"Ben Shapiro Responds To Jimmy Kimmel" has been taken down for "hate speech"

>YouTube took down Ben Shapiro's video which had over 1 million views for hate speech.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5XVMg24j2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tggGmvutnMI
youtube.com/watch?v=VcO6iln1-Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE&t
youtu.be/qxJWVWXOHPA
youtube.com/watch?v=i3rQKs7MRGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews jewing Jews. How long until he becomes zyklon Ben?

Wow. I mean I know he's a suspected white supremacist who claims to be a Jew, but damn. They let jimmy Kimmel just spew shit and protect it with censorship. Bens points on *****healthcare******- not confederate statues or gun control or antifa; but health care like insurance and the aca, is hate speech.

another kike scumbag getting kiked by kikes?

Mirror plox

youtube.com/watch?v=m5XVMg24j2Q

I think this one

I think it's this.

youtube.com/watch?v=tggGmvutnMI

This is some Orwellian shit happening right now right before our eyes

Point for Little Ben; he can use this as evidence that's he's an "edgy" conservative, not at all a mainstream (((globalist))) shill who tried to get Hillary Clinton elected.

JEWED.COM

I like to pretend all Jews aren't bad when I watch Ben talk. I like him

>ben shapiro is now hate speech

>when even a jew is censored
Damn

Full show here:
youtube.com/watch?v=VcO6iln1-Gg

Jimmy Kimmel is responsible for every dead baby.

Not all jews are the same. It's the lefty, authoritarian, degenerate, bolshevist kikes you gotta watch out for. Those are the ones running society. Not conservative, practicing jews like shapiro.

That's the playbook of the left, take down any videos that trend and show strength. They gotta gettoize the right and make it look like it's floundering.

>Watch video
>Nothing racist is said
>Nothing hateful at all really
WTF they aren't even being subtle about it anymore

>manlet BTFO

>(((shapiro)))

Jews all have the same goal of preserving their race. The difference is in the methods.

no one deserves to be jewed more than a jew. i hope ben is conflicted and distraught.

Give him a medal, niggers disproportionately get abortions.

>disrespects The Party

manlets BTFO'd once again

when will they learn

holy fuck WHEN will these cunts be swinging from lamp posts???

Kys chaim. Jews are machiavellian bastards who play all sides with the goal of boosting their own power.

is conan political as well?

Isn't the tall irish guy apolitical? I remember a series of youtube videos where he fucks with his fake italian, jewish autistic friend. It was quite funny.

i watched it! this is bullshit! what the fuck!!

based kike

yeah conan.. asking the same thing..

indeed

Dude I love Ben, I agree with him on a majority of topics and in no way has he ever been anything but articulate and respectful during his debates.

Shapirobots emerge I see. Nice advertisement thread, ben.

youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE&t

I feel so sad for the abused kike.

He's pretty close, by talk show terms.

>comedians need their feelings protected now

>the argument that the 2nd amendment doesn't cover modern military weapons is like saying the 1st amendment doesn't cover platforms like television since the founders could not have envisioned platforms like television

I can dig the fuck out of that point

Based fucking kike

Jimmy Kimmel is a pedo

>He's pretty close, by talk show terms.

Coincidentally he's probably the funniest and the most genuine.

Well, you know what it's like to be correct these days.

Ben's tiny mouth makes me giggle. hehe

>le based jew
only based jew was jesus christ

Reminder that United States of Americans are completely happy with the way how United States government has outsourced free speech platforms to """"private corporations"""" that are pretty much part of a government, but don't have to care about "nasty" stuff like bill of rights.

Thus we get in actuality, limitations and infringements on 1A, and because majority of population is stupid enough to think this is "free market" they don't say anything (not that they could when """private""" corporations all control free speech platforms where to practice 1A)

What are you talking about?
It's still up

youtu.be/qxJWVWXOHPA

I'm guessing this is just a shill thread

They're just going to say it was an error in their software and put it back if there's enough backlash.The important thing is that the keep it from going viral and that they create enough of a hassle that ben 1. uploads less, 2. chooses his words more carefully, 3. avoids topics that are being flagged by youtube.

an ad thread, yeah genius

Its always great when they fight each other

Damn, youtube is getting down the drain with each day. I wish Bitchute could replace it, but its still so rough and slow.

See gross. All Jews are shiffty likes that want you to suffer. It's only a matter of time until their genetics override their taught sensibility. Ben Shapiro wouldn't piss in your mouth if one of those lefty news set your teeth on fire.

Always been politics on these shows, but when they do, the best have always be 60-40 one way or 50-50. Conan has crossed this aswell. Fallon is probably the most moderate but I can't take his fake laughing. I watch Colbert because I laugh at him, and he's good for 1 or 2 good jokes a night. Conan would be my dude if he wasn't on cable, he's left, but not obsessed with it.

Actually it's you guys in this thread.

I haven't seen it. Any mirrors?

I wish Kimmel would let Shapiro come on the show and destroy him. I know this would never happen though, but my God, the normies would be blown away.

Good, another step till companies like facebook and google get regulated like utility companies.
It is overdue and I prefer it getting done by Trump than a democrat.

Just search the thread there are a few links you lazy fried chicken eating nigger

>GOWD DARM SHRIFTY RIKES!

>ben shapiro is now considered hate speech

THIS DUDE IS MIDDLE OF THE ROAD CONSERVATIVE WHAT THE FUCK

This. Its not the jews who are running the world. It is the subverted marxist jews who along with the rest of the leftists are controlled by China who took over the reigns after the Soviet Union folded. The marxist leftists jews have been handing everything over to China.

But it wasn't removed? Unless OP was referring to another video, but then which one?

>THIS DUDE IS MIDDLE OF THE ROAD CONSERVATIVE WHAT THE FUCK

That constitutes hates speech nowadays, you know. There are millions of people in Ameirca who unironically think like this.

>using a false equivalence is good argumentation

Eh, it'll convince someone maybe, if anything he's planting the idea that television needs to be regulated in the minds of liberals, which it already is.

Say what you will about the manlet, he's pretty useful for getting caught in leftist attacks and then using it against them.

In the eyes of the left, he's extreme far right. The left are just moving more and more far left by the day. One day in the future leftist are going to be so zealously extreme that they will consider even Stalin to be far right.

it did not happen

Ben=Rogue Jew?

Oh, right. Don't know how I missed that.
Thanks burger.

If you are a Jew and speak up against the leftist jew agenda, you no longer have the holocaust victim umbrella over you.

>a fucking kraut

hey american retards

guess when the deadliest shooting in canada hapened?

you know why?

because we don't have guns you stupid fucking burgers

he's just not a fucking zionist jew

haha maher is a manlet

>mfw ((they)) finally revoke Ben Shapiro's Jew Card

I never thought I'd seen the day when Shapiro would get shoa'd by his own.

Epic timeline.

Canada is a useless country that's why no one shoots up there.

>I suck state cock

Yeah we know, the leaf gives it away.

There will be a goldmine for whoever rediscovers how to make a comedy talk show late at night. Make a few political jokes against the left and right in the monologue where they can even laugh at themselves, then proceed to make everyone laugh some more by other forms of comedy. John Oliver deserved his little award in my opinion, but as far as I can tell his show is shit virtue signaling as the almost everyones style has changed. Gotta show that commie creed. I'd watch an honest John Oliver on Venezuela. youtube.com/watch?v=i3rQKs7MRGg

nice try retard but states with banned guns have less gun crime.
uh huh idiot we are the best version of america that exists.

>uh huh idiot we are the best version of america that exists.

You're literally America's hat.

You're a worthless country, my dude.

Just California is 6th largest economy in the world and a country on it's own.

How can you even compete with the greatest nation in the world?

>false equivalence

Disagree. I think the two points are exactly equivalent in the way that the bill of rights was written in a particular time with a particular set of technologies that have scaled in proportional ways together.

No one intended to protect the ability to kill many with a weapon multitudes better than what was around in the period it was written just like no one intended on personal ideas reaching the entire nation like they are now in the information age.

>you know why?
You're an emasculated state with the population equivalence of California?

>We need guns to defend ourselves from a tyranical govt!
>HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE THE GOVERNMENT YOU COMMUNIST?! GET THE FUCK OUT YOU UNPATRIOTIC SHIT!
I understand why the 2nd Amendment exists, but the reality is its true value is lost on essentially all americans today. Americans today wouldn't gun down corrupt, anti-american congressman, let alone resist against the entire govt. It really is a matter of brainlets going 'muh guns is muh right', which is perfectly fine on account of 'shall not be infringed', but the delusional posts that say americans need the 2nd amendment for its original purpose are entirely laughable.

playing both sides to instantiate the overton window

emasculation! feminism! buzzwords!

countries with more gun control have less gun related crime.

enjoy shooting each other to death, burgers.

I don't know who's Jewing Who anymore

>you know why?
You're an emasculated state with the population equivalence of California?>just like no one intended on personal ideas reaching the entire nation like they are now in the information age.

Dude what, they had newspapers back then. Modern media has sped up the diffusion of information, but the ability to reach all of the population already existed, the difference between reading a paper newspaper or an online one is merely the speed at which information is available.

>a fucking degenerate subhuman whining in threads about things that didn't happen
> t. homo faber
Bubba, please..can you tell us the story about how you got your three-eyed sis preggus behind that barn again??

nobody gives a shit about your irrelevant country go take some more dicks up your ass and celebrate diversity you cock smoking faggot

damn this thread is so uncanadian and undiverse.

literally everyone is retarded.

I want to grab her guns

>leaf whines about icky guns

Come and get them. Since you won't, shut the fuck up about them.

>bromance parties in the rust belt when?
We just made trade agreements with them while your homo potus looks at his feet like a retarded child when mama merkel arrives and gets triggered into bipolar diva ranting at 3am because of muh german exports.
The only thing that will keep your desolate country in decay in check after the next recession is your weapon export to terrorists in the ME user.
The world is laughing about you subchimps for a reason.

Oh? Yet there are very few Jews that support Europe staying European or America, Canada, and Australia staying Euromutt/white.

>mama merkel
lmao

How long until Benji goes full redpill?

Judaism = Not a religion.

A cult. A gang. A social problem.

They will throw people out of the collective when the group is threatened.

This ex-Jew will be left all by himself with nothing to show for it but a mutilated penis and a fucked up psyche - unless your Ben Shapiro who trained himself to find a higher purpose.

yes we know. so what's your big plan with how to deal with it?