HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums is FAKE NEWS concerning the Las Vegas event! Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well no fucking shit
This is a Cambodian image temple, it's not some source to trust

When was Sup Forums ever considered a news source?

obviously real news is

egas

>internet forum
>Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEW FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

KEK. This actually makes me laugh because the elite are tripping out over Sup Forumss power level.

Sup Forums's weaponized autists actually do a great job sleuthing and they do it free unlike "journalists" who actually get paid money to post lies given to them by their corporate slavedrivers.

[citation needed]

This seems like ORIGINAL RESEARCH

this isn't a forum?

Yay more free publicity! Prepare for a flood of newfags...

nefags gon get COMPED

>implying it's not Google btfo for touting stuff written on a Sudanese wigmaking board as real news

>political fringe

That hurts.

Sup Forums.org/faq

they are shitting kittens if they have to organize throwing dirt via MSM and wikipedia on the shitheap that is Sup Forums, they wouldnt care if we wernt a decentralized information gathering hub with autisist combing over everything. merchants getting nervious all over the joint. cant have the people seeing the wizard of oz behind the curtain now can we.

>imageboard
>you aren't posting images
it's a forum you tub of lard

>jewpedia

0/10

do you post in numbers because you can't speak english?

"News" said marilou danleys live in partner was the dead person in the room Sup Forums looks him up and suspects he's Geary Danley, which seems reasonable imo should have been more responsible with their info. Not like it was a random guy. In what world is pol considered news? Fucking dumb dumbs.

>1 post by this ID
Why are you morons replying to this thread?

Noticed another anomaly in the wiki, highlighted in pic related. How were only "most" of the deaths from gunshot wounds? If someone died from trampling or a heart attack, how should that count towards Paddock's total kills?

Fuck you

>thinking Sup Forums is a news site, fake or otherwise
Kys

have you considered sucking me off?

I actually feel the same as

Sup Forums is real news lying and pretending the same cuntburgers that keep claiming Mr I'm Alive Paddock was a "shooter on the 32nd floor" with unsuppressed full auto bumpfire ARs that magically produced no muzzle flash AT NIGHT visiible in todays modern can see helicopter lights from 5 miles cameras is obscene...

>implying we advertise ourselves as a legitmate news source
Somehow amongst all the memes Sup Forums still ends up with the most truth over anywhere else on the net.. its crazy

When have we ever claimed we were a news source?
This is a political discussion board.

A few months after we became the alt-right. Please try to keep up.