Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-ORrXoONqw
youtube.com/watch?v=R3CqiTGWPhs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Im7Hx6Lfw4mo8oqfkAUjUg/
soundcloud.com/decimu/the-third-jimpact
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hungarian futurism personified.
I don't mind if people shit on him as long as they point people in the direction of someone else who is doing things for the white race.

Yes.
/thread

Yes. He's literally one of the best people in the movement.
youtube.com/watch?v=r-ORrXoONqw
youtube.com/watch?v=R3CqiTGWPhs
He's like a wittier Jared Taylor who will actually confront the JQ.

>hello fellow goyim
>lemme tell you bout dem joos
>oh shit my wife's a Jew

This will all blow over soon Sven

no no no my fellow natseeeees. People who risk their lives and livelihoods to advocate for whites are jewish CIA shills, you people safely sitting behind your computer are the real alt-right warriors for your race. plz don't go outside and do activism goyim, because it would be exactly what we, erhhh I mean those filthy kikes want you to do!

He is no Matt Forney but he is alright I guess.

He's entertaining

Think TRS are at risk of dominating the dialogue a bit though, they shouldn't be the only major content producer (other than anglin)

I enjoy TDS content, but FTN are the superior podcast, followed by Paranormies

He's /our mischling/

He gets the gas last

can we send all the ecelebs back in time to a country music concert?

Street activism is the lowest tier. You want to advane the cause of whites, start a business and only hire whites. give white clients better deals. overcharge joo clients. run for a school board election or be the only candidate for some obscure city government position. work your way into power with money, or a prestigious career, or a low-level gov't position.

Stop, you're making too much sense to be on pol.

this is the most blatant shill thread i have ever seen. you fags really expect anyone to believe these posts are uncoordinated?

FTN best content on TRS .. TDS is cringe lately.

cartoon-faced jew
controlled opposition
pointless distraction
adds nothing of value

Death sentence for this one

Shut those SJWs down

BASED

>kike enoch
gtfo shill

I think he is ok. He is funny, but his delusions of being a TOP-tier philosopher and political commentator is cringe. He is a college drop out in a midlife crisis.

If he were attractive as Sven, he'd probably be the face of the Alt-Right, to be honest

The fact that he divorced his wife, the love of his life, so that he could continue with his podcasts and going on badass saving western civilization-roleplay rallies seems really fucking cuckish to me.

But I don't know, I don't really follow the guy.

I like Allsup, Millennial Matt and Nicholas Fuentes type characters more.

Looks a lot like Ken Shamrock.

> Start a business and only hire whites. give white clients better deals
That's EXTREMELY illegal and you will almost certainly be shut down for doing it or eventually forced to make tons of diversity hires, etc.

He literally did just that you retard....

No, just breed. The rally in Chartottesville today had like 20 people.

Within 2 generations, Varg will have CREATED more white people than that just by breeding his wife.

Like, he's fucking a kike, seriously?

Not to be trusted 100%, as Serbs are sucking up to Jews atm anyways... just check some Jewish forums.

Although he did make some good points on current events, kudos to that.

Keep an eye on him.
Also hes trying really really hard to establish a connection with Spencer, let's see where that leads.

>people call you a kikelover
>why would he divorce his wife?!
also, I doubt that he loved her so much if he grew so fucking hateful of jews

>allsup, fuentes
neutered shit, trying to appeal to kids. They are good at it, but I doubt they will harvest some real believers with their Breitbart tier shit.

I think he's extremely skilled in rhetoric. His argumentation is some of the best around. As a leader and manager I believe he does a rather poor job. I quit listening to his show because I came to believe that he was amoral and Machiavellian. No offense to anyone who continues to listen.

So is dying for you Nation cuckish as well you low t nigger?

>pooland
>relevant

Their message is better.
>stop going to marches
>stop going to college debates
>stop having twitter arguments
Just connect with people in your own neighborhoods, make friends, go to church, find a trad wife and make alot of babies. Change the culture in your own neighborhood. Basically it's tribalism.

Politics is downstream from culture. If you revive the trad white culture then politics will simply follow.

Trad white family oriented cultural revival will save the US.

Its very easy to discredit him over his ex wife's jewishness. I do believe him when he says he got married to her long before (at least 10 years before) he became redpilled about the JQ. I can only imagine the OH SHIT feeling he had when he realized what kind of a situation he was in.

With that said it could have been handled far better, but he's done a good job at reclaiming his trustworthiness. however what he did is a permanent stain, and will sadly taint my listening experience everytime I hear him.

With that said I am still a subscriber to TRS, because they were the ones who truly redpilled me, and I owe them that at least. Plus he is witty, hilarious, and The Daily Shoah and Fash the Nation are genuinely good, entertaining, and thought provoking.

Still, i would recommend listening to other podcasts ouside of the TRS radio network. Radio Aryan, Radio Free Northwest, and a few others are always good. i personally love Grandpa Lampshade from Radio Aryan and makes a good balance.

>So is dying for you Nation cuckish as well you low t nigger?
yes.

stop dying for your country, start making babies

a lot of people don't like him but TDS is one the funniest shows out there right now, even if it consists of mostly bikeposting

>implying you have an argument against NazBol

>implying you have an argument for it

he used to be a lib when he was younger
then he eventually turned to libertarianism
and married a jew
later he got redpilled, but stayed in the marriage because reasons
he got doxxed and when his wife's family found out the shit he was saying about the kikes, they got really pissed off, so he divorced his wife

LOL that guy who tripped over himself running away from antifa?

Yes. He is the quisessential /ourguy/
Day of the rock when?

Yes, nazbols are inherently self-destructive. Their penchant for pedal to the floor accelerationism is a reflection of Russian cultural self-hatred. The Russian self-hatred is of a very different type than the kind white Americans have been indoctrinated in by the Jews. It's reflected in their country's massive problem with alcoholism too.

I don't believe Spencer is a Duginist because it also would not gel with his narcissism or dandy boy fashion sense. Spencer IMO is basically a Goth who grew out of the fashion mostly and got really redpilled on politics and history, but still has that macabre fascination so Dugin's "all roads lead to accelerationism" theories probably appeal to him on some level. But I think Spencer also realizes that if we push it to full global thermonuclear war there won't be anybody left to admire his glory so it isn't a reflection of what he wants for himself or his people in the end.

Mike Enoch has done a lot more for the movement than you've ever done.

MUH MEXICAN MUSLIMS

fucking kike

Mike Enoch is 100% our guy and pretty much the perfect 1-2 punch with Spencer. Everything that's questionable about Spencer, Enoch overdelivers on basically. That bit actually does make it seem like they're fedposting sometimes but I'll go with it.

Dare I say, ugly?

I don't like Spencer.

Jews libertarians like Enoch are NOT /ourguys/

Wow

dank

Mike needs to see this

Okay, and his wife was fine with what he was saying about the kikes at the time? Heard she was on some of the early shows too?

I really want him to be the real deal, but there are just too many controlled opposition in the alt-right now.

And that's the thing with the right wing movements throughout the history, purge, purge, purge, you are never pure enough.
Fucking hell. Only 2% of the population and they are everywhere...sheesh

Hes a bit of a hater, but i like him. There is a lot of good stuff TRS. All the shilling aginst Spenser and Enoch tell me that they are doring something right.

>getting caught
>not having a lawyer with this sort of intent who will back you tooth and nail
If you're not strong enough to survive hard times, you're not just stupid but a casualty.

Great radio/public speaking voice. Seems like he could be a prick if you spoke to him.

Extremely articulate to the point I get worried he might be a Jew.

Anglin has the end-all response to this, and anyone who is not pacified by it is 50% chance a jew, 50% chance genuinely stupid.

Judge them by what they do and say. If they are advocating violence, they are controlled opposition. If they are not, they're not.

They're control freaks. They want every single alt-right podcast to be part of their media conglomerate so they can make shekels....

>Paranormies
have they improved? i listened to an early episode about haunted hotels and it was rambling, awkward and boring with them just listing shit and not even approaching anything resembling a conversation

isn't he a jew or his GF is a jew?
he's another mossad appointed (((white nationalist)))

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Im7Hx6Lfw4mo8oqfkAUjUg/

>he used to be a lib when he was younger
He even read up on Karl Marx as a teen. Thank god he moved onto libertarianism, I'd prefer not to hand smart guys over to commies.

Lmao, this

Isn't that exactly the point of the controlled opposition, to calm things down, and 'explain' there is nothing we can do. Like: 'Oh well, shit, stinks, live with it...'

I haven't heard one constructive suggestion except bitching about shit.
Not calling for violence here, but asking for a plan if they are the leaders of what is to be an alternative right.

How do you deal with Jewish hegemony, how do you fight the deep state, how do you kick out the banks, how do you organize society in this alternative fashion so no one gets hurt and our people prosper?
Haven't heard none of that yet.

No, that has never been tried or legislated against. 1.0 is a failure, go cry about stormfront being gone

I'm sure he already has, their forum is happy to bantz him about being fat.

>Heard she was on some of the early shows too?
She read a poem on one of the christmas episodes, it featured ovens and everything. That's one of the reasons people were super confused to find out she was jewish (aside from her husband of course).
>but there are just too many controlled opposition in the alt-right now.
Such as?
>Fucking hell. Only 2% of the population and they are everywhere...sheesh
To be fair, he lived in NY which is like 1/6 Jewish. Just some bad luck on his part.

Humorous watching anglos like spencer and based jews like enoch try to beat a dead horse years after it died.

>hey guys, come join my Nazi empire... it's located in London

woah, this guy has the fascist flag on. that's trustworthy as h*ck. guess mike enoch really is a jew after all

Yes yes violence has worked out so well in the past Timmy. FBI shills dressed as the KKK committing acts of violence never set anything back. Hitler didn't come to power through politics, itnwas the beerhall putsch. Are you retarded?

I'd say there are three types of controlled opposition, although the first two are more plants but you can argue they still fall under the controlled opposition label.
>spreads violent rhetoric to get his side in trouble (e.g. "boy don't you just want to bash those niggers skulls? You do? HAH! CAUGHT YOU! Your entire organisation is now classed as a terror group!")
>spreads violent rhetoric to make his side look worse (e.g. the KKK feds)
>spreads peaceful rhetoric to calm his side (e.g. the right-side of the kosher sandwich)
Not to say everyone who falls under those are controlled opposition of course, some are just dumb/crazy.

>How do you deal with Jewish hegemony, how do you fight the deep state, how do you kick out the banks
Those are all things that require state power. The only answer possible is to take the government or control the government in some way. They're mostly suggesting getting into local government groups at the moment, I don't think an alt-righter could reach high level government yet, especially not an open one.

So what is your point?
Are you are calling for a civil war?

Well yes, good points.
For any of those actions they would literally need an alt-right man in the White House.
And even then, JFK can happen.

Don't wanna blackpill you, just sayin'

Different groups and actions have different jobs. Rallies are to spread the message.
I think their main message right now in how you can help whites is to be a better you. You'll support white interests better with a good job than you would on the dole for example (and even more-so if that job is in a critical area).

Do not believe the TRSodomite lies

He hasn't divorced his wife. He still lives in the same home with her.

She worked as a diversity offer. She tran gay pride parades and jewish tranny theatre. She is everything he claimed to be against.

TRS has major involvement in gay sex behind the scenes at "right wing" events including Ghoul grooming an underage boy

soundcloud.com/decimu/the-third-jimpact Listen to this shit. It's a podcast by an ex inner circle member of TRS. It covers all the behind the scenes faggotry and child grooming they do. There is a gay mafia inside the "alt right" who try to destroy any one who speaks out against them

The hope is we'll have some secret /ourguys/ make their way in there acting as a populist, likely as a Trump follow-up.

All the inner circle of TRS knew who his wife was and what she was. Sven, Ghoul, Spencer, all of them knew.

According to you the inner circle is a gay mafia. Your opinion is invalid.

Him, Sven, and David Duke are my favorite leaders in the movement.

>Ghoul fucks trannies and grooms little boys
>Spencer
>Greg Johnson

Yea, can't see why someone might suspect the podcast above is true. I mean TRS is so anti-gay right?

>no evidence
>just naming someone doesn't make them part of a gay mafia
>just naming someone doesn't make them part of a gay mafia
Got some evidence there Mr Character Assassin? Preferably some that hasn't been debunked in every thread it's posted in.

And yeah, if you ignore the anti-gay portions of TRS they aren't very anti-gay.
I think you're pro-jew because you haven't said anything anti-jew that post.

>mike
>going on the forum

No one of importance goes on the TRS forum as it's a shithole full of spergs.

The only place that attracts a shittier tier of people is the Daily Stormer BBS.

>The only place that attracts a shittier tier of people is the Daily Stormer BBS.
Don't forget Sup Forums.
And I didn't say he was on the forum much, just that they bantz'd him for it there.

There are ways of dealing with some of the mentioned problems (fighting the deep state, fighting the banks, the media, censorship, etc.) without calling for violence.

And they include some capital and intelligentsia.
It is by building a parallel structure to rely on, by voting with your money, hit them where it hurts the most, in their pockets, organize private schools for white kids only, open businesses that hire only white Christians...and much more.

It's about creating an 'alt-society', not violence, putsch, war or anything of that nature.

Let me guess...you aren't white unless you have blue eyes and blond hair.

I'll just stick to a site that has a 20+year proven track record: Stormfront.

>has a 20+year proven track record of doing nothing
FIFY

I didn't see you last week at the 7th annual Stormfront conference in Tennessee.

14dubs88 checked

unbelievable pic related

typical kike way of thinking. enoch did nothing for the white race and itsa kike way of thinking to always believe you have to be led by some idol. they redpilled no one and did nothing but cause infighting and make people like you be hated by me because youre too stupid to think for yourself or see through that guys bullshit.

>No evidence Greg Johnson is gay or that Spencer who is a common guest on the show has made pro-homosexual posts in relation to white nationalism.

Yea, just making shit up man. Shall we also ignore the facebook post that got Ghoul doxxed where his EX GIRLFRIEND tranny said she dated him?

Guess we'll also ignore TRS making an ugly homo an admin. lets just ignore that as well.

How much more do TRSodomites have to ignore to pretend they're pro-white?

complete lies. fuck off kike shill. he didnt just marry a jew, he's a jew himself. he's admitted this many times in the past

Fucking men is the last bastion of white identity!

How about you start posting evidence faggot.
I have never once seen a credible piece of evidence from you "gay mafia" people, always baseless accusations.

>itsa
jew detected gas yourself.

>Shall we also ignore the facebook post that got Ghoul doxxed where his EX GIRLFRIEND tranny said she dated him
>Guess we'll also ignore TRS making an ugly homo an admin
omg for fuck's sake's source these claims. i'm listening to the soundcloud link right now that has the former australian intern, but don't just post this random shit without sourcing. you think everybody follows all this drama non stop? how the fuck am i supposed to know about the facebook post? i'm actually willing to belive you because in a recent pod cast alex i think made a joke about ghoul "joining the other side" or "going to the other side" or something and that would line up with what you're sayng.
but the impression i got was that sven and alex were upset or angry at ghoul btw, not that they were covering up for him

His life was ruined and he was pushed to the fringe for basically advocating for his people.

I mean I don't know...I don't really listen to TRS. I listened to one episode about south africa that was interesting.

Him and spencer need to chill out... The lukewarm response to them is valid. They should be easing people into the fold and not going for the throat while claiming they are "alpha" and anyone critiquing their approach is a "cuck"

Enough. I could beat the ever living fuck out of both of them and so could a lot of other people. They a slamming on the gas right now and not all of us think this is working. Their last rally fucked us over hard.

Even though they aren't strategically adept I do respect that they are putting themselves on the line like this for their people irregardless of the consequences. I just disagree with methods.

Can R. Spencer stop picking up the mic and working heal though? He literally makes himself sound like a bad guy when he talks. Why?!?

A lot of what they are saying here is true but the are jumping the gun.

Are you so fucking new you haven't seen Spencers twitter images? LURK MORE

I don't give a flying fuck about TRS but you need a sauce nigger.

prothink has videos on it and so do many others. you should know if youre going to defend him, faggot