Suicide (a sin) is considered heroic in buergland

>Suicide (a sin) is considered heroic in buergland.

When will this unholy degeneracy stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HT4RainY-lY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The suicide of a burger is a good thing

that instance was a sin I am not sure anyone considered it heroic, but we do have a saying "if your in a burning building and you can't escape, jump worry about the landing latter."

Some say he's still falling

>(a sin)
Pretty sure it isn't m8ty. Not a good thing but I don't know about it being a sin and you can still go to Heaven if you do it because king Saul killed himself.

I don't know man, hitting the ground and dying instantly is probably better than feeling your bodyfat scorch on your skin.

They did not choose death, therefore not suicide.

In most cases, they likely fell out instead of jumping. In the few cases where they did jump intently, they were merely choosing the manner of death and not death itself. The imminence of death renders it merely a choice of means and not life or death.

He killed himself to avoid being sacrificed to Molech.

I just realize that guy has the hangman pose

Thats not Suicide nigger. Thats murder.

The people who jumped before the towers fell were on floors where the heat and smoke drove them to jump.

Most people given the opportunity to melt alive or simple jump to get away from that level of pain will instinctually jump with little or no premeditation.

T. I was there

yeah right... because staying in a collapsing tower surely would be the better option here

Every single jumper went straight to hell. Straight to fucking hell for committing suicide

You got a problem with my pastries Mexicant

Not this asshole again...
SAGE plz

Then why is King Saul in Heaven?

1 Samuel 31
4 Then said Saul unto his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.
5 And when his armourbearer saw that Saul was dead, he fell likewise upon his sword, and died with him.
6 So Saul died, and his three sons, and his armourbearer, and all his men, that same day together.

Counter sage
The American people need to understand every 9/11 jumper went straight to hell. Read the Bible dumbass

nope Maybe you should actually read the Buble instead if telling others to

>In most cases, they likely fell out instead of jumping.

This, there's a video of a guy getting BTFO literally by a explosion, wasn't even outside the building.

holy shit, i realized this tonight too, after seeing the pose mentioned in the Mosan merdurs.
came here, saw the photo, planned to post picrelated
fast draw user, you got me this time

Fake news

true news

Who is this and what does he have to do with this except the pose"?

"It depicts a pittura infamante (pronounced [pitˈtuːra iɱfaˈmante]), an image of a man being hung upside-down by one ankle. This method of hanging was a common punishment at the time for traitors in Italy. However, the solemn expression on his face traditionally suggests that he is there by his own accord, and the card is meant to represent self-sacrifice more so than it does corporal punishment or criminality."

youtube.com/watch?v=HT4RainY-lY

why didn't they just try to find a way out through the smoke? it might be hard to breath but it is still possible to survive, if they jump out the window they are guaranteed to die

You say that but you confronted either with the choice of burning to death or being crush which will be agonizing or dive out of the 90th floor and die instantly after falling for 5 seconds .

Nowhere is suicide referred to as sin.

Its mentioned only in the profound sadness and regret Judas experienced after handing Jesus over to the Sanhedrin and Jewish hieracrchy and in turn to the Roman authority.

Yet Judas in doing so (committing suicide) is a near ultimate display and act of pentinence. He throws the silver exchanged in the floors of the jewish temple he received for turning christ over to authorities. Grace abounded in his act of betrayal. And he as the other 11 disciples deserted Christ at the execution. What Judas did made him no less an equal than the others as Peter himself denied affiliation with Christ when questioned.

In a very lame "Christian" way of putting it. The only mention of suicide is that of culminating in his redemption. Judas himself would be "in heaven" so to speak

When you guys step it up
Sharia law sounds pretty cool
The west has a degenerate problem please help xoxo

>bible is accurate history and should be treated as such

The great Satan always loses in the end.

Christ chan irl

>ywn have qt Chist-chan waifu.