Dear Californians

Dear Californians...

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THIS IS "PROGRESS"??

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB239
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *dies*

It's time we remove the stigma if HIV from the LGBT community. Thank you California for helping this dream be realized.

there goes democratic voters. its good thing for republicans as progressive democrats would be all dead within 10 yrs due to illness

So if I shoot at you and miss, no harm no foul?

The current hiv drugs not only slow down the process, they make it very unlikely that you will pass it on.

Well, that or they need to protect hollywood celebs with Aids, like tiger blood boy

it would be murch worse epicdemic than ebola. just imagine hiv patients intentially spreading the disease to infect other healthy people.

Trump should end all federal research to cure HIV and fund a cure for LGBT instead.

What in the absolute fuck? This isn't even fucking politics anymore with them, its just total retardation. What kind of fucking logic are they running on?

why cure lgbt if you can gas them.

Homofag privilege.

Secede already

I bet this faggot has aids and hes trying to clear his own conscience by declaring it "ok".

This.

Seriously California, just GO. You are a fucking stain on human civilization.

How is this bad?

>Attempted murder = misdemeanor

How is this bad? Are you fucking retarded?

Honestly, north California is fine. Just get rid of everything San Fran and lower.

HIV medication is expensive a fuck, doctors swear on the Hippocratic oath yet they never abide by it.They just love to profit of other people misery.

Bottom line is if you are rich you live, if not you die, the scary thing is this will not only affect fags but also normal people.

user is trying to be an edgelord by asking why its bad that homofaggots are dying.

>the scary thing is this will not only affect fags but also normal people
I don't fucking understand why anyone would think this is a good idea. Actually, I do understand, and it makes me even more fucking pissed off. Its all because of that fucked fetish of infecting other people with HIV. What the fuck is wrong with people. The scariest part about growing up is realizing that most adults are more fucking retarded than you were when you were 12 jesus christ.

It's California, what's the problem?

WOWEE, JUST IN TIME FOR NOV 4TH FOR ANTIFA TO START STICKING ALL CONSERVATIVE WITH AIDS-INFECTED NEEDLES LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOULD AND NOW ITS JUST A MISDEMEANOR. NEAT!!!

AIDS-burger in paaaa-raadise

If some antifa shitlord stuck me with a needle I would literally beat his ass to death.

"Supporters of the bill said women engaging in prostitution are disproportionately targeted with criminal charges, even in cases where the infection is not transmitted."

Or, don't be a fucking whore

>Leftist care more about criminals that openly harm society than their victims

In other news, water is wet and the sky is blue.

I was thinking the same. Don't worry, Rocketman will take care of it.

Because you fucknut, this also applies to donating blood. Donating while you KNOW YOU HAVE HIV will only be a misdemeanor.

Something tells me this guy is a Jew or affiliated with Jews

sweet time to poz up a few bitches

Someone needs to give this cuck a shot of aids.

To add, for anyone who doubts this:

>(1)Existing law makes it a felony punishable by imprisonment for 3, 5, or 8 years in the state prison to expose another person to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) by engaging in unprotected sexual activity when the infected person knows at the time of the unprotected sex that he or she is infected with HIV, has not disclosed his or her HIV-positive status, and acts with the specific intent to infect the other person with HIV. Existing law makes it a felony punishable by imprisonment for 2, 4, or 6 years for any person to donate blood, tissue, or, under specified circumstances, semen or breast milk, if the person knows that he or she has acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), or that he or she has tested reactive to HIV. Existing law provides that a person who is afflicted with a contagious, infectious, or communicable disease who willfully exposes himself or herself to another person, or any person who willfully exposes another person afflicted with the disease to someone else, is guilty of a misdemeanor.
>This bill would repeal those provisions.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB239

>not knowing hes a faggoy jewish faggot
lurk moar newfriend

this guy is a homosexual jew

you really can't make this shit up

He wasted all that time and tax payer money on this shit!!!!! Does he need a fucking kick in the head? Time to boot his ass out of office.

felony requires intent

someone who doesnt know they have hiv doesnt have intent. it is a misdemeanor

Holy shit this if they think this isn't going to make people absolutely rage like animals they're in for a huge fucking surprise if some asshole stuck me with a fucking needle I'd batter his brains.

Normal people don't fuck faggots and share needles

>will not only affect fags but also normal people.

Like blacks, druggies and the whites who fuck blacks?

You also contract HIV by bedding blacks.

Burn the coal...

>knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California
>knowingly
Then, your post in response:
>felony requires intent
>someone who doesnt know they have hiv doesnt have intent
Are you retarded?

Drill the oil, in hell you'll boil.

Isn't HIV fairly difficult to pass on? I'm not defending this shit, it's absolutely insane, especially given the idea that people with the germ can fuck willy-nilly with this law. But on an individual basis, the virus is rather fragile.

see and educate yourself
this law is explicitly removing the felony status from people who KNOWINGLY infect others. This is normalization of GRIDS. Nothing more, nothing less.

normies quite literally give a shit about nothing of importance, so I'm not really sure what you're getting at.
There's more likely to be public outrage over a game of thrones episode than over this.

the average white person doesn't know anything about his own government, know the history of his own people, understand basic concepts such as right and wrong, have the ability to understand cause and effect, give a shit about anything not concerning his paycheck or his gentals, understand the distinction between "foreign" and "native" in any meaningful sense, have the attention span to read a non-fiction book, or truly have the ability to understand that we're living a hellish nightmare.

Imagine all of the modern things the average normie takes for granted. All of the loose morality, the escapism at the tip of our fingertips, etc. Now imagine how it was back a century ago in 1917. Imagine the reaction someone from that time period would have if they were to see what you and I see every day of our lives.

Normies simply do not care. They never have and they never will. They are cattle. They are the human equivalent of those farm turkeys that are so fucking stupid they'll look straight up into the sky while it's raining and drown themselves.

>WOWEE, JUST IN TIME FOR NOV 4TH FOR ANTIFA TO START STICKING ALL CONSERVATIVE WITH AIDS-INFECTED NEEDLES LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOULD AND NOW ITS JUST A MISDEMEANOR. NEAT!!!

The streets are not going to heed these last-minute laws the globalists pass to save themselves. The rope won't hear further arguments.

Hopefully it means more of you die

They already do this in their poz parties. They'll just be more inclined to withhold their truth with healthy people because the worse they'll get is a ticket for condemning another person to HIV.

How is that faggot even governor? Like how fucking gay-tarded is the state?

Someone actually thought that creepy, gay, jew belonged on the ballot...and he won

This is stupid...

>caring more about criminals
Why can't normies see that? The left doesn't even try to hide it. They just use a word like "compassion" or "discrimination " and proceed to place criminals above law-abiding citizens

Some faggot or bisexual guy has contracts it then fucks white women. White women will pass it on to normies

do liberal women know that anal sex makes them at far greater risk for HIV

What makes the risk any greater than that of normal sex?

You can get it by blood, not just by sex, and this reduces donating HIV blood to a bloodbank to a misdemeanor as well. This means that if you live in Commiefornia and you lose a lot of blood in a car accident or what have you, you could get POZ'd intravenously even if you never have sex.