What does Sup Forums think about mayan people and culture

What does Sup Forums think about mayan people and culture

Savages that were good at piling up rocks

Mexicans are not them

They should stay in Mayan lands instead of coming here for gibs

non-whites

they tore out peoples hearts and wasnt afraid of anything

Yeah and being hung drawn and quartered was so much more civilized. Who were the real savages? Faggot

That was the Aztecs
Mayans are more into bloodletting

Pretty cool aside from the savage human sacrifice practices. At least they were more restrained than the Aztecs though and limited it pretty much to only captured nobility of rival city states.

They're very cool. The only culture to develop a full written language and body of literature that had no relationship to any other writing cultures. This makes it really interesting and important. Unfortunately, some homosexual Catholics tried to destroy (and largely succeeded) all this material in massive bonfires.

Would strongly recommend a holiday in Guatemala, including Lake Atitlan, Antigua, Flores, and Tikal.

Shitskins savages who wear loin cloths and put too much feathers in their head dress

Gay

That sounds like just about everyone
>(except the negros)

Mayans

>What does Sup Forums think about mayan people and culture
I don't

>Sup Forums denies advanced culture because muh skin color
>every fag from Sup Forums was discussing their calendar five years ago
>b-but we're the advanced color

Brown niggers with large jew like noses and good at mafffs n astrawlohgy.

speaking on behalf of pol, we think this is an old meme, they are dead, leave them alone

Chachapoyans > Mayans

Didn't exist.
until I see photographs of "Mayan" people, I will not believe they actually existed.

Shit. They were dumb savages who didn't know what to do with the land and buildings they stole from the Aryans who built them.