Kathy griffin coming to sydney let the trolling begin

So Kathy griffin is going to be in Sydney on the 21st of October I'm considering buying a ticket to the show so I can fuck her entire show up and possibly get arrested in the process any suggestions Sup Forums

Fuk yeah mate, get rekt!

Throw poop on stage

Invite a few abbos to her show, buy them some whisky or what ever you kangaroo fuckers drink down there, make sure they are good and drunk and they will wreck her show saving you from getting into trouble.

Print out a ton of pages of her face looking like it's cut off, pass it around to as much people in the audience as you can, and ask them to collectively hold it up. I think they'll be in on the joke.

Nothing overt. Just get a bunch of people to dress like Trump and be noticable.

Yell shit when it goes real quiet.

Invite some BLM negroes to steal the mic from her.

hi buzfeed, stick a rainbow dildo up your ass and fart it out in her general direction, then say

AYO WE WUZ

Please wreck her gay show

Steal her mic and preach about the joys of multiculturalism and tell how she's a privilege white person.

This lady is a B-movie loser. She thrives on generating attention. The best way to troll her is to make her irrelevant.

Build a wall around her parked car with copies of Hillary Clinton's books.

The only correct answer so far.

Read for president.

Is that picture supposed to be art? Is she really holding the head of the president of the usa, hiding behind art? I wonder what would had have happened if someone did the same " art project" but instead with obama in the time he got elected.

If you are considering to an hero, I suggest you shoot up her concert with a handmade machine gun. But first you need to go to a mosque or something and become a muslim (in name). Make sure you leave a record that can be traced. Dont be like that faggot at Las Vegas who went all cryptic then fucking us over after he an hero'd.

This will BTFO all the gun grabbers and muslim cock suckers. Do it right user. Do it for us.

These two. Just make it a crappy show, ruin it like an Arab or a American Nigger ruins a movie screening. Use your phone, get into arguments with other attendees, be loud and obnoxious. Don't try to heckle her, just be a shit audience member.

wear your MAGA hat.

I almost forgot this classic move:
Bring a crying baby to the show. Hell, bring a few. If you see any babies there try to upset them up so they cry.

She gives the best head

keep her

>throw poop on stage. This is it. Collect a weeks worth, sit in front row and just lob handfuls of it covering a large area of the stage. You don't even need to hit anyone (and don't so that you can keep the moral high ground). Your aim is to shut the show down and the amount of work required to de-stink that place will effectively end the show. Everyone will be too shocked / confused to do anything before you've done all the damage required

don't buy a ticket--just walk in wearing a nameplate and carrying a big box and say you're a vendor. i do this all the time and it always works.

also, yelling "you're not funny." is the ultimate wet blanket. it doesn't try to be clever and fail; it gives her nothing to riff off of; if just stops comics dead in their tracks. it's what threw Kramer into full-on nigger-guy self-destruct mode. if you can time it to a few seconds before a punch line, it's like a pipe in a bicycle's spokes.

Dress up as Donald Trump and bring in a severed Kathy Griffin head with you.