The storm is coming. Trump is going to abolish the federal reserve...

The storm is coming. Trump is going to abolish the federal reserve, the monetary system that will follow is soon to be in place. The paper money has already been printed. The fiat currency days of debt are over. Pay close attention to the International Monetary Fund and the fall of the petro dollar. China has already called for a replacement of the dollar as the global standard currency. The Federal Reserve is almost finished, Donald Trump will complete what JFK could not and revert back to the gold standard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVfeLavkFso
youtube.com/watch?v=l9BuMIXF-Tg
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Fire-Erupts-on-Roof-of-Federal-Reserve-Building-in-Manhattan-FDNY-449931323.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2O8gTIr4lys
politico.com/story/2017/10/03/equifax-irs-fraud-protection-contract-243419
nbcnews.com/tech/security/massive-equifax-data-breach-could-impact-half-u-s-population-n799686
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-07/fire-breaks-out-roof-new-york-fed
youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God I hope so the parisitic rothschild banking house needs to leave our shores.

>petrodollar falling
>trump the new york democrat reinstating the gold standard

i don't know which one of these to piss my pants over !

PLEASE let this fucking happen. Meltdown would be world changing.
We might be part of history, lads.

YES HE IS.

The future belongs to us.

Trump can't do that. He doesn't have the power to abolish the Fed. Only Congress can do that.

I wonder what the time line will be. Will this happen soon? Or will it take into the 2nd term before we see actual, huge changes?

>America invades/causes political chaos in a bunch of middle eastern and north African countries because of their willingness to return to a gold standard
>e.g. Libya, Iraq, Egypt
>Suddenly implement it at home anyway
>1000bn dollars on war wasted

tfw you don't realize that Trump is taking over the government with his military leaders as part of the storm.

If he actually killed The Fed, then he truly would be a once in a Nation's lifetime revolutionary, beating the system and returning the country back to the people.

>Trump is going to abolish the federal reserve
stopped reading
you've got a single digit IQ if you think that's going to happen

You don't seem to understand. Every country is going to get debt wiped clean. Trump didn't use that money. The ZOG did. Trump is killing the ZOG.

fuck off shill.

JUST

This is how hyperinflation starts. This is how WW3 starts

Your economy is held up by a thin string that is the petrodollar. It'll never happen. It's suicide.

>implying he can do it without congress

K retard

The value of the US is to be reset, the new greenbacks have already been printed

So he's going to invade Venezuela because they're going to trade their oil in yuan. It's so obvious this is what's happening but polfags think that Trump is going to be any different from other warmongering neocons

Executive authority had reached near absolute power over everything but the Legislature by the middle of Barry "Drone the World" Hussein Osama's term. If President General Trump wants to stop something, he will.

BTW: expect AT LEAST one more Supreme court pick, likely in the last year.

Ahahah are you serious goy?
Right now Trump is readying to war against two last remaining countries free of Fed control - Iran and North Korea. He wants to please his jewish masters so much.

Man you're so wrong it's amazing. Have you heard of NEW MONETARY SYSTEM?

Is this just your interpretation of megaanon?
I wouldn't complain at all, but what the hell do you expect!
Trump: "The Jews!!!! JFK, 911, Vegas etc. End the fed!"
?

no more Federal Reserve Notes, in just a few years we will all be trading Treasury Notes for goods and services

>going to invade venezuela.

Mate. He hasn't taken any actions to indicate anything about venezuela aside from shitposting on MSM.

Just shit yourself

all it would take is for one guy to do this and we'd all be on on way to btfo the jewry

What is it with America and fucking oil. Jesus Christ you already destabilized 99% of the middle East for some shitty oil pipeline but that's still not enough for mr shekelstein pulling the strings at the top of your gov

obama did alot without congress, they wouldn't vote on anything for him or even debate it so he just did whatever he or the generals wanted short of formal declaration of war

drones are nice to have, they move a lot faster than completely divided legislative bodies

The ZOG cannot be satisfied

I’ll bite.
So where will the smart money be going?

Even during the campaign he said repeatedly that he wanted to "bomb the hell out of ISIS" yet Turmptards believed he was some sort of isolationist. It's really quite amazing.

Disney. I refuse to believe that this single corp out of all of the USA's best will be caught with their pants down if there was a massive economic shift.

bump

please let this be true... I think its highly unlikely and everything will just continue as it always has. A slow but steady decline towards total economic collapse. After a catastrophic collapse something will happen.

Get ready for a storm that will engulf the world. When the sun shines through the clouds the world will be illuminated with Truth.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=QVfeLavkFso

PLEASE OP SHOW US THE NEW BURGER MONEY PLZ ALSO WILL TRUMP GET RID OF HART-CELLER PLEASE SAY YES
ALSO PLEASE DO PIC RELATED ON THEM FOR A WINK AT POL

What makes ou faggots think people can read the text in these pics when it's all fuzzy.

You're on a phone...aren't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=l9BuMIXF-Tg

like this?

Please be true. And if true please dont get jfkd

>thinks the petro dollar isn't failing
chinese made yuan tradable in oil in gold pril 29th 2016
more and more countries selling oil in yuan every month
russia no longer accepts us dollar at sea ports
us unable to control syria
4.5 trillion dollar federal reserve balance sheet yet unable to create inflation
Chinese can dump over 3 trillion dollars of us bonds whenever they want now that people are selling oil in yuan

>not understanding when the us dollar collapses a gold standard or a cryptocurrency will be the only option for the us

>You don't seem to understand. Every country is going to get debt wiped clean. Trump didn't use that money. The ZOG did. Trump is killing the ZOG.

So housing debt moves to the state at fixed interest, or everybody loses right to home ownership?

THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS ON FIRE.

I REPEAT THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS ON FIRE.

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Fire-Erupts-on-Roof-of-Federal-Reserve-Building-in-Manhattan-FDNY-449931323.html

what debt? it just disapeared

a man can dream.

We don't need no water

let those Jew fuckers burn

burn jew fuckers burn

>Trump is going to abolish the federal reserve
Trump will be dead if he even thought about it just like how the jews got JFK for trying to disable the FED.

Only way Trump could do this is if he had seal teams take out every fed board member here and abroad along with their enablers in the house and senate.

No way would trump go against the fed when they have their watchdogs in his cabinet from the goldman sachs guys to his own son in law Jared who is a jew and lest we forget his daughter who is utterly brainwashed by the same guy into their fanatical cult.

ya know what I just realized?

>fire
>to put it out you need fire fighters
>that means goyim were inside the building
>after the fire is out the fire needs to be investigated to determine the cause
>that means more goyim were inside the building
>uh oh investigator finds a sign of arson, better call for more agents
>even more goyim
>eventually one of those goyim finds the sack to read a file or two
>the kikes were so scared when they heard the alarm because these are big league kikes, after the vegas fuckup they know that hell is coming their way, that they ran away without destroying the evidence because they believed the building was being burned to the ground and they were literally about to be holocausted.

Who then owns the mortgaged properties. State or people.

youtube.com/watch?v=2O8gTIr4lys

>The paper money has already been printed.
Hope it doesn't look like shit like our current money. Better not have any niggers on it, either.

Is he finally gonna go full junta now?
Fuck! This is perhaps the best time line!

>Right now Trump is readying to war against two last remaining countries free of Fed control - Iran and North Korea
Or that's the game that has to be played to appease the Zionist traitors inside while working to neutralize them. It's hardball negotiating, to then announce "peace."

That's why the Zionists moved with their plan to nuclear 9/11 Las Vegas - to force the US to war against Iran+NK, take control of the US government, and prevent Trump from ending the bankers' reign.

The "calm before the storm" is Trump telling the Deep State he's coming for them.

"thank you very much" is what he says here.

its not only the FED but the whole ring of economic agencies with clout that has a strangle hold on us...

politico.com/story/2017/10/03/equifax-irs-fraud-protection-contract-243419

nbcnews.com/tech/security/massive-equifax-data-breach-could-impact-half-u-s-population-n799686

>Is he finally gonna go full junta now?
The only way to fix america is to take it back from the corruption at the heart of washington, the politicians and nationally all of their minions in state offices.

This would have to be a nationwide effort done in 24 hours with executions of all those who stood against Trump notice both sides hated him since their both bought off by the same people.

Failure to eliminate targets within 24 hours given a speedy trial on the scene for treason being traitors will result in Trump losing BIG time. The forces against him have more money than god, they got JFK and will hire blackwater and ever MERC and PMC on the planet to hit the capital to stop him.

While I support Trump, i want him to restore our country, our democracy, and remove all those who stand against America, the time for talk has long been over, the time for action is now.

dollar becomes completely worthless -> debts all gone --> ownership still there

>its not only the FED but the whole ring of economic agencies

Both created by Woodrow wilson, the IRS wasnt created to collect taxes for the govt it was to collect for the rothschilds. When JFK went against it we all know how that ended he was taken out and the VP when became POTUS got rid of the JFK exec orders dismantling the operation.

Trump I hope fights for us to take back our country, to be the founding gather of the next millennium for our country until he is needed again.

>*Muffled Oy veys in the distance*

that's not what happens, the nominal value of the currency doesn't but the purchasing power is massively reduced. At the same time your repayments go up and you loose your job and the value of all consumer assets go down.

The way to get your debt reset is to hold precious metals. cryptocurrency may also work but this will be its first crash so its riskier then the tried and true gold and silver

YOU GOTYA BELIEVE. MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND THIS IS WHAT WE WANT

funniest thing I've read all week. lol

Saw pictures of a new gold backed dollar at some point, don't know if they were just fake or whatever but they looked legit

whats the new currency called: the amero?

source: my ass

>Storm is coming...

Expect a full blown market crash ala 1929 as a diversionary tactic before any of that takes place

I was dreading that tubman 20. How fucking embarrassing would that be to use?

>implying everyone wouldnt trade all their tubman 20s for other denominations after writing nigger on them

wtf

Everyone is all talk here, nothing is going to happen at the end of the day or at least not something that we will notice.

unless you can prove it, i still see no proof of anything, the main happening are just crazy guys shooting on the us ... thats all

>The storm is coming. Trump is going to abolish the federal reserve, the monetary system that will follow is soon to be in place. The paper money has already been printed. The fiat currency days of debt are over. Pay close attention to the International Monetary Fund and the fall of the petro dollar. China has already called for a replacement of the dollar as the global standard currency. The Federal Reserve is almost finished, Donald Trump will complete what JFK could not and revert back to the gold standard.

All of us were fine with the "calm before the storm" because it seemed very relevant to a war situation.

It was the *MAINSTREAM MEDIA* who kept dwelling on the phrase and clueing us in as to what Trump really meant. They just can't help themselves.

They are terrified! They are damned and doomed!

>God I hope so the parisitic rothschild banking house needs to leave our shores.

Leave no heirs. Central banking has to be taken off of the table forever and ever and its evil has to be explained in schools.

All the top military surrounding him and Mattis standing squarely behind him.

Wanna go to war? I have these guys on my side, he's saying.

Meanwhile Obongo had a notoriously tough time with the Military as he micro managed and new best.

>Trump can't do that. He doesn't have the power to abolish the Fed. Only Congress can do that.

Trump can ABSOLUTELY do that. He can seize it, disband it, assume its powers himself, or all of the above. The Constitution says he is the executive branch, just him. If he doesn't want to delegate his power, he can resume it at will. The Constitution says there are no fourth branches. By process of elimination... grow a pair.

Congress can't force the President to execute unconstitutional laws, or the oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution would be a farce. The laws will stay on the books, there just will be no Fed and no enforced legal tender.

true... sad really

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. Theyknow that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it..."

The dividing lines have been drawn and with each happening, society gets more polarized

They're going to war alright. War on the traitors inside our government.

Time to go mobile.

Bring it on motherfuckers

>inb4 necked by Israel

Based MIC
Based Israel
Based Wars
Based Bush era
Based Trickle Down
Based Drug Wars

Can't wait pedes, it's gonna be epic!

You can't be this stupid. I mean yes, I get it; inflationary spending on top of inflationary spending, these people don't understand that a deflation cycle will happen, which is read as a crash instead of just reasonable on off on off like it should be because everyone just demands growth.

You want to replace the dollar? You need to have a decentralized, completely automated currency. I'm talking a gold backed crypto. Ties it to the real world quantitatively, makes the US very strong, the only people who can compete are the ones who have more gold/GTC. We control the fiat dollar, why not make the new dollar BTD?

big if true

I love that Trump immediately put Andrew Jackson on the Oval Office wall.

>I don't understand cursory international political economy: the post

Making the yuan tradable for oil is a move forwarded by the Saudis because the US has gone absolutely mad with fuel efficiency and Detroit can cut fuel consumption faster than Saudis can cut fuel production. China, meanwhile, still has an expansionary oil demand and swapping to the yuan cuts on transaction costs. This doesn't mean that China is the new center of commerce, it just means China consumes more oil, less efficiently, to produce a dollar's worth of growth.

>Chinese can dump over 3 trillion dollars of us bonds whenever they want now that people are selling oil in yuan

Not without severely appreciating the yuan's value relative to the dollar (and by proxy every other currency on the planet) which castrates Chinese trade competitiveness and would cause a massive financial crisis in China which would quickly spread to the public sector there because the Chinese government, to a much larger extent than even the US Fed, manifests the Chinese financial market.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-07/fire-breaks-out-roof-new-york-fed
youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw

Their "money" is not real, it is just an inflated number with nothing backing it, the new currency will be evaluated by the amount of precious metals and natural resources backing it, actual value. Our current fiat currency is pure debt, a lie that has held America back for too long.

The dollar has been worthless since 1971

Believe me. Drain the Swamp and America First are more than campaign slogans.

Treasury Notes

Agreed