youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Kellyanne.

Backup if you needed to go now.

Goodnight /ptg/- may all your happenings come true and your walls be built

fuck yea fagetz

Boner meds

Any new voter ID laws in the works?

Anyone in the know of state legislatures?

PLEASE TRUMP I BEG OF YOU

DONT PUT THAT UGLY APE ON OUR MONEY

Take the bogpill. Be part of the quick rundown. This call will save America.

w-what pill is Sup Forums advertising???

MAKE ABORTION COOL AGAIN

I don't know anyone by that name

I'm good for now. Enjoy your time.

Goodnight.

Mnuchin even said that wasn't important and that Trump already ditched it.

Getting an ID costs money and is therefore a poll tax which is unconstitutional.

Awoo Bakar al-Forchanii, we know it's you

The Ublock pro pill.

This map is not accurate. I left my ID in my car when I went to vote in Florida, and they told me to go grab it and get back in line. The others may be inaccurate as well. I'm pretty sure Michigan enacted red level voter ID after the electoral fraud was detected in Detroit, also. The problem in the past was that every time a state tried to pass a voter ID law, they'd get taken to court by Obama's DoJ.

Expect to see several states adopting more strict ID laws near the midterms or 2020, no reason to do it now though.

Lies

Thank God. I know there's not a lot of options, but they could at least pick a black person will real accomplishments. I'd take Fredrick Douglas over Tubman. But neither come close to the glory of Jackson, or the delicious irony of the man who killed the central bank being on a bill.

Can California be saved?

exactly one month left until the one year anniversary of Trump becoming the President-Elect of the United States

what are you plans for November 8th, 2017?

I don't know why but after watching the Huckabee interview, I feel safe, I feel like nothing is going to happen and that's okay

Jared with white gloves gives me sexy 'Funny Games' vibes.

>no reason to do it now though.
How about do it ASAP so you don't have to hurry to scrap something together near the end, especially since Democrats will always challenge the laws, and at the very least delay their admission.

Wait so the wall is being built?

Holy shit here we go.

Driving to a polling station costs gas and gas costs money and is therefore a poll tax which is unconstitutional.

>existing in the US costs money and is therefore a poll tax which is unconstitutional

We should just use carrier pigeons to deliver our voting ballots.

I wish her mom had aborted her.

>tfw you can see the anime girl and the guy on the horse simultaneously by visualizing each image n a single eye

Pidgeon feed costs money too

@144497380
>Y-yeah we can get over it.
>N-no that isn't tears in our eyes we don't care about you building it anyways we just love bitching!

Because of the states that matter electorally, Republicans control most of them. There's higher priority things right now like trying to unfuck Medicaid/Care. Also, state assemblies aren't as slow as our Federal legislature is. Michigan passed their Voter ID law within like 3 days of learning about the fraud in Detroit.

Is there a specific clause that prevents the President from concurrently holding an office of Senator? Is there a specific clause that prevents the same person from being President and Vice President?

Can confirm KS voter ID is strictly enforced. What was interesting is there were no spics in line to vote at my precinct. All the niggers were in the Dem line. The longest and whitest line was on the GOP side. The universe was in perfect alignment that day.

DONALD NO

Haven't seen it desu

No? I see them everywhere, they're feral, they can feed themselves.

>Browner America
>Sweeden Commercial

>Getting an ID costs money and is therefore a poll tax which is unconstitutional.
Incorrect legally, SCOTUS did not challenge Texas (which has some of the strictest voter ID laws in the country) and allowed it to remain in place for the 2014 midterms and 2016 election.

Only Sotomayor, Kagan and Ginsburg dissented from that ruiling.

now that's fucking lewd, boy

No. No. No! It is not like you're smart! It is like you're fully fucking retarded, man.

Prototypes.

>it [also] bars officials in the federal government's executive and judicial branches from simultaneously serving in either the U.S. House or Senate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ineligibility_Clause

Somebody should set up a livestream of the wall being build, I'd watch it unironically.

That's why Republicans shut down polling stations so that minorities have to spend gas money to vote

>Getting an ID costs money
But I got an ID recently and I didn't have to pay shit, and then I got another for free because they fucked up my sex the first time

This is Trump's America.

Ah, my bad. Many countries only have custom rather than official rules on such like we used to with term limits.

Jared?

So what'd this guy do that prompted the sudden character assassination? It's not like this shit was a well kept secret

You're kidding me? It's a good thriller movie. Some say the original (foreign language) one is better. It probably is because Haneke directed it and he's very good at his job, but I've seen the 2007 one and liked it.

Lawsuit and group of women came together to sue and push back against him all together, since he was rather powerful with an army of lawyers.

So whats the angle of this Harvey Wenstein?
Hows it going down?

>But I got an ID recently and I didn't have to pay shit, and then I got another for free because they fucked up my sex the first time
Irrelevant towards the decision in the brief, requiring an ID to meet the residency requirements does not constitute a "poll tax" according to the majority in the decision even with cost not factored in. It would have to be an entirely separate surcharge specific to voting that would fun afowl of a "poll tax" (which is unconstitutional).

Will hillary defend him like she did for that other rapist?

The media won't talk about it and the Academy will give him a lifetime achievement award for his bravery.

He has run out of hush money, his recent films flopped.

twitter.com/Lost_DontFollow/status/916925502937583617

WTF, I love white genocide now.

Also, he's just wrong.

>The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.

An ID is not a tax no matter how hard you try to rationalize it. Also, according the most recent SCOTUS ruling, voter ID is not unconstitutional.

archive.is/9poZy

law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-21.ZS.html

> (a) Under Harper, even rational restrictions on the right to vote are invidious if they are unrelated to voter qualifications. However, “even handed restrictions” protecting the “integrity and reliability of the electoral process itself” satisfy Harper’s standard. Anderson v. Celebrezze, 460 U. S. 780 , n. 9. A state law’s burden on a political party, an individual voter, or a discrete class of voters must be justified by relevant and legitimate state interests “sufficiently weighty to justify the limitation.” Norman v. Reed, 502 U. S. 279 . Pp. 5–7.

Making sure non citizens and people aren't voting twice definitely falls under the umbrella of "integrity and reliability of the electoral process itself".

Depends on what other stories drop and what other celebrities come forward to put pressure on him publicly. People are afraid of coming out who are actively seeking television/movie roles in the event he weathers the storm and stays in a spot of prominence of Hollywood. Weinstein is one of the most powerful people in Hollywood even with this going on.

Right now I am waiting and seeing how it evolves, but you are getting silence from people actively working while only people like Ashley Judd and Rose McGowan going to the NYT to take him down.

I was thinking the same. Everybody knew this shit was going on for decades. Probably money related since that seems to be the top reason for kikes to eat their own. Rush said his money and power had waned in resent years so some kikes lost money because of him most likely

If he has dirt on other people, nothing will happen.

Wasn't that Dubya's America?

Fuck off, CIA nigger

“The difference between Trump, Bill Cosby and Weinstein — none,” said Bob Mulholland, a Democratic National Committee member from California.

Do you think Trump diddled his daughter?

He probably made a move on one of Obama's daughters.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck wh*te people!

>if

I'll check it out

He pissed the wrong guy off or ran out of bribe money.

So she want's Trump's head inside her pussy? Not much of a political statement.

>So what'd this guy do that prompted the sudden character assassination? It's not like this shit was a well kept secret
Ashley Judd went public as a source for the New York Times and they ran the story. That’s the main reason this is unfolding now

>best friend's girlfriend has her 21st birthday last night
> I'm not invited because my ex might be there, she doesn't turn up anyway.
> everyone from our old friend group comes, they have fun, they drink, they talk about their jobs and how much their $60k motorbikes cost, they play tekken and gta 5 into the wee hours of the morning.

> be me, birthday is on next Saturday.
> only person coming is my best friend since his gf doesn't feel like going.
> no old friends
> no playing tekken or gta into the morning
> All I have planned is drinking and talking.
> he doesn't know it's my birthday.

that's nice australia

>outrage over "grab them by the pussy"
>literally makes a dildo of him to shove in their pussies

Maybe if you weren't such a racist bigot you would have good friends idiot.

F

That's the real reason feminists hate Trump. Deep down they want to be fucked by him. Hopefully someone will post the collage of leftist girls tweeting about Trump sex dreams.

awww

'21sts' are such a meme

The drinking age in Australia is 18

Fuck, this is my last 10 or so birthdays, and I can't remember any before that. Except I didn't even have my best friend there for some of them. Just me and Johnnie Walker.

This, Australians are just stupid wannabe Americans without any guns.

So....

So this Weinstein thing effectively fucked up Hollywoods virtue signalling?

people in the past didn't have time for shit like this. No really, people in their 20s had to take care of a familly instead of dicking around.
This shit with "hurr guys you have to socialize every weekend and smooch around with a big group" is one big effect of the feminization of society and sad cunts like you that don't have better things to do

Their silence is deafening.

MEANWHILE AT Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I

They always stand up for women against abuse, except when that person donates hundreds of thousands of dollars to them and rapes dozens of people while being on their side.

If you are familiar with SCOTUS rulings around voter ID it isn't a shock that they aren't considered a "poll tax" by the conservative majority. Only the liberal wing (Ginsburg, Kagan, Sotomayor) consider it a de-facto "poll tax" and they can even get agreement from liberal Breyer or swing vote Kennedy on that assumption.

With the current SCOTUS makeup there will be a majority (Roberts, Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Breyer) who do not consider that argument meets constitutional muster.

He is a jew isn't he?