Was Paddock a Leftist, or not?

When I googled it I found several story's about Sup Forums Sup Forums spreading fake news about Paddock, claiming he wasn't a leftist at all.

Whatever party made him the most money, obv.

It's looking like he wasn't, that may not even be the same guy, look at the earlobes and the brow, they're different.

Face blindness is a symptom of autism

He was registered as a Democrat. Anything beyond this is unknown to me.

So than yes he was. Thank you.

If you remember, James Holmes was immediately pointed to as Tea Party activist and used to try to spearhead an anti-right campaign. Note: This has happened a couple of times but Holmes was the most egregious one I can remember. Every time they political standing is /left/ out it's because they had a certain position. but I'll let you figure out which one that is.

It's not about the photo idiot its about the right and white men once again looking bad in the public's eye. I was feeling so righteous when I believed he was a radical leftist, I didn't want to believe it was all a lie.

From the beginning a lot of us have not believed the pinko picture on the left is him.

We confirmed he was a registered dem at one point. It was a while ago that he registered but we have no reason at this point to think that has changed.

Need I remind you that some quacks here believe the earth is flat, worship a zombie space-jew (muh Jesus), and believe all jews are magically a hive mind.

of course,otherwise medias would have jumped on the occasion to shit on alt right even more with "le trump supporters are ebils racists literally worse than hitler and muslims are the real victims" bullshit

>He was registered as a Democrat
In 1984.

What about his targets? As one anti-trumper pointed out "country music fans often are Republican gun totters".

So assuming it wasn't just random group of targets He had to be a radical leftist, or at least a Isis member like Isis claims.

HE CANNOT BE JUST A WHITE MAN!

Huh? I remember reading the opposite. That he was a registered Republican currently.

Country fans are republicans therefore anyone who shoots at country fans is a radical leftist.
ISIS claims every attack is them and until proven otherwise we must listen to ISIS therefore he must be a radical leftist ISIS sympathizer.

We don't know his political leaning, if any. It's all speculation at this point.

Because Sup Forums is one person...

Not him, the jawline isn't even close

Aside from public record that he was a registered Democrat

FUCK! So the Left wins again.

Shit.

stop making shit up nig

he was a nigger

Why does the media ONLY show a horrible pic of this man with his eyes closed? Coverup detected.

>Country fans are republicans therefore anyone who shoots at country fans is a radical leftist.
unfortunately, today in this world, this is actually not far fetched.
I believe it. not just because i want to, but because it's most likely true

I thought it was discovered he himself liked country.

They forgot to take picture before shooting his brain out.

You misheard, he liked to be comped for free

He wasn't political whatsoever he was just crazy. He wore gloves 24/7 for imaginary allergies, lost a ton of weight and stopped grooming himself. His gf said he woke up every morning screaming his head off. Legit brain tumor or advanced syphilis or some shit that ate his brain.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

That's what the NSA told me