Are alt-right female Youtubers... not actually redpilled?

I used to want Lauren to marry me. I sometimes get back responses from her PR people when I email her and comment on her videos. I thought eventually we could meet. I could give a shit now.

Look at Lauren Southern just completely throwing herself at PJW as if she has zero respect for herself or her body. I refuse to believe a conservative woman would act like such a total whore. Who the fuck thinks taking a picture like this is "fun" or "cool"? It's just attracting the wrong type of guys, which maybe she likes.

She only likes Black dudes.

He's gay, desu. That's his fag hag.

They're media whores trying to do whatever they think will make them popular.

Think fashion model who didn't have natural good looks to help start their career.

Everything they do is to fuel that attention and further their career.

I've yet to see one with any kind of morals or standards.

That's what I'd be looking for in a female journalist.

Because there are dweebs on this board who'd write such a thing unironically, I'm going to assume this is legit. To which I say, fuck off, Christcuck. The only people worse than uninsightful e-celebs are insecure, sexually repressed, muh-degeneracy Christcucks.

they have no kids and are concerned about the end of white people if that doesnt fiull you in nothing will

go to bed Dr Murdoch.

consensus that PJW preps her bull?

> Just completely throwing herself at PJW
Taking a selfie you mean

You're a fucking retard cunt. Old mate PJW is a poofta also the only "Alt-Right" bird on youtube is Tara McCarthy imvho and she's some Mischling indian thing.

Being this much of a virgin.

LS isn't far right enough to even be considered waifu material. Pleb tier tastes user.

so cute ;3

most of the current crop of alt-thots are going to end up like ann coulter and laura ingraham. they don't want to marry anyone who wants to marry them. and the guys they'd consider marrying won't marry them. at 45 they will adopt a turd-worlder baby.

so much this....
Conclusion: Women are useless opportunists that have the brain of a monkey (I admit..not ALL! But certainly 97%!...and the other 3% that are not are mostly ugly...sadly)

tfw shills care more about "right wing" e celebs then we do.

Lauren Southern is not even moderately attractive

She is retarded and hard to look at. Glad she's on our team though, women will make our movement more normie-friendly.

This girl on the other hand...damn

I used to love Trump, but now I realize voting for him was the biggest mistake of my life.

For fucks sake

Lauren does some good work and she deserves some support for that, if and when she does shitty work, she'll deserve criticism

That's it, get the fuck over it and stop expecting her to be the mother of god
grow up

Reminder that the left is terrified of Lauren

Look at her face. Put some effort into lifting your eyes 2 degrees upwards and look at her face.

good one

The leaf is correct. She a reformed lib with reactionary conservative views. They will fade with time.

"trad" fems are just feminism lite .. don't be deceived .. nothing they do is traditional .. they want all the benefits of having their very own penis while getting attention from all you thirsty fuckers

>lauren southern
>traditional
Where's the children? If these whores were anyway traditional they would have kids.

her face is so cute

No but like, she says she's trad, guy! Trust her. She wouldn't lie. She's redpilled. She says so. She's alt right, she says so.

She's not jewish. She says so.

>Lauren doesn't want to be with me
She has no clue or care who you are. She has a job and then she has a personal life.
>if I can't have LS then she's defiling herself
What a self-entitled shit you must be. Think outside of your own desires. If you do not. That makes you no better than ((them))

Pick a destiny, go out and find your own QT 3.14 in the world. I promise you'll find someone much deeper and meaningful if you look beyond the social media journalist pool of reporters. Tons of QTs out there for you, you just need to put down the phone/computer and go outside. Join a club, go to church, help people in your community. You'll find the right one when you think what you can do for others and not what others should be doing for you. Best.

t. Happily Married With Children

I'm glad you post here fag. Too many women hating jackasses that propagate the same handful of media propaganda. it's tiresome. The world is going to hell but it's not as bleak and hopeless and people here want to believe.

>how can I get away with taking a selfie and not looking like a vapid whore?
You still look like a vapid whore Lauren

this

>Continuing /leftypol/ shilling
Hoenstly who gives a fuck, she made a good video about white genocide so that makes our job to radicalize that much easier.

Don't forget to report these threads. The autist who makes them all day every day gets super butthurt when they get deleted.

what you blind? i always thought this chick was a dude

Shes not even white
Inbred sandnigger and european descendant

>Samsung
HNNNNNNNNNG. It's always a turn on when people aren't entirely tech illiterate.

>this thread
Are there actually any proofs that Lauren is a slut/coalburner/Jew? She's only 22 after all.

Jewish lies.
It's gorgeous. She's a princess.
Wrong. She's circling ever nearer to the JQ. Her sense of the overton window is shifting.
They hate because she's pretty.

>children at 22

why the hell would you expect that from anyone?

I don’t mean to be an asshole but that sounds fucking pathetic dude. Quit putting pussy on a pedestal. She is an ornament. Tomi Lahren is an ornament. They are hangers-on. They do nothing for any movement but take resources from the cause and deposit to their own account for their own interest. Spencer and Milo is the male version of this, although milo is the endgame prototype of modern “conservatives”. A large mass of wolves with the ability to act independently is much more effective than a flock of sheep chasing the pretty shepherd girl. This place has so many super intelligent people but are so unaware of their potential that they instead determine their worth by who they can orbit. No proof of this but I’ve always wondered if the pretty “alt right” females were put in your sight for that very reason. To distract and neutralize you while they do nothing but virtue signal in their own right.

Someone who expects her to practice what she preaches

that's rubbish. my mother had her first child at 29. there's no reason to start with children at 28. she's hardly an adult.

22 I mean

We can tell your mother had kids post-optmal range. The rates of autism sky rocket you emotionally stunted freak.

i would trust her if she said that we need to remove women's voting rights.

*reads post*

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

nice b8

>lauren "the coalburner" southern thread
>nearly 48 posts
>finnish whiteknight is still nowhere to be seen
what the fuck is going on?

This is either /leftypol/ trying to make us all look like autists, or somebody super high on the spectrum.

I've seen this post 3 times today

Lauren and other ///ourgirls/// are nothing more than typical attention whores.

Women should not be involved in politics at all. It is not their field, it is not their battle to fight. Women by their nature have no idea about nationalism, about being tethered to their family, clan or nation, they should be educated by their husbands about all these things. They easily betray their race or religion etc. because they have no rational core in their brain, which men (most of us) have. They are ruled by their emotions only, not by minds like we.

So it is our task to teach them how they should behave and react to the difficulties and hard situation. That's also the reason why non-virgins and 20+ stacys are a waste of time, since they were already (mis)educated by their exes and have their own image of the world which is just an imprint of what she was told by her bluepilled xs.

Just send her various foods and desserts you made yourself my friend. She will be yours someday.

Fuck off, Frenchie. Get a brain.

this, ruskis know what's right.
i can listen to a woman's opinion on politics, but the general female population shouldn't have voting rights.

it's mostly white trash who get children at Lauren's current ago, idiot.

fuck off plebbit! nobody cares about e-celebs about you!

i disagree. the jews want us divided. it's the reason they created feminism. we should respect women

I would stop bad mouthing her if she said that.

Sorry, user, you're not right. It is biologically proven that ages 20 to 25 (or even 23) are the best time for a woman to bore a healthy and sane child. And those whom you call "white trash" just know that fact. They are not trash, they are just good women who listen to their biological clocks and understand that having and raising children the right way is a major priority in her life, more important than climbing on career ladder, which is masculine task. In every healthy human community women are housekeepers and mothers and men are "hunters", whose main purpose is to get food and resources for their family while their wifes are feeding children.

Now traditional family roles are all fucked and seem to be "primitive" or "stupid", a "white trash" thing etc, and most women now choose career over family, buy cats instead of having at least one child and spend their free time in depression shouting about how unfair the entire world is to them and how weak are men nowadays. THIS IS NOT HEALTHY! It is a dead end situation. People reject happiness in favour of money, social status, so-called "independence", but it is all the road to nowhere. Money, power and influence in social media will never give you as much life energy as family does.

We should respect our women as persons who keep our households and raise our children while we, the men, hunt, fish, gather crops and fruits or go to war.