>be a leaf
>go to america
>wow some of these cities sure are nice
>go to any rural area or poor section of a city
>gun store
>liquor store
>trailer parks
>strippers

Jesus fuck, burgers. And like, 90% of the towns I go to look like this shit. Like 99% maybe even. I kept finding towns during this road trip where the population was like, 2,500 people and they had a non 24/7 police force but a 24/7 liquor store and people did all of their shopping at one of two gas stations.

Why is your country mostly shit? A wasteland that sells dangers and vices to poor people? Shit, I found six trailer parks side by side in Arkansas and that used to be a suburb/., Seriously. Please explain to me.

>burgers
>answering the hard questions

Liquor and drugs. The Jews as well as those in charge have throughout history used alcohol sales as a means of moving money back in to their hands from those they pay. Read "200 Years Together" by Aleksander Solzhenitsyn, the classic pattern is Jews buy grains for cheap from peasants - peasants spend meager earnings from grain on the alcohol the jews just made from it - peasants end up poor or in debt to Jews. Throughout this landowners were paid for the rights to sell liquor, so they turned a blind eye and became honorary jew's bitches. People who weren't Jewish but were crafty also took up this trade and it has become an absurdly large industry of pissing away money.

Isn't non-urban Canada about the same, OP? I don't disagree with you but from what I have researched Canada is little different in that aspect

>Alberta is any different than rural America
Really got me there

Why are you all acting as if your country is perfect in every way? Where the fuck do you think Canada would be today if it weren't for the US?
Every Canadian thread I see here is about somebody denouncing Trudeau for outcucking himself and sinking your homeland even more in literal shit. Fuck off dude.

Come on fellow burger, don't be so sensitive. Canada is 100X more fucked up than America. They wouldn't even exist without our military and we could conquer the country by dinner time tomorrow if we felt like it. Let them piss and moan about the mighty USA

Ask yourself, why are millennials so fucked? Its because GenX raised them.

You cunts are delusional. You are totally un-free and you are so doped up you you never even feel this.

Strayanon, we aren't without our problems in America but Canada needs us more than we need them.

Canada is the 2nd largest nation in the world, but has 36 million people in it, that's less than less than two of our major cities put together. We are Canada's #1 trading partner and 85% of all leafs live within 200 miles of the US border. Yes we aren't 100% free but on paper we still try to be

>strippers
I know what I'm gonna look up on Youtube right now, strippers from rural Iowa.

>>gun store
>>liquor store
>>trailer parks

What is the problem again?

What do you expect? Gen X were themselves raised by boomers, who were too busy doing drugs, having affairs/getting divorced and cramming us in day care and extracurricular activities to give a shit about us

This is so pre-Internet.

That image is actually true as fuck I cringed every time there was a scene with Kylo.

Sounds like you're driving on Interstate 40

>tfw millennial raised by boomers

what am i

>mountain in background
Nigger,that's fucking /comfy/.

This is a typical downtown Canadian city. Sad!

>go to rural part of america
>find standard redneck shopping supplies
What exactly were you expecting?

I'd say you'd be an honorary member of Gen X if you believe they're aren't 53 different genders and college is for learning to work in a viable good paying field

The nice parts are the ones with no niggers and no jews.

Yeah I fail to see the differences here.

>1812

>trailer parks everywhere

I live in the poorest county in my state and there's a single trailer park of about 50 people. You didn't see shit you lying cuck

Furthermore most cities have laws against trailer parks. I can't think of a single big city that allows trailer parks. They're only a thing in extremely rural areas. So which "city" did you see these in?

So what? We like our guns, booze, and sluts, at least we don't have a nigger problem in the sticks.

>. I can't think of a single big city that allows trailer parks
Portland, Oregon has a bunch, but they are all "premium" sites meaning your trailer must be 10 years or newer.

>non-specific shitpost
Give us the name of some cities and their 'burbs so we can complete dismantle your faggot shitpost, leaf.

Yeah, and? USA remained USA

Really? I worked down in PDX for nearly a year and didn't see any. Outside of Gresham the subarbs got nicer and nicer the further out you drove from Portland

>m-muh military could wipe Canada off the map!
>[wipes Canada's ass on a regular basis for free]
Okay Burgermeister whatever you say, this isn't 1812 anymore, the only time your troops will ever be over the border is when you help with humanitarian efforts.

>leafcucks hate weaponry, liquor, blue collar living, and women
What a surprise that you're a gay elitist pussy. Classist fuck.

>be burger
>go to leafland
>wow a couple of the cities have running water
>forest fires
>indians
>huge swarms of mosquitoes
>the ends of my nipples froze off

Fuck this shit, I'm heading back to the states. That fucking place is like bizzaro Australia, where its cold but just as deadly. Only nice thing is all of the sks's.

You are 100% correct