Pedophiles need to be burned at the steak while the public celebrates the flame

Pedophiles need to be burned at the steak while the public celebrates the flame.

steak?

Kill them all

the burger's a cannibal

>that flag
>burned at the stake

Is it possible that paedophilia could become accepted in the future? After homo/trans/gender shit is all legal and accepted what comes next for the sexual revolution?

Yes. It’s a matter of time. You’ll see t slowly brainwashing the public in movies and tv shows.

I didn't realize I was on facebook

Ok idiots let me explain something to you and ask a question, a very simple one.

What if the child consents though? What if its free trade? huh then what, exactly you anti capitalist losers really have no idea do you? The more freedoms we have the better andif thats doing that then whats the problem, money is involved and if we want to defeat the jew and enable real capitalism we just have to get used to get. its trade, idiots.

pedophiles=/=child rapists
as long as you don't actually go for it, its fine

Honestly Pedophilia should be punished by the Death Penalty, let god deal with them.

>Is it possible that paedophilia could become accepted in the future?

Whitey will be pushing for it soon as the white race falls further into obscurity. CALLING IT NOW.

wont happen, feminists and SJWs HATE straight pedophilia

gay pedophilia on the other hand, is being pushed hard

>have sex with girl
>she is 1 day under 18
>get burned at the stake by crazed am*ricans all fucked up on feminist propaganda from the early 1900s

obvious bait is obvious but what the hell.
Children can not consent. Just like a dog cannot consent. They are to be protected. How is this difficult to understand?

Listen libtard Loki faggot.
Children don’t consent. Children are conditioned to the world around them. It’s our responsibility to protect them from sickos like you.

Parts of America; age of conscnt is 16.
Maybe you have too many Muslims blowing up your rational.

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

Reminder that the first lady is only 8 years older than her oldest son.

Reminder that she was 34 and Trump was 58 when they married.

Reminder acceptable is between your age/2+7 and 2*your age -14.

Reminder that Trump destroyed American values.

Medium rare or well done?

Exactly!
I can celebrate this

>Children can not consent
>falling for the propaganda this hard

>have sex with girl 1 day under 16
>get burned at the stake by pedantic am*ricans

How about we just kill your for the sport of it?

Why do meme flags always have atleast 2 mental disabilities? Are you a canadian?

stake, my dude.

I agree that nasty old faggots shouldn't be able to touch kids. That said, a 8/10+ MILF should be able to.

yes

>burned at the steak

Pedophiles need to have their mouths sewn to the ass of a nigger.

What kind of steak we talking here? i gotta know what kind of steak i'm having while we're burning pedophiles, i like medium rare but some others might like theirs a bit bloodier.

Sorry but if you don't like steak rare you should literally, LITERALLY just fucking kill yourself, after relinquishing all your steaks to me.

Maybe he was hungry while writing this

>Not just eating the meat straight off the cows corpse
Confirmed beta fuckwit with pleb tastes

>at the steak

All in due time, we will have our loli brides.

>not sucking the tadpoles right out of the bull's dick
Whoops, too far

>theoretical year 2020
>all pedos get killed by the state
>age of consent 18
>mass genocide of 19/20 year olds for having sex with a 17 year old
>not enough to fulfill your edge
>year 2040
>scientists eventually decide that you should reach a higher level of maturity before you can consent
>mass genocide of anyone who has sex with someone under 25 (this will only end up affecting men)
>white countries no longer have anything close to a sustainable population whereas other countries that never concerned themselves with edgy anti-pedo larping become vast majority of world population as we kill our own people for their natural urge to desire youth

kys

If I convert do I get a small qt Aisha loli waifu as well?

What's the best way to kill pedos/weeaboos?

Boiling them alive in hot water seems nice

Yes

I've yet to hear a good argument as to why I shouldn't be allowed to fap to loli. All people ever say is PEDOPHILIA IS GROSS.

That's your opinion buddy, but I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to fap to fiction cartoons just because it makes you feel uncomfortable.

I don't know, user, something tells me publicly burning children at the stake won't be a very popular idea.

>burned at the steak

fucking burgers can't even spell their own language correctly

lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh

PAEDOPHILIA
IS
AGAINST
THE
LAW
STUPID
ANIME
LOVERS

This is why all weeaboos must be gassed. Disgusting ugly creepy freaks

It shouldn't be allowed in society because it sets a disgusting precedent that I and many others wouldn't want to be prevalent in our society. It's an emotional argument, because that's the type of shit human society is built upon. It's built upon people like me saying that you're a disgusting faggot and I'm gonna bash you over the head with this hatchet because I don't want you, or your kind around, just a bit more of a modern iteration of that. Faggot.

>normies on my chinese imageboard

These toxic drawings promote violence against children and create unrealistic highly idealized expectations about the female figure which fuels misogyny and social turmoil.

Yeah you actually should just kill yourself dumb pedo.

Önskar att Breivik hade mördat dig med.

Bet you fags thing we shouldn't have sex robots either because the idea offends you

Also nobody fucking care about what you fap to. But we (WE) do actually care about what you fucking POST here. Stop sharing your disgusting interests!

>At the steak
>steak
Muh hamburger

Why does the human body disgust you so much?

You're wrong here. I do like the idea of a sex robots.

Yes. We don't need to glorify more childless, hedonistic fucking lifestyles. It should be banned as a precedent that we don't want that shit in our society. People are still going to do it, but according to our laws, we won't condone it, and that's important.

you should seek treatment

>says the didgeridoo posting fucking 2D
the irony

Are you mocking me?

Pedo sympathizers should be killed too.

Lib
>"Oh you hate pedos, huh? You must want to fuck them."

Stop projecting, nigger.

if its unrealistic and highly idealized, then how does that hurt your ugly niece?

It’s true folks! All pedoforks and pedofork sympathizers should be turned to smoldering ash, they can’t ever change and putting them in jail takes up valuable space!

Post-pubescent was the norm (12-14) for all of recorded human history until feminism. They dont want it to go back, as older females make more retarded babies that they need.

damn im jealous

Taking a look at Muslims, they really seem to be the religion of pedophiles.

I mean, when they aren't marrying nine year old girls, they're raping twelve to thirteen year old boys to satisfy their "sexual emergencies."

I bet premature ejaculation is a big problem too. I mean, if a woman shows skin then it's "sexually provocative."

It seems like OP hadn't had his 4th meal of the day by the time he wrote the post.

>This much virtue signaling.
Then tie yourself up first pedo, cause everyone's a pedo.
I'll take the 2 on the right, to go.
Lol, this is going to happen, puritanical idiots, once they hit puberty they are adults. Nature beats man made laws.
Child. Is that a dad sleeping with his baby?

Pedophilia is getting normalized thanks to Jew induced feminism and "muh progress"

Not without war, it ain't happening. And you sick degenerate fucks don't have the numbers or the power to win that.
I hope someone puts a bullet in you, demon.

>Pedophiles need to be burned at the steak while the public celebrates the flame.
unlimited this

>steak

>Pedophiles need to be burned at the steak
And here we have a classical example of a Freudian slip.

Now, Mr. OP, would you like to share your childhood memories of your family's barbecues?

Reported to the FBI of the United States.

Fuck off normie parasite

Sage.

Go back to goybook and kys.

Butthurt burger doesn't know the reality is completely different.

Whatcha gonna do bout (((it))), huh. Das rite. Nothing, except shitposting on an imageboard, jej.

A main stream push for the legalisation of pedophilia will be the tipping point where people will actually start bashing and murdering those who are advocating for it.

Love is love, idiot. Not all kids who have sex grow up with issues. In fact, only a small amount do.

>steak
This board is for posters with an IQ above double digits you fucking slumdog mongrel.

Even if they only think it, they should be executed, I don't care wether they do it or not, the mere thought is an offense enough.

On a side note, gookmoot should range ban any countries with an average IQ less than 100

I have an idea, why don't we use the time orb to see which children will be future pedophiles and torture them slowly to death while burning them and forcing them to choke on their own feces, that'll show those filthy future pedophiles! That way we can purge the world of wretched pedophiles once and for, for good! Pedophiles are truly sick fucks aren't they? I'm so fucking righteous! Look at me weeeee! Praise me first!

Mid-Well/Well steak eating nigger confirmed. Also fuck muslims and mohammed

here's an idea: put women back in the house raising the families and men wont be left alone with children. also mothers should have the right to shoot the father if he is a pedo and she has irrefutable evidence.

Kebab.

Fine by me, I believe parents who have sex with their children deserve death, even if they can be forgiven and enter into heaven if they repent.

They're already unironically pushing for it.

Having sex with a 15 years old girl is pedophilia for you posters?

Please America, save the rest of the Anglosphere from the feminist-islamic unholy alliance.

You guys are the only ones with a core population that has the balls to say no (plus you guys have all the guns).

We probably will start the white revolution. You guys just better take the signal and do the same thing. We will all need international support.

I remember way back when I was somewhat leftist and agreeing that "slippery slope" was bullshit.

Yet here it is happening before my very eyes. It started with gay marriage, and here we are now with attempts to normalize pedophilia. Never underestimate how truly evil leftists/kikes are.

At 34 a woman is completely able to understand and manage the dynamic of an age difference situation. Im thinking she probably wasnt trying to be a mother figure to his children from a previous marriage.

This comparison has no value in regards to the topic at hand.

Even though most what you posted are facts.

Reminder you're Autistic as fuck.

effectively 90% of our laws only give rights to men and women. currently anyone identifying as neither technically has no human rights and therefor by law not considered human.The other 10% are worded with terms like peoples,humans,populations etc
Can't wait to see demorats trying to push Transgender bills through