Shingeki no Kyojin

Would we ever see anyone switch sides from one to another? If so, state your predictions on the potential switchers.

I think it would be either Armin or Annie

Armin a shit.

That's your opinion. I think him and Annie are great.

Annie gon git eated

Here's my vote.

Armin is only great with molester-kun.

This is on Levi's wall and should be on everyone's wall. Pray that the serum goes to the most beautiful, talented, brave, and intelligent Commander!

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki.

>Annie
>eaten
By who user? They haven't break her crystal let alone getting another serum.

Apparently there was someone impersonating me last night. And Hitchfag too.
You're an odd lot.
They did a decent job, but you noticed when they slipped up. Good eye, attentive Anons.

I want Bert to get out of this alive.

Nobody cares about your cancerous meta.

All evidence to the contrary.

Don't be cancer, get cancer.

I still don't know where they're getting this letter thing from.

Sorry to hear that, chum.

Blessed be! That's a lovely picture of pretty Rico!

No dumblr

Maybe it's a running joke? Something the fanbase came up with?

Thank you, and thank you again. Have some fairy tale Shingekis

It would be funny if it's Eren.
I think it'll be Historia based on the second ending and the letter.

>Historia
But Ymir isn't even on the shifters side, why would the letter convince her to?

It would take a lot to sway her if you ask me.
She likes Ymir, and she said she's always going to be on her side, but I don't think she means that to the extent at which she would turn on humanity.

Everyone who got the memories, truth or not, changed their minds even if they promised themselfs not to, so there has to be a kind of argument that's nearly impossible to beat.

I think the letter was introduced to bring Historia back into the story again. Maybe to tell her she is still alive or something like that, but not asking her to switch sides. At best I can see Eren switching sides for a short time, because of what Zeke said.

What?

That's such a pretty picture. The Oluo cameo is quite amusing.

I think he's talking about everyone from the Reiss family choosing to stay quiet about the truth.

>No dumblr
>pic is Bort
Yeah no

Makes sense.

I thought so too! He looks so glum though.

>No dumblr
>Literally double threading
Is this true cancer?

Let it go user. I was hoping someone would make a thread before I made this but no one did. I don't even think I said anything 'cancerous' in the OP but whatever.

Delusional shipping in OP is always cancer.

I've seen EM shipping in the OP countless times yet no one double threaded or anything. Just admit it that you guys are throwing a tantrum just because a ship yoy don't like is in the OP

Also I said nothing about shipping in the OP at all.

This

Your OP pic is shipping, retard. EM is at least one sided, while AA is complete delusion. Even Armin/molester-kun has more basis.

>Your OP pic is shipping
Hey newfag, so were other countless threads. Don't see you whining shit about it.
>EM is at least one sided
The very same ship that got BTFO by Isayama with momkasa? Alright retard, keep being delusional as fuck. At least Isayama didn't sink AA like he did with EM or EA.

It would be funny if both Armin AND Annie switch sides and so Aruani remains impossible.

>Hey newfag
How ironic coming from someone who whines about people not liking his delusional ship. EM is delusional, but AA is worse. Isayama didn't sink AA, because there is nothing to sink and he rather goes for BA.

>How ironic
How typical for a newfag to defend creating a new general and blatantly breaking rules? Sure thing cancer.
>Isayama didn't sink AA, because there is nothing to sink
Don't see you talking shit when EHfags used to spam this argument all the time.
>AA i-is d-delusional
>s-sunken ship by I-isayama i-is canon!!

>Don't see you talking shit when EHfags used to spam this argument all the time.
They are delusional cancer as well, just like you whiny newfag.

>EM
>delusional
AAfags are pure cancer.

>author sinks the ship
>not delusional
>muhhh cancer
W E W

>they are delusional cancer
Oh how nice for you to say it now instead of then. Makes me wonder how fucking new are you.

EHfags constantly get called out for being delusional, whiny newfag. I'm pretty sure you are baiting now. Then again Arminfags really are this braindead.

This just in: ALL ships are delusional cancer!

Case closed, guys, just move along.

>ALL ships are delusional cancer!
Tell that you Hannah and Frans

Okay, let me fix that.

All ships that involve important/major characters are delusional cancer.

Better

Marlo and Hitch being together is pretty cute. Too bad it's impossible now.

Especially AA.

They were more or less canon, he was just to silly to realise it

It's a shame really. well I'll probably make the switch to the JH train at some point

>make the switch to the JH train
I still don't see how they could be canon as of now though. The only interaction they had was her hitting him in the head. But if Isayama develops it well, yeah I would be hopping on the train too.

>Historia starts off not really caring that much for humanity
>ultimately aligns herself with them, acting as queen to unite the people
>Eren starts off being all for saving humanity, no sympathy for his enemies
>???
I'd like to see Eren switch sides, not because he suddenly stops caring about humanity, but because he thinks it's his best option. Or something.

>I'd like to see Eren switch sides
You mean like infiltrating titan village and learning everything he could? I don't think Eren can be that subtle. He's pretty much an idiot

I really hope Isayama doesn't stay on panel when she gets the news. I don't want to see her sad..

I wonder if we'll ever see her again at all. I'd like them to make it back to the inner walls but I want to see titan village too.

I still think that we saw Historia, Rico and the 1st Elite, the new Council and Hitch as a refresher on what's as stake.
Historia represents the walls.
Rico and the 1st represent the stand soldiers.
The Council represent the tough decisions.
Hitch represents those who are losing their loved ones for the sake of humanity.

I am fairly sure we will see them again!

Standard*
Whoops

Here's hoping!