You wake up with no memories and this girl tells you that she's your girlfriend

You wake up with no memories and this girl tells you that she's your girlfriend.
What do you do?

Tell her she got a grating voice.

Fuck the girl that keeps saying "GOZARU".

Grab her chest.

How it feels and how she reacts will tell me everything I need to know.

Sate my craving for pizza sauce.

Unzip dick and demand she prove it.

Ask her why she smells like semen.

Rape immediately.

Find out more about her and myself. She seems cute.
I miss her, Sup Forums

USED GOODS

She wasn't a slut, nor used goods...
wat

This is probably the best response. If she is your girlfriend she will do it, if not you caught her lying.

Get pissed at the script writer because her falling in love with me makes no sense after the timetravel erased all the relationship development.

Sup Forums really thinks this

>girlfriend are made for pure sex
>not sexfriend
I can smell your virginity user and it stinks

Tell her/him their wrong

>with me
getting all self-insert are we?

>he thinks virginity is an insult on Sup Forums

Tits and bj or get the fuck out.

Get a better one.

...Be her boyfriend?

>boyfriend
Pleb

Be happy for the first time in my life.

How do you know that you used to be miserable if you wake up with no memories?

I don't. That's why I'll be happy.

Who are you?

I tell her it ain't gonna suck itself

>When I went to the auditions, we were handed scripts. I remember that it bewildered me to see the pretty illustrations next to lines that were so unimaginably nasty. And when I got Tomori’s part, the staff said to me, “please don’t perform Tomori purely. It’s better if she’s soiled.”
what did they mean by this?

She seems cute enough, and I'd go along with it for awhile, but deep inside I would question why I hooked up with her instead of a loli.

shes pretty much a loli

That's deep.

...that's what she said...

If you need a waifu to make yourself happy, then you need to work on turning your life around.

How the fuck would I know how I'd react with no memories?

I'd probably just go along with whatever she told me and if I enjoy it just blindly accept that, and if I'm unhappy start to question if she's really telling me the truth about my old life.

It's not the waifu that will make me happy, but the loss of memories.

Naively go along with everything she says, because with no memories I'd have no reason to think she's lying.

The worst that could happen probably isn't as bad as waking up alone and with no memories.

It is, but only for especially extreme case, like walk you're waifu home gently.