The absolute state of Germany

German industry is sending a woman to Britain to explain that Brexit will be hard.

What message is this sending to German enemies in Britain? One of weakness, I am sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqsOtaLOGYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=TqsOtaLOGYg

I'm preparing a party to celebrate a hard Brexit

I think another Dresden is needed desu.

Good luck Britain

>I think another Dresden is needed desu.
Yes, and this time Dresden will be spelled "Oxford" and "Cambridge" and "London", the 3 most evil places on Earth.

I'd give her a hard brexit

It's too obvious. Germany could have atleast tried to send a shiksa instead her. Bongers don't tell Germany how to run things, ya cunts need to fuck off.

>schick
Is she just married to a German?

>I'd give her a hard brexit
Well, Ahmed, that is all she is asking for.

I don’t disagree.

Everyone here knows that these negotiations are a complete charade. Our political class are engaging in pathetic doublethink, holding the view that we can be given super special treatment while also leaving. In actual fact, most British people know that were are completely leaving. There will not be a transition. Germany, the only country with any real influence on the EU's negotiating stance, will not compromise with us at all since through its domination of the EU it has substantial influence, so it does not want to undermine it. We are humiliating ourselves by even engaging in this shit instead of just reverting to WTO rules like the other 90% of the world that use them.

German business doesn't need to send anyone to explain shit to us. We all completely understand, we're just pretending that this isn't going to be a "crash out" which, ironically enough, gets the result that most of the country voted for in 2016. No ECJ jurisdiction. National sovereignty. Control of immigration etc. The elite here keep saying that "nobody voted to make themselves poorer". This is the biggest lie ever. Despite every single internationalist, globalist monetary institution, our own Treasury and every leader under the sun, telling us we'd be £4300 worse off individually, we still told them to go fuck themselves and voted to leave anyway. That is the sort of country Germany is dealing with, and by permanently earning our enmity after 70 years of British anger towards them finally fading, they are seriously endangering the future harmony of Europe by essentially giving us what will be regarded as the Versailles treatment.

It is easier to get a visa to Britain if you claim some European heritage, even though you haven't eaten a sausage with kraut in your whole life.

are you basically threatening germany, user?

do it, faggot. start The Third One. Third time's the charm

We don't have visas for EU citizens. As a German citizen she would have been entitled to come and live here, work here and enjoy all of the same benefits that a British citizen is entitled to. That's the joke. People here are sick of it. Because everybody and their dog knows English they all move here, but if I hopped on a plane and landed in Berlin looking for a job, since I don't know German i'd basically be fucked. There is an inherent unfairness to all of it.

Damn, this girl is my new pro-German hero. Her twitter feed is pretty much one anti-Brexit pro-German tweet after the other!

Wow, the chancellory must pay her loads of sausage euros.

>As a German citizen she would have been entitled to come and live here

But she isn't a German citizen. She is a Nepalese who claimed to have German heritage.

She's a mouthpeice for her rich parents and extended family. She doesn't give a shit about Germany, just diversity and business plans that might go under for them in England.

>are you basically threatening germany, user?

Just flagging up historical parallels.

>"We cannot both cripple her and expect her to pay"

The British Prime Minister David Lloyd George on the harshness of Versailles.

>German nationality law is the law governing the acquisition, transmission and loss of German citizenship. The law is based on a mixture of the principles of jus sanguinis and jus soli. In other words, one usually acquires German citizenship if a parent is a German citizen, irrespective of place of birth

Sad but true. Now:
Step 1: We reaffirm commonwealth and Eternal Anglo ties with CANZUS.
Step B: We work on getting East Germans to start talking about independence because "muh V4 don't have to deal with this shit."
Step III: Have Scary Putin memes upset the V4 because they know where NATO's bread is buttered.
Step four:????
Step vee: Profit

spare oxford (and I would guess cambridge, though less experience there) pls, it'd be a really lovely city if you just purged all the homeless people (or found them jobs/homes/etc), tourists, and students from it

Your vote would not have made 52% if people had not been fed these cake and eat it lies.

Then learn German you prick. Nothing unfair about it you little Inglunder.