Dear Sup Forums Christan, Muslims, pagans, Hindi, Buddhist, and atheists

Dear Sup Forums Christan, Muslims, pagans, Hindi, Buddhist, and atheists,

This is THOTH.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from me. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong Enlightened Initiator. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful mysticism and religious hypocrisy talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your dogma, pseudo science , and other fucked up world views and putting up churches are level 1. Can you transcend your mortal frame of mind? Can you tear through several Millenia wroth of false teachings? Can you peer into higher conscienceness and gain enlightenment ? Your silly little dogmas won't protect you. I have transcended into many worlds and looked upon on many users from here. I've peered into the souls of men. I've been looking since I've begun this ritual of initiation. It's what I was destined to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with human lies and spewing your short sighted and self destroying poison into the well of the people's right to knowledge! Have you ever seen beyond without your natural eyes? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy leaving you to real the fruit of your labor!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty words? Believe that. I have other roles in far off places that you don't want to know about. If you reach near me then rejoice in your achievement.

Seek me out, I have left many pieces of knowledge in the world on ancient tablets. Gaze into my being with you inner voice, seek knowledge and you will find it.

With love,

He Who is Like the Ibis

P.S. I would fear for your sanctimonious lives if you still can. Ignorance is death.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in before blue avian.

in before sphere being alliance

in before Corey Goode's faggotry.

I'm happy to report those are all bullshit

You're not thoth you fucking LARP. Man this board is going to shit.

>thoth
what's up, mathematician?
how's them cubes working out for ya?

Thoth says you don't understand who he is. You don't know me.

>thoth
>with those digits
i don't think so

>he adresses all religions but JEWS

>he hates everyone but jews

>he has an 'american' flag

yep confirmed for kike

I didnt even finish reading your bullshit, david

A great path to enlightened learning. Just don't limit yourself to theoretical. Build!

We praise Kek first.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA. You just BTFO of David so fast. Fucking David The JIDF idiot.

I said atheists

Say Jews or you're obviously a shill.

Praise Kek he want's your faggotry to cease.

Kek needs his bounty

Jews are atheists

Kek would laugh at man in continued darkness.

Thoth's ult is bullshit, it fucking scales like crazy and hits through walls.

kek reigns supreme here, friendo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real.[2] Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices that others do not hear, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation.[2][3] People with schizophrenia often have additional mental health problems such as anxiety disorders, major depressive illness, or substance-use disorders.[11] Symptoms typically come on gradually, begin in young adulthood, and last a long time.[3][5]

Its alright op, head on over to to be with others of your kind.

Checked

Everyone needs to go outside.

KEK IS THE GOD OF DARKNESS YOU FUCKSTICK.

No not you're I meant david. I was saying Kek agrees that this person should leave!!!!

Fuck you all

Exactly what paddock didn't have
He was an arms dealer.
He got fucked by the FBI

Hey, uh, Thoth
What you are doing is called bait and it makes you a faggot
I dont care if you are a million year old enlightened chicken, what you are making is an appeal to emotion and
emotions
dont
work
sage
a
g
e

Who the fuck is David?

What advise do you have for Ra?

Humans are creatures of emotion. It shapes their world. Understanding it and the difference between the feelings and thoughts of the mind lead to understanding. Guilt is an emotion that only the freedom of conscience can satisfy.

Put sunblock on

This is hilarious. Stolen.

Role-play as something greater than yourself, and reap what you sow. He is the sickle; you are the chaff. Don't fuck around with things older than you can perceive.

tl;dr
die with your sage lesbian LARP'er