If given a chance, would you drink this pill and go back to highschool?

If given a chance, would you drink this pill and go back to highschool?

>taking a literall bluepill

No thanks

Dis guy gets it

10/10 would go back and rape / impregnate all the bishoujous I can

As long as I can sipp coffee with this young lass (cake)

BTW does anyone have a link to the LINE stickers?

>This thread again
Yes I would. Why wouldn't you? Not like most people here are doing anything with their lives at the moment

>not accepting drugs from strangers
You must be fun at parties.

Party drugs are pretty dangerous tho. A cyanide capsule is more effective for killing thyself than a party drug

Do you keep all your previous memories when you go back? If so, sure - I would try to avoid the same mistakes from last time.

If, no way. I wouldn't want to repeat those same mistakes.

Okay Sup Forums, I just recently watched the first 2 episodes of relife. My expections were proven correct, It's just same shit with other highschool anime. Would it get different in the further episodes? I'm really considering dropping it.

Yeah, I would be doing the same but I'd have my higschool cute appearance again.

Sup Forums please, you'd love to take the bluepill and go back to being normal again.

Not answering you yet but what you expected of it? Because there's a lot of differences between this and the average HS anime.

Yes, there's a lot of things that I forgot to study and need to learn properly this time.

id memorize all the major events before going back and became a messiah

It's not a time-travel pill. Just makes you look young, and then you enroll in some random shithole as a transfer student.

Whenever I see her fake laugh I get instantly hard

So any point in reading the manga from the beginning or should I just start where the anime ended?

Read like 3 chapters and it seems pretty much like a 1:1 adoption

>S2 never

I just graduated a year ago.

Give me about 9 more years before asking me that user.

Yes, and then I would try and get as many teengirls pregnant as possible.

Anime cut some parts, the whole flashback and confesion scene are the most affected (and best smile got cut too). Still a great adaptation but i would read the whole thing just because the draws at the end of each chapter

Allright, thanks. Think im gonna go back like 10 chapters from the end.

This Webtoon style isn't very pretty to read.

ofcourse. I'll fucking ace my physics and maths , part take olympiad in this chink country, and fix chemistry and chinese language studies.
so that JK to start surrounds me also to laugh at the fucking lazy ass teachers who ruined my life once

Even if I don't go back to the same school and meet the same people I'd have way more knowledge on my second go, so there's no reason not to. I'd try to have the ideal high school life every anime glamorizes and put at least a little effort into my studies and being more outgoing, join a club or something.

Why do they look exactly the same when they revert to their older age?

Why is there so many fucking shows using Re this season?
I keep confusing this one with Re:Zero and ReWrite.

It's a bit ReTarded in my opinion

They dont, they have some subtle differences

You're still no fun, user.

Only of it comes with an autismoe cake to cuddle with.

Don't forget Tokyo Ghoul Re:

>drink this pill

>drink
>pill
>a solid

Sure, free money for a year while I ace dumb high school shit.

This
And you can fuck bitches and they won't remember shit.

I don't think I'd be interested in going back to highschool in this year. If it was literal time travel and I could go back to the start of my highschool years 15 years ago, maybe.

>take pill
>not allowed to fuck anyone or you go to jail
Literally why the fuck would anyone ever do this unless you live in Japan where your life literally ends after college?

>not allowed to fuck anyone or you go to jail

Is this actually a rule in the show? Is this show the most literal highschool nostalgia wish-fulfillment with no sex ever waifus?

only if I could fuck high school girls

You can only if she want it. Having a girlfriend can be part of a succefull hs life after all

fucking cockblocking bitch

>Would it get different in the further episodes?
nope, it's just a high school anime

Was she ever shown in her cake form? I could never tell.

I can't remember the last time I watched an anime and liked all the girls in it, so kudos to this show just for that.

>going back to highschool

n-no thanks

>liking this bitch

Fuck her for being on her period 24/7

With water child

The way her voice goes up a pitch when she gets defensive is cute as fuck

You don't drink a pill, you swallow it. You don't drink a solid object, boy.

Have you never taken a pill? You swallow it with water, not chew it baka

But you don't drink the pill, you drink the water. Learn to English.

>needing water to swallow pills

Are you one of those guys that can't swallow pills for shit?

>You swallow it with water

You said it yourself. The pill gets swallowed, not drunk.

>27 year old anime character takes a pill to look 10 years younger
>they look exactly the same

Did this bother anyone else? It was neat physically impossible to differentiate the old and young version of the Relifers.

I liked her before she was adult.

I kind of feel that every character is just a pretending adult now. Kind of lessens the impact of infiltration the series tries to portray.

Fun fact: LINE is actually a real messaging service.

Lets see:
>you cant fuck teenage girls.
>people will forget about you.
>puts your life on standstill for a year.
>you have to go through highschool all over again, meaning tests and shit courses are a must.
>have to deal with teenagers 24/7
>all for the promise that you might grt a job at the end.
>you wont get to hang out with Hoshiron or An.

No thanks, its not worth it.

You might find your own Hoshiron or An, and basically live a free and fully supported year-long vacation without any adult responsibilities.

There's a reason why many people up to a point of common phrase consider high school the best time of their lives.

It's tempting and with the recommendation of that mysterious company it wouldn't be a waste of time.

But fuck teenagers. I wouldn't do it because I'd have to deal with 2016 teenagers.

Yes

They used to say that going to school is the best 5 years of your life, back then I didn't believe it since I hated studying and the endless amounts of homework.

But looking back now, I'd give my left nutsack to go experience it again even for just a year. When everyone used to hang out in large groups and just have fun really.

Growing up sucks man.

Tell me about it. Loneliness is getting worse by the minute. It's strange to think you saw your friends every day and took that for granted.

>have to deal with 2016 teenagers
fucking this

>LINE

Silly user, is LIME and doesnt exist.

But then again, after one year its all over, they forget about you.
Its tenpting but I wouldnt go for it.

Probably no.
I went to an all boys highschool.
Got bullied.
Studied way to hard to reach where I'm now.
Also
>Taking blue pill

>people will forget about you
they will forget about me >>> (and in the show his guide told him to do whatever he wanted or?) so get laid as often as you can or atleast steal their panties beta fag

>puts your life on standstill for a year.
what life

>you have to go through highschool all over again, meaning tests and shit courses are a must.
never had to learn in high school, easy af

>have to deal with teenagers 24/7
can humiliate younger people in a "safe" environment

>all for the promise that you might grt a job at the end
dont care about that

>you wont get to hang out with Hoshiron or An.
who cares

just send me the pill by morning

good night Sup Forums

Yes, I totally would. If nothing else, to redo uni from the beginning and choose a different subject.

>they will forget about me >>> (and in the show his guide told him to do whatever he wanted or?) so get laid as often as you can or atleast steal their panties beta fag
You would be monitored all the time and would probably go to jail.
>what life
Valid point.
>can humiliate younger people in a "safe" environment
Like you "humiliated" people in the high school I'm guessing? Right? Let's face it, you'd just be the strange loner that's different from everyone else all again. I don't think experience outside high school has given you or anyone realistically that much you'd be able to "humiliate" people or be in any way superior.

Why not?

Two years out of university I started dating a girl in the 8th grade, so why couldn't somebody do the same in high school?

>3D

Kill yourself.

>JK
WAY too old

Struggle does not mean life is worthless, the exact opposite actually.

Upset newfag

>PNG for a grainy photo
Kill thyself

>literally taking about image files
>literally knowing about image files
Pot, meet kettle. Also kill yourself.

No.
I do not believe that drug has any use besides recreational use and to circumvent plastic surgery.
Using that drug to return me to school would not achieve anything.
If I need to be re-educated, that can be done without shady medicine and sending me to complete the courses I've completed ages ago..

Therefore the only reason why this pill is offered to me is because they need people for human testing.
If they wish to use me for a guinea pig for an experimental drug, that is fine, we can work with that.
I'll just need a sufficiently high down payment as well as a salary for the experimentation period for such a powerful medicine, they'll have to foot any and all bills that may result from any damage caused by the medicine because a lot can go wrong with complete remodeling of the body and also they will have to pay for my life insurance.

>doesn't know when to use PNG

Is this a man?

An is best grill in all her modes

Her adult mod is less sex though.

The more you know

Virgin autists who barely had any friends are thinking going back to their depressing 17 year old selves would make them get pussy. Idiots.

I would, but I'd be as asocial as I was before, I'd just dedicate myself to learning moon or something instead of pissing away the highschool years doing nothing

If it also erases my memories from since then, no.

If it doesn't, absolutely.

>anybody finds out and you get mindwiped
No thanks, government.

How is the government even going to mindwipe anyone if they find out? Does a van pull over near the person, 4 masked manlets jump out, stuff the poor sod into the van and drive off then pump him full of potentially dangerous chemicals, all without his consent?
What if someone goes on the TV and spills the beans to all those people? It can't possibly be legal to just randomly wipe peoples' memories, especially when something can go wrong and you COMPLETELY wipe out their sense of self.

If I shave my neckbeard, I can pass for a 17 year old.

is there a better smile this season?

That's actually pretty cute.

No.

There's no point in this as long as I don't get to redo my life at the same time (e.g. due to time travel or permanently becoming young again). High school itself is pretty shitty.

>going back to getting bully and awkward silence
No, i am fine being an adult now

What happens to my contract?

No, but if it could take me back to elementary school I would.