Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

>Melissa Castruita was in the VIP area near the stage singing along to Jason Aldean when the shots came pouring out of the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay.

>She sent a text to her fiance,J.C. Monticone, 36, that read: 'Active shooter.'

>Those werethe same two words she texted him on December 2, 2015, when two people shot up her workplace in San Bernardino, California.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I
businessinsider.com/woman-in-barcelona-attack-after-being-at-london-paris-attacks-before-2017-8
youtube.com/watch?v=2ahUItMF3oE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Train_from_Hiroshima
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really activates my shooters

kek

Really percolates my pecans

>be american
>get shot at work place
>go to concert 2 years later
>get shot again

On average there's a mass shooting every day so there's bound to be more than one of these stories

Good comps

Really Conflates my chestnuts

>Insufferable bitch makes men go on a shooting spree
Why am I not surprised?

I've been in like 22 mass shootings, 2 is bitch numbers

Jej

>hurrrr crisis actors
how does it feel being this stupid?

ginormous if genuine

>be bored of coordinating false flags
>decide to test how stupid the public is...

My goodness, very bizarre in both situations with an active shooter she would use the phrase active shooter to warn a loved one. I can't seem to wrap my head around it, makes me scared and confused.

fpbp

Her life really is a comedy of errors.

>crisis actors don't exi-

IT'S A FUCKING HOAX

NO ONE DIED AND NO ONE WAS SHOT AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in Las Vegas, and I'd like to believe you're wrong, but no one I talked to knows anyone who was injured or killed. Makes me think.

this really comps my sushi

I work like a mile from Mandalay. I saw people walking in that night after seeing people get blown away.

20,000 people concert
>no footage of anyone been killed
>only footage shown of dead people is dudebro running around filming dead bodies with no wounds in the victims

reminder, kim wall knew about clintons in haiti
>reminder, kim wall knew about clintons in haiti

pulitzercenter.org/blog/pulitzer-center-remembers-journalist-kim-wall
>in-depth look at voodoo in Haiti
in-depth look at voodoo in Haiti
>in-depth look at voodoo in Haiti

>mfw the "get shot" meme is becoming reality

Wait what.

>Active shooter
>yeah okay, with a patient calm yo tits I'm gonna be a while.

>active shooter
>talking to someone lol brb

Walking in, you mean all chill like nothing was actually happeneing?

Uh, yeah, no. They were terrified and drenched in sweat from jumping fences and running. Most of them couldn't even fully fathom what had been going on other than that they were shot at and saw people die. They had no idea how bad it was in the grand scale because they were more concerned in that moment with not dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I

I hope the victims were Rick and morty fans

Remember this lady? *^_^*

Australian woman survives third terror attack in three months
businessinsider.com/woman-in-barcelona-attack-after-being-at-london-paris-attacks-before-2017-8

youtube.com/watch?v=2ahUItMF3oE

Huh. I've did it three times.

First at a workplace shooting in Roanoke VA.
Then at Virginia Tech when Morva escaped and shot two officers Then when Cho shot up the school. All this in rural southwest virginia.

This article has a strong "poor little upper-class girl" vibe, how dare she experience something twice that you could experience daily in Chicago.

Idiot. Those sauces are going on ebay for ~300 a piece. I've never seen this show, but the cringey fans make me want to never watch it.

Okay, well you need to get better at the English language and getting your point across. Where do you work?

seaon 1 and 2 are absolutely brilliant

Why

I've seen the show and everybody always says the same thing
What is so brilliant about it

Season 1 was fine season 2 tried too fucking hard season 3 is just a giant shit stain. What made it "good" to most people id imagine is it's something unnormal compared to all the other shit that was on Tv. I also assume the people that enjoyed it never saw early Family guy/Futurama/South park episodes.

>fiance is slaving away at work as a doctor
>bitch is in Vegas in a VIP box that 100% belongs to some guy trying to get his dick wet
Does anyone else see this?

>fuck off bitch im with a patient
i wonder if she has been sending him texts like this since the first incident

sorry but you need a 140+ IQ for me to even begin to explain it.

didnt we see the same with that israeli kike that were in 2 terror attacks in europe in a row? and isnt this the "israel" girl as well?
Actors
c
t
o
r
s

Your lack of comprehension and mental retardation which causes you to draw ridiculous conclusions from your autistic mental images aren't a fault of my wording.

I live at a residential building and am not disclosing that on Sup Forums. This isn't Sandy Hook where nobody actually saw anyone got shot. This is Vegas, where anyone who leaves their house knows someone who was at that concert. Vegas is a small city, population size similar to where I came from, Tucson - and much more connected. Sorry you're just fucking dumb.

This. I'll never watch this shit based on principle.

oh fucking lmao.

Yeah no, I agree

I just find it weird how people throw out the world brilliant for something so mediocre and nothing
The writing without the voice acting is so devoid of actual humor

absolutely nothing. it is mildly funny as a parody on back to the future, but that is only if you can listen to the kids constant moaning during the episodes and the bloated dialog with fancy smart man words from the old fart.
but that is how they draw people in; just brand themselves as smart and clever, and the stupid sheep will follow and repeating the exact same thig

What are you insinuating OP?

Cause it ain't a big deal.

Lol, damn. Stay mad I guess. Faggot.

pouring out? how do shots come pouring out? Is that referring to the downward trajcetry of the bullets being fired from above and at a distance? kind of like water from a bucket if you tip it out from around chest height?

Have you guys even TRIED to find videos of people dying? There are plenty of videos of people bleeding out there and they are all horrible. I don't have the link because I'm not the kind of guy to save death videos for later enjoyment but people DEFINITELY did die there.

reminds me of this poor guy

There's a guy that was struck by lightning seven times.
It's in the Guinness Book of World Records.

You know what all these terror victims had in common? They weren't at home.

>Shit stain
What is a good animated tv show then?

>Your lack of comprehension and mental retardation
pretty nice of you to say he lacks a mental retardation, but why would you say he also lack comprehension?
And i think its pretty obvious that you are even worse in your first language than i am at my third language. just a wild guess that it could affect your communication with fellow burgers

>walking
>not running or panicking
Yep, you suck at getting your point across. Sorry, crying about it, calling me stupid, and REEEE-ing won't help. Self-reflecting and getting good at English will.
>uh, yeah, no
Please stop pretending you're not from SoCal. You are the cancer that is killing the English language.

>EVERY SINGLE TIME
Was Sup Forums (((right))) again?

He said it in the post retard

Early South Park, Early Simpsons, Most of Futurama

Fucking Boondocks is levels better then Ricky and Meemee

Not that big a deal.

>Left Hiroshima after it was nuked to get on a train for Nagasaki.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Train_from_Hiroshima

Wait a minute... that nose...

>Muh nostalgia
You contrarions would hate your mother if someone else than you found her nice

Really racks my slides

If I said "your lack of wealth and disparate poverty" nobody would assume I was speaking of lack of poverty, two separate things. Your poor comprehension I'll accept on grounds English isn't your only language, unlike him.

This is simple.
They had to run a mile to get home. They were no longer running once they came through the gate. Why are you so autistic that this choice of word description triggers you so? I said in the original post they had been running up until then, it shouldn't need further description than that, but apparently you are some special kind of stupid.

I leave my house every goddamn day. Been to all 57 states. Never had to casually text someone "active shooter"

wow... just fyi; i wrote it like that on purpose, to point out the problematic way you wrote it, where it meant the opposite of what you wanted it to mean. that is why i turned it all around as a joke.
i didnt expect to have to explain that.

Some people

No. If I said "you are wearing a white shirt and jeans" nobody but a total fucking idiot would think the jeans were also white.

Really bumps my stock

>nostalgia

Nigga I rewatch boondocks and most of south park every 2 years

The writing and jokes are leagues better

Or do you need constant wacky noises to keep yourself entertained

>tfw u wuz kingz but no u a cuck

>be merican
>have half a dozen stories of surviving mass shootings to tell your black grandkids just by the time you reach 30

>be leaf

>be leaf
>get to see this every morning
could you be anymore jealous of us?

>active shooter

This is a dumb thing to say. As opposed to what? Lethargic shooter? Drowsy shooter? Sedentary shooter?

I'm suspicious because why would a beaner go to a country music concert?

beaners love cowboy culture. even a leaf such as myself knows this

Really bumps my stocks.

Lol that kid gona end up dead

>I said in the original post they had been running up until then
No, you really fucking didn't. Come off it man, you're just digging the hole even further for yourself to climb out of.
>Why are you so autistic that this choice of word description triggers you so?
Anyone who goes back through this conversation can see that this describes your posts more than it does mine.

Lay off the drugs, friend. You need every last brain cell you can get, it would seem.

Yeah, this guy is fucking retarded. Probably works some dead-end wage cuck job, which is why he was afraid to say where it was.

Goddamn Jews

See, You're just too stupid to be reasoned with and I can't put it simpler. Then again, you think 750 people are in a conspiracy where they pretended to get shot.

good post

>32nd floor
>same crisis actors as previous drills
>Implying

Are there people who really think nobody died in Vegas lol

Have you guys even watched Friday the 13th? There is definitely a guy in a hockey mask going around and killing people.

This really jimmies my neutrons
Really goads my guns
Blasts my bullets

>engaged for 2 years
This guy is obviously trying to dodge a bullet

>with another patient gonna be a while
lmao the boyfriend who doesn't give a fuck his girl is getting mowed down by a machine gun.

show me one video of a crowded ER from the shooting

you can't

Doctors and nurses must have been just flying in to Vegas as part of the coverup. They and the thousands who were there are all in on it.

I remember my first mass shooting. I was in 2nd grade and it was penis inspection day at school. Lucky to say I dodged a bullet that day in more ways than one!

>with another patient gonna be a while

What a boss.

>Doctors and nurses must have been just flying in to Vegas as part of the coverup.
No, you BELIEVED they flew to Vegas

I've met many of them. Must have been mind control.

Im sure you have, sweety pie

You're right, what if I'm also in on the conspiracy and I don't even know about it.

Oh I think you know full well

really gasses my merchants