel that whenever you're around them, you can just be yourself. Pretty soon you wake up and realize that's the kind of person you want to be with - someone that's fun to tease and easy to argue with. Someone that lets you be you.

at least she has one.

For as sweet as onodera is, I dont imagine living side by side with her

ITS WHAT YOU FAGS GET FOR NOT READING THE ONE SHOT
GET FUCKING WRECKED NERD

I just need to sprinkle some, because you're being too delicious

shit manga. sage

>not seeing the tsundere winning from the start
how new are (You)

>Expecting anyone else winning over the tsundere in a harem

But user that happens even IRL. And you know that girl B was going to win since the beginning, I mean she was the chosen one since the pilot.

Its ok OP. remember that the real winners are all the girls that didn't end up with that faggot MC

>EVER READING ANYTHING WITH A TSUNDERE EVER AGAIN

Being tsundere is pretty much irrelevant, she being the main heroine was the real issue here.

Protagoinst winning in a romcom is something to expect ALWAYS no matter wich type of media we are talking about. The exceptions are so few that are pretty much anecdotic.

But manga are for escapism, you can't use these real life things in the plot to ruin it.

But you also want manga to be believable. I mean look at it this way:

if you like Chitoge: self-insert and you win.

If you like Onodera: don't self insert, your waifu is available, you win.

But not everyone has the girl who loose as their waifu, they get mad because they invested too much time on this manga to see a shitty ending.

Sure the ending was a bit predictable but even so, the way it came I hated it, Raku start to love before the beginning and was still loving Onodera until the end yet he chooses the worst route.

It would have been better if he actually fell in love with Onodera in second after starting going out with Chitoge.

test

I feel so warm and fuzzy inside everytime this happens.

Como te atreves a comparar a Chitoge con las mierdas de kirino y louise

Chitoge was the first (and only) romantic interest in the one shot. It's obvious who would win.

You won't fool me harambe