Give me some credit, Sup Forums

I work as a real estate agent. I have a client in germany with 150+ apartments in one of the lesser nice areas of a big city. Over the past 3 years, i've successfully cleansed and entire street block from muslims, ~50 apartments total.

Whenever I rerent an apartment for him, if the old tenant moves out, i toss any application coming in that doesn't have a german surname on it.

Instead of bitching and larping about ethnic cleansing on the internet, I go out there and actually do it. Wars today are fought economically. Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I have a (((client))) in germany with 150+ apartments in one of the lesser nice areas of a big city

fpbp

did you vote afd?

This.

you should've sent some to police instead. They're just gonna Muslim around another apartment

>wars are fought economically
yes you understand the ultimate red pill
to beat the jew, you must become the jew

Good job. Now you're just pushing them out into the white suburbs and trashing them.

You're reminding me that white property sellers in America discourage black customers by claiming their house is haunted. Good job, Schultz.

Yeah but not in my area. They can all rot away in the ghettos with the reat of the refugee scum.
Almost all homeowners in germany are old and very conservative i find. Noone wants to house them because their are loud and always move in with their entire family. They all concentrate in the ghetto, which normal people avoid anyway.

of course

I've always dreamed of becoming a real estate agent and doing this. Maybe it's time for a career change.

doing gods work user but merkel will basically force you to take x percent Muslims eventually

It's a joy. You can tell the area gets a lot more attractive for businesses as well. This will also manifest itself in the property value. Noone wants to live where there is a high concentration of muslims.

You are a hero. Good job. First time of the year I find a respectable German.

there already are laws that try to push this, but there is an infinite amount of loopholes to bypass them.

For example, in 2015 germany implemented a "rentprice brake", meaning you cant just raise rent prices at will. This was mainly because of leftists bitching about high prices and so that "minorities can afford to live in nice areas". But if you rent out the apartment with some furniture inside it, that law doesnt apply, because you can now value the furniture and put an extra 100 bucks on top of the rent. Now most mudshits can't afford it and the ones that do don't get invited to viewings since "they already booked out". I love my job.

This is hilarious

Let in slavs tho. If you see me applying with "ski" I'm aryan

lol fuck off

i do the same. not an afrikaans name? sorry flat has been taken

You're a good German.

He would be proud

>getting paid to fuck muddies off
soft krystallnacht. lovely

you're doing bad work son, you have to let them in rich lefties neighborhoods, let them get a taste of heir own medicine

This, we should be doing all we can.

>tfw I successfully sued my towns mosque
>got their planning permission for their crescent moon thrown out.

my hero

Yeah no, i don't like to bite the hand that feeds me.

Pretty much. I also have a great conscience about it.

HALAALED.COM

Gj OP you just ruined another part of town. Some girl got gang raped because her steet got filled with muslims instead.

The only solution is deportation or forceful integration in all aspects of life.

ausgezeichnet work my swarthy cryptoroach freund. keep it up.
Make Auslaender Geworfen again!

sucessful integation is a meme. we couldnt even integrate guest workers who were somewhat high quality craftsmen back then.

All mudshits and refugees will trickle down into the ghettos eventually anyway, i just accelerate the process by a tenfold. I am currently cleasing an entire part of town, making city life much more enjoyable and SAFE for normal people.
We succesfully threw out a hookah bar last winter because they were illegally hosting slot machines. I've now rerented it to a local butcher who will open a third location. He also makes amazing pork sausage.

>Hookah bar with slot machine
that bar and everyone in it would be torched if it was opened in owner's home country

So non germans, (which I assume involved not just muslims) will just live somewhere else in the city, what have you actually achieved?

based PLO

My goal is to ultimately clean the area and make it safe and attractive again, which i am successfully doing. I rerent the appartments, which means the tenant moved out voluntarily, mostly due to insufficient funds or new jobs somehwere else. If people can't pay the rent adequate for that part of the city, off to the ghettos they go, which is where they belong.

I like how the 'goodol'boys' in the clan costumes are clearly black too.
"Even niggers hate niggers"

First slave owner was a nigger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

gud jahb fellow germanbro

More than I wish I lived in a world where this didn't happen, I wish I lived in a world where this didn't even make sense. Isn't there some way we can convert Muslims back? Why would the flow of converts go TOWARDS a group whose exclusion from an area is economically rational?
If the area is actually increasing in value as a result of this strategy, the rationality of it appears to be a painful truth.

keep posting pls

Good job kato2k8

Based OP, keep it up. Any work is good work.

Thanks famalam

Good show gerry ol' chap what!

>I'm dong something great everyone here will be happy about.
>Fuck you all.
Thanks? Keep it up. We appreciate it.

Good job user, keep up the good work. Get to know same-minded people like you, start a real-estate business and name it clean streets.
Would this shit be legal in Germany?

silly germans
kikes will end u as always

Good Job Hans! There is a trace of dignity still running through the veins of Germans.

Gebaseerde Afrikaner

>My goal is to ultimately clean the area and make it safe and attractive again, which i am successfully doing. I rerent the appartments, which means the tenant moved out voluntarily, mostly due to insufficient funds or new jobs somehwere else. If people can't pay the rent adequate for that part of the city, off to the ghettos they go, which is where they belong.

Thanks for creating non go areas for the rest of us. This fucking "hero" here is creating Paris 2.0. He is not helping anyone. Yea he might make some areas "safe" and "clean" again but this will only work temporarily! You think you are so smart with your master plan but all you need to do is look at Paris or any other major city in France!!

>t. Real estate student

>leftists bitching about high prices
Nigger, what?
It's becoming basically impossible to live in a fucking city. Not that I mind, because cities are degenerate anyway, but it's a fucking issue when you want to go to university.
Especially in areas where shitheads buy up property next to universities and don't even use it, just to keep the prices artificially inflated.

And don't get me started on pensioners who are getting completely fucked over thanks to our destroyed social security system.

>I work as a real estate agent. I have a client in germany with 150+ apartments in one of the lesser nice areas of a big city. Over the past 3 years, i've successfully cleansed and entire street block from muslims, ~50 apartments total.
>Whenever I rerent an apartment for him, if the old tenant moves out, i toss any application coming in that doesn't have a german surname on it.
>Instead of bitching and larping about ethnic cleansing on the internet, I go out there and actually do it. Wars today are fought economically. Fuck you.

Fucking autists who don't know that /pol is only satire ....

Thank you for pushing all the scum into one area of the city which will slowly turn into one dangerous non go area!
>crime rates will increase
>unemployment rate will increase
>incarceration will increase
>economy will be weaken
>more taxes for the working man

Where do you study? DIA?

No. Thank you. If everyone did as much as you we'd had an ethnostate by next year.

>It's becoming basically impossible to live in a fucking city.

High rental costs because of autists in the real estate business like the OP above!

>we need to raise the rental prices to get rid of all the niggs and mudslimes
>screw hard working GERMAN PEOPLE as well who don't earn enough to afford a nice comfy place

Basically the only one class that is being benefited by this, is the upper class which can afford high costs in "safe" and "clean" neighborhoods.

The rest of the German people won't have any choice but to move in with mudslimes and hartz 4 asis in "cheaper" areas.

>Where do you study? DIA?
FH WESTKÜSTE Heide

I'm the only based student here and I'm thinking of quiting this college shit here almost daily.

>The rest of the German people won't have any choice but to move in with mudslimes and hartz 4 asis in "cheaper" areas.
My dream is a Stadtflucht - everyone goes back to the villages, villages start blooming economically and more people get to live in houses. Stronger communities and shit.
Living in an apartment is a miserable and subhuman experience.

Cities have overstayed their welcome. Not only are they way too expensive at this point and have way too many no-go zones, but they also aren't as necessary as they used to be. The internet made direct access to a wide variety of local businesses much less of a necessity.

We live in a capitalist society with capitalist rules.
Markets change. I don't hear old grannies bitching about not being able to afford 3 room condos in lower Manhattan. You don't "deserve" to live anywhere, and german cities have a very high class public transportation infrastructure, so it doesnt matter if you live 5 minutes further away from work than you wish.

If Op isn’t a lying fagot, than Op gets my respec. Be like Op.

>I don't hear old grannies bitching about not being able to afford 3 room condos in lower Manhattan.
Those grannies are dead, dude.

>and german cities have a very high class public transportation infrastructure, so it doesnt matter if you live 5 minutes further away from work than you wish.
Oh, so you are one of those fuckfaces that live in one of the German cities that have passable public transport, instead of the rest of Germany where trains just randomly skip turns, drive too slowly or do roundabout routes that turn a ten minute trip into forty minutes.

Niiiicee

unfortunately in the 'land of the free', even if you own the land outright you're never ever allowed to discriminate like that and it's literally a crime to try to discriminate like you describe. basically you never truly own it, instead you just pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for permission to rent it from the government and they make the rules to control what they permit you.

>BIG if true
>IRON CROSS candidate for sure
how can we stop fucking albanians muslims?the.fuckers are all over

lol, you'd actually be surprised about how much praise I get. "it's gotten so nice around here" "oh, the family X? Thank god they are gone." "Its gotten a lot quieter over the years".... and so on. People love it. Especially that the hookah bar is gone because that thing was a nightmare on weekend nights for the good citiziens.

And btw, most of the applications I get from Achmed and Mohammed are garbagge and would get tossed anyway, "Jobcenter pays it all" "yeah We'll move my entire family into a 2 room apartment etc..", i can hardly remember even ONE "good" application that i dumped.

So what the hell is the better option? Disperse them so more people have to deal with them?

No-Go Zones are Muslim containment zones since nobody has the balls to deport them.

Is that why the south has more haunted houses?

Way to shift the goalposts, fucker.
I'm talking about ordinary people living there. No shit that your upper class asswipes love how clean their streets have gotten of the rabble that can only afford two cars for the family.

LMAO My mind is blown!

>if you own the land outright you're never ever allowed to discriminate like that and it's literally a crime to try to discriminate like you describe.

I'm sure you can always "find legitimate" reasons why one can not move in. It really isn't that hard. Also I don't think you have to give a reason why you have declined an applicant.

I too am talking about ordinary people.

It's called redlining, and the only way they bypassed it was with the wonderful idea of subprime mortgages.

Obviously I don't market myself about how i don't rent out or sell to subhuman scum. If you don't act like a complete retard and dismiss their application by saying "sorry, no mizzies allowed", you can do whatever you want. In a market where there is super high demand and low supply, you can forge entire parts of town of you have the network.

Property management is the family business. There's always a way to not rent to someone. Once they are in though it's like digging out a tick.

>it's a fucking issue when you want to go to university
That's what a campus is for.

As I said, property on campuses is bought by people who want to play the market, and doesn't offer any apartment space.
Even if your university does offer apartments on their campus, there's the question of if you even want to live in an apartment surrounded by subhumans who spend most of their time having orgies and drinking all night long. That's not an environment for someone who's actually trying to learn something proper.

>So what the hell is the better option? Disperse them so more people have to deal with them?

Actually this. They need to start integrating! I'm talking about a forced integration system! Why do we have to accept their bullishit? If they want to live here they need to accept our rules immediately! This means they have to learn our language , accept our culture and traditions. By moving them all into one area away from us. They will start to create their own small "countries" within our country .
>little istanbul
>little Syria
>little Ghana
We can not let this happen because this will be the official end of Germany! And guess what this is already happening because of "smart" agents like OP. Who think they can solve this problem by moving the scum out of the "good" areas.
To solve this we need harder laws on integration. If niggs don't accept the laws they will be simply deported.

I hate to burst your bubble by noone is entitled to live anywhere just because they want to.

But they don't want to, so why not just fucking deport them and skip the extra 20 years of trying and pretending these fucks want to do anything other than take advantage of the free shit they're offered?

Yes, I'm sure the market will love a dwindling supply of fresh engineers that stems from egoistical snake people like you preventing them from doing their degrees in acceptable conditions.

>But they don't want to
If that is the case then yes. We should send them back.

>property on campuses is bought by people who want to play the market
Cheap as fuck, though.

>doesn't offer any apartment space
It's not supposed to.

>there's the question of if you even want to live in an apartment
Considering your two other options are either living in an actual apartment or driving X km to university...

>surrounded by subhumans who spend most of their time having orgies and drinking all night long
That's a problem why exactly? If you have problems studying because of that, go to the campus library. If you have problems sleeping, they are clearly breaking the campus rules and you can report them to the appropriate person. If it doesn't get solved that way, you start fucking their shit up and watch how quickly it becomes quiet.
Also it sounds funny to me, because not only I got good people in my room, but my whole floor is silent all day long.

>doing their degrees in acceptable conditions
Dude I'm a student myself. I live in a 2 room apartment with one room mate. It is what it is. It's not even that bad but then again I study in a very small town which is cheap.

I don't know what you expect as a student with no money...

If you can't finish your degree because you have to live a couple streets down from where you wanted to live then I'm actually very glad you didn't get your degree.

Your utopia doesnt work.

>a couple streets down
Dude, you've spent this entire fucking thread arguing in bad faith.
Stop being such a gigantic faggot.

OP you just gave me a boner.

It just sounds like you have little to no workexperience in this field. Too much theory. Most of the points you are trying to deny are widly accepted in society and not a problem irl, e.g. "muh high rental costs in A+ locations".

Where do u study kid?

And what city is OP from ?

I am OP.

>become electrician
>teacher tells how much racism there is in companies and how they ask for whites
>I act really suprised "what companies would do that"
>he tells me the companies who did that in the city
>write down their names, apply there first.

Guess who's not working with shitskins

literally lol'd

sup bnd

The same people who will call you racist will be the same people trying to rent a flat from you

This is illegal in the US (discrimination) but everyone does it and it's hard to prosecute because it's hard to prove.
>No, I didn't discriminate, I just chose tenants with the highest credit scores.
>I just chose tenants with the best employment history.

Unless you're big time and then you'll often have some properties that are all Section 8 welfare blocks.

This is one area where white privelege does exist. It's too expensive not to be selective as a landlord.

#
You know what the best part about this job? Every day I get at least one call from some liberal white chick who volunteered to help ragefugees.
What they do is call every single agent and ask if they can rent the apartment out to a refugee family, usually a couple with 5 kids, all of which without jobs and none can speak german.
I legally can't say "no" because of discrimination laws, so i have to work around it.
I then tell the lady on the phone, "sure, i'll check with the homeowner and let you know, can you give me some information about the family? Like where they're from, where they work at, if they have pets, their names etc...." and they spend like 2 hours writing me summaries about them which do straight to the trashcan.

They are so fucking delusional that they don't even give a shit about the homeowner, and that MAYBE the rental payments are critical their financial existence. It's always the "bad homeowner who doesnt want to rent out to these helpless people", which btw get thousands every month and who will completely trash the apartment and bounce without anybody paying for the renovation cost. Scum.

I love making leftists fucks waste their time.

I will send anitfa to your office. Nazi scum!

>kek

Top KEK

Would you rent to an Englishman ?

Im literally one class and two tests away from getting my real estate license.
I was going to try to go primarily appraisals but damn now I'm inspired to do the same in my area.
God speed user, and god bless

People are happier in homogeneous communities.

kek