==Bump Stock Ban, I have a Plan==

==Bump Stock Ban, I have a Plan==

Ok Faggots, I'm really disappointed in this boards performance since Trump got elected, we are getting lazy. We need to continue the pressure on our elected representatives with the same force and urgency as we had before and during Trumps nomination and and after Sandy Hook. I saw anons coming together for luz and political activism, and we won. Not so much anymore.

So what is the plan? Las Vegas was obviously something bigger that got foiled, or didn't pan out, however it still did a lot of damage and Democrats and focusing the narrative on "Gun control, Gun control Gun control" "We don't know what his motive was." Well we know what his motive probably was, so step one we need to push that idea in the normie web.

Step 2. The bump stock ban. This shooting was (((well timed))) as the Pro Gun bill and Hearing protection act was set to start to have real votes on it about 3 weeks from OCt 1st, no people are saying it won't get voted on. We need this bill to pass.

The Democrats will probably try and attach the Bump stock ban to the bill, that is ok. Why? Because what we have always wanted anyway was the do away with the Hughes amendment and open up the NFA registry anyway.

How will we achieve this? Currently, Republicans and the NRA have two bills ready to go, S. 1435 and H.R. 3054, which would grant amnesty to machine guns brought back from wars BEFORE October 31st 1968, by veterans. There are a lot more machine guns out their than that. We need to PUSH FOR AMNESTY ON ALL "ILLEGAL" MACHINE GUNS along with Bump Stocks.

If the Congress bans bump stocks without an amnesty, this will create 10's of thousands of criminals with illegal bump stocks.

Yes I want the NFA 100% gone, but I think what I'm proposing is doable. Its win win. Democrats get their ban, and registration of bump stocks, we get to open up the NFA machine gun registry for 90-180 days and get to register whatever we want. Its key that the amnesty NOT have a age range on it, and is open to anyone who wants to register. This is doable if we push hard, and I know we can push hard.

Gun owners never would have needed to invent bump stocks and binary triggers ect, if the Democrats had not illigaly passed the Hughes amendment in 1986, and the Las Vegas shooter may never have had a bump stock in 2017, because it never would have been invented had Democrats not closed the registry in May 1986.

If we get the registry open 100%, anyone can drill a 3rd hole in their AK or AR and register it as a machine gun, and we can all have giggle switches for eternity.

I know you can do it user, we've done it before, we can do it again. Good-speed you glorious faggots.

tl'dr

>Push for universal amnesty for machine guns and bump stocks for 90-180 days, or open the registry for good.
>Push for the hearing protection act.
>Shame Democrats for closing the NFA machine gun registry in May 1986 and creating the market for bump stocks in the first place. (its their fault)
>The NFA works, only two legal machine guns have been used in crime since 1934.
>Put pressure on the NRA for being faggots and supporting the bump stock ban (but sounds like they did it for optics really, not because they believe it
>tell the NRA NOT to create thousands of criminals overnight by banning bump stocks.
>Sign up for Gun Owners of America, because they didn't cuck out.

Tl;Dr

>talking points

>The Democrats did this by closing the registry illegally in 1986 with the Hughes Amendment which overwhelmingly did not pass a voice vote on the floor creating a market for UN-registered bump stocks.
>You can't stop someone from bump firing with their finger or belt loop, the ban is pointless.
>You can't stop someone from 3d printing a bump stock or making one with $35 dollars in parts from Home Depot.
>Open up the NFA registry and this won't happen again, only two legal machine guns have been used in crime since 1934.

bump

I have a thousand bump stocks laying around. They're not great. If I need one ill use one that's just what I do. I don't need them. I'd prefer If they were garbage but they're not and without them republicans could never defend themselves from an attack from a random terrorist attack. Gun rights save lives and so do repulicandos. God bless this nation.

fresh OC, spread this

What is a bump stock?

We're tired and dormant
When a big happening comes, we'll wake up

A stock that lets you fire a semi automatic rifle almost like its full auto.

==lel eight channer identified.==

**faggot**

>tell the NRA NOT to create thousands of criminals overnight by banning bump stocks

You most likely won't be a criminal for owning them, you just won't be able to use them. Like 30 round mags/automatic weapons in California/U.S. If you purchased them before the ban they were grandfathered in. In the case of California and the mag ban you just can't use anything higher than 10 round mags.

Bump stocks are implicitly white. An attack on bump stocks is an attack on our people.

A gunshow meme before this shooting.

>biggest shooting in US history
"waiting for happening"

leave here now newfag
youre in over your head

>"waiting for happening"

There's nothing to do, there's no goal or excitement

>banning a plastic gun mod just as 3d printers are becoming practical and inexpensive enough for in-home use

I can't wait for the day I can 3D print a Paddock Stock, attach it to my 3D printed Lanza Special and use it for entirely legal entertainment purposes.