How wierd is this?

Stephen Paddock's email is [email protected]

The image released by the press, shows a reflection of the Power Puffs...

How odd is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/stephen-paddock-father-bank-robber-wanted-fbi-article-1.3536478
archive.is/3f5Mh
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EwFB2ctykrQJ:freemailnews.com/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=es
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:h83HnbaSsWEJ:freemailnews.com/emaillistings/307256 &cd=2&hl=es&ct=clnk&gl=dk
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4957342/Las-Vegas-killer-s-Marilou-Danley-married-boxer.html
r3owners.net/threads/apr-27-2014-leesburg-bikefest-leesburg-fl.18621/
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZTcgmzSRzI
youtu.
archive.is/0oqJo
youtube.com/watch?v=emdqs4EZoIM
anonews.co/antifa-november-4th/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe the shitty reboot drove him to insanity.

Confirmed /k/ommando.

They look coked up.

It's like HP printer from the 90ies behind the left guy

>64 year old man who liked cartoon girls

Trump supporter confirmed

Kek, it trully is horrible

direct from the press, mate
nydailynews.com/news/national/stephen-paddock-father-bank-robber-wanted-fbi-article-1.3536478

Yeah, DeskJet whatever-shitty-number

has the note with the numbers on it been released? what are the numbers

Whoever made his email was looking at this photo and became inspired.

archive.is/3f5Mh

bro this means his email account passwords are powerpuff words
finally we can read dat emails

Most likely
>inb4 HUUUURRRRRR DUUUUUURRRR THE SHOW IS RANDOM LOOOOOOL XXXXXXXXDDDDDDDD

how do you know his real email?

>man who was into a show has tv on with said show in the background
whoa.. weird... huh.... I hope he didn't own any jersies for sports teams he was into. that would be REALLY bizarre

That's not his email. BeenVerified just lumps in any Stephen Paddock email addresses. Two of them are for Stephen L. Paddock. I think only the final of the four is really his. Throw them into pipl.com, and you'll see what I mean.

As for Eric Paddock, check pic related. He's checking out the latest on his favorite motorcycle forum a day or two after his bro goes ballistic. It's from a set of seven pics. We (endchanners) don't know what the other six are.

it was the 80s
everyone was coked up even ur mum

Sorry, here's the pic.

>how do you know his real email?
s0ciali5t.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf

Really makes you think

chinese cartoons

Yeah, only [email protected] is legit, but it's ancient and useless. See

So another killer

Marko?

If my brother massacred a bunch of people I would probably be shitposting here too.

Interesting pic.

So you mean its pure coincidence I can see the power puffs in the picture while his email IS NOT [email protected]? That looks much more strange.

>the paddock brothers were Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is full of antifa and sjw posting deaththreats against repubs, conservatives and Trump
There was some user that kept threatening to shoot people on Sup Forums a couple of weeks ago. They seemed to be really angry with the "altright"

>the left guy

>Powerpuff girls in the background
>His email is [email protected]
>The Powerpuff Girls SJW reboot has tortured him for months. All the money in the world couldn't make up for the bastardization of his favorite cartoon
>The Powerpuff girls add a 4th character, Bliss(Look her up, she looks like Tumblr, the Original Character), to the show on September 17th, 2017.
>exactly two weeks later, he takes his revenge
>Police can't release the 100 hours of footage he recorded yet, because they can't figure out how to tell the world the biggest mass shooting in American History happened because a TV Cartoon reboot called The PowerPuff Girls triggered a man into a mass murder spree.

Holy fuck, Sup Forums We may have the next Randy Stair

No, actually, contrary to what I said, I don't think [email protected] can be ruled out yet. I rechecked the data sites, and it comes back empty. [email protected] and [email protected] are definitely NOT his, [email protected] may be his, and [email protected] definitely IS (or WAS) his.

This is a cult, I'm going to bed and can't be arsed but if you aren't new fags you'll remember this guy and the "Ghosting" cult. There was more than just this one shooter.

I think /biz/ is better for him

They ghost themselves to become 10 ft tall immortal Powerpuff Girls.
It's a gender disphoria psychosis cult and I'm not making up a single word of it.
I've good to go
If you don't remember it, tough shit it was this year

Ok, I've discovered some things while we were talking...
There is a webpage, that looks like if they used to sell emails.
Cached version: webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EwFB2ctykrQJ:freemailnews.com/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=es

[email protected] was part of their listings
here: webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:h83HnbaSsWEJ:freemailnews.com/emaillistings/307256 &cd=2&hl=es&ct=clnk&gl=dk

Maybe he bought an untainted email?
>I'm not sure the page had that activity, because the cache version is a bit shitty but i am sure that the email was listed there.

Дyшaн бpaтe

>not being an alt right retard means you MUST be an sjw
and this is why everyone hates you Sup Forums

>Anonymous 09/29/17(Fri)00:12:44 No.95651013▶
#
Get shot dead

#
>Leftists
>Guns
Get shot dead

#
>Is a retard
>Only response to anything is shitposting
Get shot dead

Btw, Eric's signature line on that forum is "it's better to burn out than to fade away..." It comes from a Neil Young song and was used in Cobain's suicide note. He's been using that sigline for 10-15 years across different sites. I don't know whether it's just some nothingburger music thing or reflective of some darker personal philosophy.

мaйкa ти дa eбa cpбин

It looks like that site just listed millions and millions of spam-crawled/malware-crawled emails and tried to make money off people who Googled their emails, found them listed there, and wanted them delisted.

Maybe

oh ok

>it's better to burn out than to fade away

Look at this.

How into the power puff girls do you have to be to know this? If the 78 comes from pic related i believe his passwords will be something like mojojojo or something.

No one else thinks this is weird? Its unusual on Sup Forums to have someone snap and repeat a death threat over and over.

what are you talking about?

Marko što je pao godinu?

The Sup Forums poster that repeated get shot several times. On the 29th

But were they comped?

Using phrases like "alt right retard" means you're a faggot and should get cancer

That isnt me you dumb fuck. Thats the person saying get shot.

Okay well what I said is still accurate, just change the target of my "you're"

Nice trips baby licky lucky sticky icky m mmm I'd suck yo dick fucky sucky ducky mm mmm

Right but like i said earlier Sup Forums is full of threats against conservatives. That very thread talks about purging a conservative area.

more like comped up

Well what do you expect dude? That's a board for people who talk about children's cartoons all day. They're mentally ill pedophiles and faggots.

It's okay to watch children's cartoons but if you spend all your time talking about them you're probably not the most mentally fit person.

What if Paddock was using it?

Could be, but a bit of a stretch. I doubt his posting style would be "foaming at the mouth, autistic rage" though

He shot a concert man

Yeah but not in a crazy moment of unmitigated autistic rage, but rather in a calculated and slow manner. He planned out a lot of it, it's not like he just snapped and took his AR out and started spraying

youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ

"Marilou Danley was married to a professional boxer and 'well-regarded' Gold Coast businessman"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4957342/Las-Vegas-killer-s-Marilou-Danley-married-boxer.html

His wife doesn't sound like a gold digger but more of a diamond maker(women that marry guys with potential and put tons of pressure on their men until they payout or break)

I think he was just some hippy faggy nihilist that got old and ugly and his wife kept telling him what a beta fag he is until he broke.

magic is real.

>payout or break
The part about the woman is correct. The part about him is wrong.

He was a democrat, he was a jew, and this is his brother FB profile... he only has 13 friends... see the pattern.
kikebook.com/eric.paddock.714/friends?pnref=lhc
>Spoiler alert: democrats + jews

HAHAHA HOLY FUCK HIS PHONE NUMBER IS ON THE NEXT PAGE

REMEMBER TO VOCAROO

COMP KEK

coasting in epic sled

Im gonna get banned but fuck it

r3owners.net/threads/apr-27-2014-leesburg-bikefest-leesburg-fl.18621/

VOCAROO SOMEONE PLEASE FUCK

his condescending ass would be asleep right now probably.
wait till a few hours from now. its 3:51 right now in vegas... i hope Sup Forums has fun with him

Quick rundown?

He's in Florida. Its 8 AM.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZTcgmzSRzI

Look at this screaming baby boomers

They has every thing, Isn't it?

And blew it up

Where is Wealth, Boomer?

Wealth that GG Papa inherit to you, m8

Where is it?

youtu. be/7lLiVHiNRIE

Wat2?

how do we know this was what was on the note?

before anyone calls, someone make an account and text him:

"They are on to you, expect them".

Then call him tomorrow or something, would be funny

archive dude
archive.is/0oqJo

>New footage of Paddock in the hotel
youtube.com/watch?v=emdqs4EZoIM

think it's speculation, but fits into antifa's 4th of november protests. 100 years since bolshevik revolution as well. numbers could be the other floors shooters were on

anonews.co/antifa-november-4th/

his license plate was 114b40

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

DO IT!

i can do that but need to know his carrier? any way to look that up?

I work for the CIA. Can confirm.

When is someone going to dump the contents of his email account?

Randy Stair was Sup Forums too.

Da, Dušane?

bamp

not new but everyone on Sup Forums ignores that.
his father was a criminal and a psychopath.

That's why he was hired as a cia operative

need phone to send taco bell

your mothers rimming skills made them hire her as a whore you dumb fucking imbecile.

TACO BELL IS A FUCKING JOKE

(gib sushi)

he probably knew about flat earth

Means there was 3 shooters?

>[email protected]

> likes anime
> born in 1978
> man is 64yrs old
> pretending to be someone 25yrs younger
> or has a child
> yahoo
> platform of choice for the boomer gen.
> date photo was taken?

printer is from the 90s
he wasn't born in 1978, but there are 78 ep of the power puff girls