How does Sup Forums feel about mormons

i grew up in a predominately mormon town as a non-mormon and have many negative things to say about them. But they are traditionally conservative people of modesty, with an abundance of blond whites, they are conscious of their appearance which lends to clean homes/yards, and clean cut hard working people. a younger me viewed them as an enemy, a current me perceives them as an enemy of an enemy. but i need them more than they need me. yet, at the same time, i see them pander to the minorities to help boost their waning membership?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MiF_HKoFr4
archive.is/ubGlZ.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel good around mormons. Could not give up booze or coffee though. I need some way to distress

what don't you like about them?

successful ypipo

I love the Mormons

youtube.com/watch?v=9MiF_HKoFr4

Lapsed Mormon here

The religion is batshit crazy

The people make me want to be a better person

They are also some of the few whites that aren't trailer trash who are also reproducing and vigorously at that

A dog shit cult disguised as a religion so that a rich landowner or a factory tycoon can have a bunch of 9 year old wives.

Total blasphemy and heresy.

Wholesome people, but their religion makes them untrustworthy.

>tv ad
>girl asks mormon girl if she can copy her homework
>Mormon girl offers to help her with the subject
>ad doesn't show that the mormon girl also rats her out to the teacher regardless of homework-girl's decision.

Mormon's claim to be an "American" religion, but the fact is that they absolutely would have sided with the British during the revolutionary war because they believe that anyone with power -- regardless of how corrupt or destined to failure and firing -- was put there by god to be obeyed.

That's precisely why I could never follow them. They don't even JQ.

Also
>mission in non-white, coffee-producing nations
>doesn't allow coffee.

They ARE the JQ.

the way they actively shun non-mormons, something you only experience first hand. I had the police called on me no less than 6 times before the age of 12. one time for fake guns we made from scrap 2x4's and copper pipe we picked up while the neighbor hood was being built, multiple times for false accusations or mis-identifications. my fathers best friend married a mormon women and had a son, once the church ran out of energy trying to convert the father they convinced her to divorce him, then kept him from participating in both his hs graduation, and marriage. when neighborhood bbq's and shit are hekd, i would go anyway, the invitation doesn't end up on your door. on halloween only mormon kids are invited to their trunk or treats, and the rest skip your house all together.

Something about them rubs me the wrong way. I can't really put my finger on it, but there is just something off about them that I don't trust.

Absolutely bitchin' architecture and temples though. I gotta give em props for that.

that pepe looks like some nordic alien kek

White people who think they're Jews

Yeah, see, that's what causes people to end up shoah'd. Literally.

I don't mind them, although I strongly disagree with a lot of their claims.

>Nordic aliens
>Mormons
Not sure I understand the difference

Like I mentioned earlier, and like said, what's happening is that your gut, i.e. mental subconscious, has detected that they are untrustworthy and would fuck you over in a heartbeat.

Could you guys please elaborate? I'm unaware of this.

Mixed feelings about the religion. By and large decent people who are tall and attractive (the white ones), healthy and relatively wealthy - archive.is/ubGlZ. They are self-reliant yet look out for each other and are keen international entrepreneurs due to the language skills they pick up on overseas missions. They do the things one needs to do to be accomplished.

BTW, the US State Department is filled with 'em.

Can't even deal with the homeless a block from their temple.

I grew up in the Mormon faith. Went on mission back around 2000. I haven't been a member for quite some time but growing in the church in the mid 90s.

My dad and mom both took the whole self reliance, personal preparedness very seriously. The church is also really big on family and education. All through the 70s, 80s, into the 90s the church recommended staying out of debt, have food storage, knowledge of gardening, canning, ect. (I think in the 90s they moved away from all of this) My dad is still a member and the church seems pretty cucked now. Plus the whole thing is basically a cult and it's very hard to leave. Anyway, that stuff is well worth learning and taking to heart, plus there a lot of good people to learn from. All kinds of skill from hunting to ham radio operating. Mormons are into all that stuff.

So as long as you understand what you are getting into you can be around a ton White people and tons of young women that are encouraged to be virtuous and get married early. There is a lot of sexual repression just waiting to come out with Mormon girls. They don't have experience, but they do have enthusiasm. It's best to go to Mormon areas outside UT. The church there is much more a cultural thing.

So why and how did you leave?

God created Mormons so Christians can understand what Jews feel.