How is Ri: Zero influenciating the industry...

How is Ri: Zero influenciating the industry? What huge changes will we see it make in the next years purely due to its impact?

Suffering teenage retard already made an impact on the industry, it's called Evangelion.

Only difference will be isekai genre employoing more timeloop and exploring other mechanisms, with slightly darker/psychological tone. Until now it's been blindly following SAO.

Won't have influence outside of that.

I think you are basing your opinions on emotions, and not rationalism. Take a deep breath, anons. Regardless of your personal preference, the mark of Ri: Zero is already unnmistakeable; all we have is to discuss how this is so

You're wrong and I'm right. An anime like Re: Zero comes every season. The hype will fade. It's not nearly radical enough nor popular enough to be the kind to dramatically change the industry.

Why is everyone acting like it's the new NGE just because one episode was really good?

>You're wrong and I'm right
I disagree.
NGE is the bad Re: Zero of the baby boomers generation

You know what make your low quality b8 thread obvious? Disagreeing with facts.

I never disagreed with your butthurt at Zero success

>I disagree.
>I never disagreed

State your case then. It's already very well clear to the Sup Forumsudience that you've founded your opinions in emotion, not rationalism.

Jesus fuck man I like Re:zero, don't make the rest of the fans look bad

Meme show, meme fanbase.

Fuck off, I have no respect to pay to a bunch of estrogen filled neckbeards. I'll enjoy their pained vaginas and butts as much as I want. Appearances in the internet are for "anonymous" autistic useless men that read romance like Nisekoi and flock to respond epic repeating digits threads

It isn't.
We won't be seeing any changes in the industry due to it's impact.

*1.?*9,193?Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (2016/6/24)
Hmm really makes me think

? Thanks for the pasta anyway

What impact?

Some authors will start trying to write 'dark' isekai rather than letting isekai die.

>implying it is bait

He's just confused. Poor guy has zero reading comprehesion and zero taste, be easy on him.

Isekai and harem LN adaptations are the cancer killing anime.

>dying, stale genre
>someone tries putting an edgy twist on it
>next year there are twelve shows doing the same thing
Why is this the ultimate fate of all genres?

Studios now follow simple formula

Shit series = more moneĀ„$

Why are people acting like there's anything remarkable, unique or groundbreaking about re: zero?

Madoka Magica already did the deconstruction thing, a million times better, wittier, AND with more suffering.

>now
It was always like this. The difference is that now it's EDGE instead of MOE stuff getting adapted.

>NGE is the bad Re: Zero of the baby boomers generation

>Why are people acting like there's anything remarkable, unique or groundbreaking about re: zero?
Madoka Magica will soon be 6 years old.
Most malkiddies were in elementary school back then.
Not to mention that shows like NGE/Utena likely aired before they were even born.

To them re:zero is new and revolutionary.
It's the reason they can keep recycling the same garbage every decade.

is this show actually any good? haven't watched it

why is it being treated as something groundbreaking?

also
>LN fantasy adaptations

Actually Re:zero is you standard LN garbage. The writing is horrendous but plebs love it anyway and I'll give you the three main reasons why.

It's full of pain and suffering which can be undone for bonus pleb points. See Clannad AS for proof.
The plot is random and makes little sense, which makes it unpredictable and by extention incredibly exciting and mind-blowing if you have shit taste. See Mirrai Nikki and Code Geass for proof.
And finally it's got waifus. See any anime for proof.

Bottom line rezero is recycling the decade old formula that make all tasteless plebs cream their pants: gore and suffering + random and shocking plot + waifus you want to care for + a gimmick = unrivalled masterpiece. Elfen lied brought it to TV more than a decade ago and shit-eaters are still happily eating the same shit. One would think that no matter how much you like something you would eventually get tiered of it if you had to consume it constantly. But I guess you can always count on anime fans to prove your wishful thinking wrong.

It won't. Isekai shit is already extremely popular and there's plenty of edgy isekai other than Re:Zero. Just because a bunch of newfags think Re:Zero is unique doesn't mean it is.

Name one good one that has an anime.

> good one

Grigmar and Overlord are just as good as Re:Zero

so more anime with the concept of dark souls

>Madoka Magica will soon be 6 years old.

I wanted to refute you, and then I realized you were right.

Holy fuck, where did the time go...