No, he isn't.

Nope

someone post the pic of him marrying the white girl and nigger

Only guy you will ever need.
Fuck off kike.

It is quite a lot of lies though

Protestants are not ourguy ever.

He can be your jewy niggerfag who loves foreskin

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board. Skin worshippers need to no aply.

if he isn't literally hitler isn't
so much gold in his sermons
youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM

Not getting COMPED, not our guy

Show your flag.

No I want to break his nose

>Worship a jew god
>Hate jews

???

>christcuck faggot
Should be killed like every other race traitor.
One day you race traitors will get what you deserve.

>proddes
>/ourguys/
no

I wonder if this guy is a crypto Jew to make Christians look extreme/ridiculous

Lol, pastor would beat your faggot ass.

I wonder who could be behind these?

Fuck off commie.

Anderson, is that you? Why did you marry the white girl and the nigger, you fucking cuck?

Based Christcuck but still Larping as an Abrahamic retard. Religion is stupid and shouldn't be the bases for allegiances or hatred. (((They're))) actions are universally hated without using a false God to justify it.

No, i'm not pastor.
Race is a jewish lie. We are all mixed.
It's the jews who take pride in their blood. When tho proper Christians want to marry, there is nothing wrong with that. Skin color is just that: a color.

sadly he is not ))/yourguy/((
he believes race replacement is punishment from God as do I.

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. 23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

Leviticus 18

They have all sorts of bullshit to justify it.
>calling others commies
>when he actually belongs to a communist cult
This is next level delusion

you're so unbelievably delusional about race, I don't know where to even begin

kys cuck

I'm not a Christian but I like this guy. At least he's true to the tennants of the faith. Christians accepting gays pisses me off. You're not supposed to save them, they're supposed to be killed either by God or by the State.

Too based his series on Hindusim is 2woke

and Israel was carried away beyond Babylon

Tldr please Give us a quick run down pajeet

He interprets how Hinduism is the religion of the devil through English translation of our texts it's quite entertaining

>when the only based people left are non whites
If white genocide is a real thing then it's clearly not going fast enough.

Here

>skin worshipers
You're that Dominican shitskin templarper, aren't you?

No he did a DNA test and he's in fact Ashkenazi Jew. Controlled op, doesnt make a distinction between the fake "Jews" and the true Judaens of the bible.

Pastor Eli James however IS /our/ guy 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfi1ZnsHg3U

oh Sweetie

No.

Strategy: Undermine the racial basis for judaism.

Success: Will have none.

In doing so: Destroys the racial basis for everything else.

In a word: Obnoxious cuckold.

I fucking knew he was a Jew just by looking at his semitic face. You can also hear it in his whiny little Jew voice

Kek

Are American Polticians asking for it?

because they are asking for it.

He's a cuck.

No, he's a Zio-stooge implanted to make Christianity look bad through subversion. Classic Frankfurt school

In what way does he make Christianity look bad?
he's one of the few Christians I as an atheist respect.

This is the future you chose, Christian man.

You are welcome to try LARPagan, you threaten me or my brothers here there's a nice bullet itching to meet your skull

Well, for one, he's not a Christian, even excusing his Jewish blood.

Fuck off shitskin
t. Christian

He condems like the pharisees and does not teach salvation

He's one of the few people who treats homosexuals as abominable despite social pressure. I'd say that puts him a step above the boy fucking catholics.

Yes. He is our guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc

youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js

That's a good one

Your ignorance of Christianity is showing, I'm not even Christian and I can tell you that image applies to more denominations than Catholicism.

You know he is /ourguy/ because the second somebody makes a thread about him, a bunch of people immediately flood in and start posting the same memes they post in every single thread that mentions him.

He must trigger a lot of the fags on Sup Forums

>the Eternal leaf
wpfp

>Christian
>not a cuck
Choose one.

>pushes race mixing
>literal Jew by blood
>/ourguy/

You're that autist who goes to his "church", aren't you?

i would convert to islam if i got to plow isis chan while she flails a knif around

>athiest
>not a cuck

choose one

>wants to kill all fags
>advocates for the death penalty of any violent criminal (which would automatically remove a good portion of non-whites)
>doesn't want to let women speak, wear pants, or leave the kitchen

You're one of those closeted homos who are afraid, aren't you?

Insha Allah.

Married to a French woman, actually. Nice non-argument that completely ignores that he's a kike pushing race mixing, though.

His views on race are totally congruent with the Bible.

>pushes race mixing
No he just says it's okay and it's gine if you only want to marry your own race.
>literal Jew by blood
And why does that matter? Heattacks judiasm way more than you ever would.

He's married to a german woman who he does not allow to wear pants, make-up, teach, or go to work.

He also condones slavery.

Fuck off shill

Holyshit his son is tall

Niggers don't even have the brain to understand Christian values. Christianity is only white European religion fuck off shitskin.

That's the problem.

>what does it matter he's a literal Jew

>shill
Your continued ass pain and non-arguments are amusing. It's a shame if your God is real you'll burn for following a false prophet.

Well, he advocates for the execution of all faggots which is a good thing. I watched some of his videos and haven't heard him comment on niggerdom. I'd say he's almost there. Give it time.

>>what does it matter he's a literal Jew
Because he attacks judiasm. Also he is bery little jewish and you probably also descend from Abraham to since the jews got scattered all over europe.

i am pretty sure god is against racemixing
>You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material.
>You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons
>You have broken faith and married foreign women, and so increased the guilt of Israel

He condemns ghettos and welfare recipents pretty hard

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8AnNiwH58

>christtard
>love niggers
>/ourguy/
NO

How is Christianity a white European religion when it was started by Jews who lived in the middle east?

shut the fuck up Paul Kwong

you could say he's a big goy

It says not to marry heathens. It doesn't say people of different races

The jews of the old testament are not the jews of today.

Protestantism is by far one of the biggest cornerstones of European enlightenment

So are you implying the Jews of the old testament were white Europeans?

He really breaks it down.

> It doesn't say people of different races
yes it does it says not to marry people from different nation

I am keking hard on this.

France and Germany are both white(or used to be) so you can't marry eachother? It's probably because the ither nations didn't worship God and God didn't want them to become heathens like what happend to Solomon

The Hebrews of the old testament were white.

I dunno about all if them but Solomon was

>said he does not believe in races

He is a typical protestant cuck who loves Israel but do not care about Christians in the middle east.

A reminder that the intense shilling against Steven Anderson is proof he is making a difference. We're winning and there is nothing you faggot twinkie pagans can do about it. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=0GKOq2EMeBs

Christcucks are a sad confused group of people

''Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:''

I dont need to shill against him. he does it to himself

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

No. He's a race mixer

>who loves Israel
This is a joke right?

> muh synagogue of Satan meme

Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory

So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all

Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless

Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies

There is nothing on the line for Christians

They gave up on this Universe

Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God

The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers

A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan

And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

Fucking retard. Watch the video at the bottom without posting racemixing memes.

Revelation 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P81roOCIxZ4

The Solomon one was his wofe who was from a different nation. Also I didn't say they all were I just said King Solomon was.