What is wrong with Americans and their gun fetish...

What is wrong with Americans and their gun fetish? This video alone proves that Americans can't be responsible with guns. The only solution is a ban.

twitter.com/spankyevans1/status/914968129570316288

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/spankyevans1/status/914968129570316288
cnbc.com/2017/08/08/sig-sauer-offers-voluntary-upgrade-of-p320-pistol-that-can-discharge-erroneously.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shooped.
not holding the gun sideways.

>everyone has a gun
>Nobody gets shot

What's the problem op?

>twitter.com/spankyevans1/status/914968129570316288

How many of those fucking morons do you think purchased those guns legally?

How many do you think will voluntary turn them in if you pass legislation to ban guns?

What will happen when they inevitably don't turn their weapons in voluntarily?

>Blacks

hahah that's pretty funny actually

How long til this idiot gets killed

You dont seem to understand. Legislation to ban guns on a federal level, or the repeal of the 2nd ammendment will never happen in the USA. The Union would immediately cease to exist if an attempt were made

I wish a nigger would, seriously

>officer! He was pointing a glock 17 at me with an extended magazine. I had no choice but to empty 2 mags of .308 into him

I'd better go get my license to carry if fucking niggers are gonna start testing me for fun.

I never claimed to want to ban guns. I never claimed I thought a ban on guns is likely.

I was providing thought-provoking questions to OP in regards to the last sentence of his post; because I'm of a similar opinion to you.

Not an inch.

When the cops arrive

2A only was supposed to apply to white males

What in the fuck is this niggerbabble trying to convey?

Of course they're all niggers. Of course they are

Holy shit this is a double-edge redpill: this could push the left into banning guns, and then we can call them out on being racist ("what, do you not think these fine african americans can't exercise their second ammendment? RAYCIS")

Alternatively, this also shows that indeed it is not the gun but the person that kills people. no-one in the video fired (It's all staged, but still), no-one died: the guns were not a problem here.

Memphrica is such an unbelievable shithole. Words cannot describe it's nest of illiterate niggers and midtown cucked faggots properly.

Memphambique drags the rest of Tennessee down with it's insane crime rate. If that wasn't bad enough, it's lousy with fucking jews because it was a big slave trading port.

I hate Memphis almost as much as I hate the jews, and that's a whole lot.

T. Former Memphrican.

All I hear about Memphis is bad. Is there anything good about it?

>tfw I live in Memphis

It's Memphrica. The cops are black and shoot dindus on the reg. The city council is blacks and jews. The house rep from there is a dirty kike.

Nobody cares if a black cop shoots a nigger. The jews can't make a riot out of that.

kek

BBQ and music festivals.
Someone just nuke this place, please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING LET ANYTHING THAT CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH FOR SHIT OUT OF THE NEW DESIGNATED ZONEā„¢ FUCKING NUKE IT

No. Leaving is the best thing about it.

If you're driving, stop for gas before Memphis and West Memphis, avoid stopping in either because they're both 2nd-3rd world tier awful.

It used to have a pretty big music scene

>pointing live firearms at random people

Does he not understand the danger in that?

because niggers somehow realized crime was easier with a gun which led to more people getting guns for defence and so on and so on until most of us forgot our current reasons

What's wrong with everyone wanting to hand their freedoms over to the state?

What's wrong with wanting to be able to live life the way man was meant to live - free thinking and independent of group think?

>The city council is blacks
Holy mother of God, this city government is the definition of corruption. Every last person needs to get purged who thinks himself a politician, activist, or leader of some sort.
Some of these cats are like fucking second rate Bond villians.

Save up to leave now.

It's so much easier to get a good job and safe housing somewhere else.

I did it, i moved to a nicer state. Jobs are easy to get here and lots of places that aren't africa tier.

Save up and leave when you lease expires. I won't say where i moved but you have a lot of options.

Leave asap.

>nigger
>using brain functions
Are you stupid crooked teeth

Those are niggers, not Americans.

Fuck off racist. All people are equal.

Don't you have acid to be buying, Ahmed?

all the buildings downtown are empty, the high rise ones, only things left are bars and liquor stores and a small tourist area.

Guess you're not happy I just bought this

That man is an honorary white.

I'm Catholic

>All people are equal
Fuck it's barely been an hour and you already won most retarded post of the day.

>just bought this
cnbc.com/2017/08/08/sig-sauer-offers-voluntary-upgrade-of-p320-pistol-that-can-discharge-erroneously.html
Good fucking job

Bullshit

don't drop it

Give him a break. He's from the UK. He has to translate what we say in English into Arabic in his head, and then back to English again to type it.

That and it must be hard for him to think with an paki's cock in his mouth.

How stupid are niggers? If you walk around and point guns at people, it can go wrong pretty fast. If this starts trending you're gonna see a lot of dead nigs.

Why waste my arsedness making me watch that.
When I was 3 my dad taught me gun safety. You never point a gun at a man you don't intend to kill.
"Shmoked, haha keep yo sheeiiit on you nigga haha... ow!" That's him being pistol whipped with his own gun. It needs sticking up his ass and unloading.

fucking niGGERS

Those are niggers. Normal people don't point loaded guns at their friends. Let alone random people.

The reason their stupidity will always suprise you is because it is impossible for a person with a working brain to imagine how stupid they are.

I spent decades around them. I am still shocked when i look at memphrican news sites to see how close crime has crept to people i still like.

You can't imagine stupid in the same way you can't paint darkness or "add cold" to something. You canonly add logos, light or heat. Stupid is the absence of logos.

>he doesnt know about inner city black culture
>he doesnt know its basically like a contemporary wild west
>he thinks "gun control" will keep firearms away from niggers
>he thinks he should be comped for sushi

You see that as you walk in the shop and you're carrying. It all goes Quentin Tarantino in one second of hang time.
Then you have to deal with the "oh Lordy Tyrone wiz a good boi, he didun du nuffin".
No black in all of history should have ever got their hands on a firearm.
Has a black ever used a firearm to acheive something good for civilisation.
No, they just hold them sideways like they are bananas and talk cretinous shite.

I wont. Looking forward to that free trigger upgrade tho

I support this insofar as having a challenge where you call out people in public for not effectively preparing themselves.

However, sweeping people and a lack of trigger discipline triggers me to no end. Formal gun training should be part of public school curriculum.

People who are irresponsible with guns are the reason every competent person should have one

>You think it's meal time, it's drill time

We should steal this, its actually pretty good.

>Formal gun training should be part of public school curriculum.

City schools in black cities have to pass them even if they can't read. If they fail them then they lose funding or get labeled as bad schools.

Half the blacks i worked with in a ghetto city literally couldn't conprehend anything but very simple english repeated multiple times. Literally no phonics, word root or vocabulary that wasn't from (((media)))

Aye mane, I kinda like it here.
All major cities are plagued with the same ineptitude, poverty, concentrated crime areas, and cut-and-pasted suburban sprawl. Here it's just comicly exagerated.

/k/ here

300% triggered

second post best post

I lived in inner city Memphis for 22 years. One of the high crime areas but not a place that had lost all business presence (and thus police presence) and in general as long as a place doesn't look like it has constant gang warfare, you're fine as long as you don't make yourself a victim.

I have never suffered a crime in Memphis, though our empty house did get broken into in an elaborate way once.

I wouldn't suggest living here if you have better options, but all this bullshit "don't stop, gas up before you get through, rolling stop and pick up" bullshit is ludicrous. And this is coming from whitey in an all black neighborhood.

Memafrica is a meme. There are plenty of profitable and entertaining reasons to visit here. Just take responsibility for yourself. If you're used to being in New York where you keep to yourself in public you'll probably never have an issue here.

I have a good feeling about this

On average 100 people die every day from guns in America. Jesus Christ it sounds like africa over there

>I am twelve and what is personal responsibility
underage b& when

>non Whites allowed gun ownership

do you understand the concept of natural selection?

2nd amendment was never meant for niggers