"X is natural so it's good"

>"X is natural so it's good"
>"Y is unnatural so it's bad"

Why do people think like this ?

Actually:
-Things present in all species : Murder, rape, bullying
-Things only present in humans: Justice, morality, reason, mathematics, art, science, philosophy, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

petplace.com/article/dogs/pet-behavior-training/sexual-behavior-in-dogs/
youtube.com/watch?v=SeIna1LZHQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
pastebin.com/fGbWWsfA
pastebin.com/fytXNYzU
pastebin.com/nQ0Qhv7T
pastebin.com/xj2nq5B3
pastebin.com/n7443LL8
pastebin.com/iVh2Qd5h
pastebin.com/qXHQ3Xcu
pastebin.com/sfY0wB4F
pastebin.com/fX94Bw9n
pastebin.com/PEsK8Scd
pastebin.com/umXFBSLA
pastebin.com/8WRrfj0L
youtu.be/BPgq1c4TYi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never seen anyone argue against gay rights on the basis of how disgusting and immoral their way of life is. Just people citing the Bible, not understanding why exactly the Bible condemned them.

Coincidentally, that species is also the single most intelligent one

Faggots are weak minded degenerate filth. Out yourselves now..

Appeal to Nature is a fallacy. Naturally leftards are drawn to it.

That's a solid argument against transgenderism, which is why you don't here it so much anymore. School in the 90s was all about the naturalism, now the shift is toward humanism, to avoid the obvious internal ideological contradictions.

>homosexuality is found in over 450 species
And I bet these were one off observations and outliers that they haven't been able to observe on a consistent basis in the species or at anything near the same rate there is in humans.
A male animal trying to fuck another male animal is usually when they are hormonally stimulated and there isn't a female around or they are just confused. Animal examples of homosexuality cannot ever be compared with the deviant degeneracy of the human phenomenon.

So, is there any evidence for homosexuality being bad that isn't based on arguments to emotion or religion? Honestly curious, don't recall ever encountering it.

I don't understand why this became a meme....only one species has the mental capacity to understand why it's detrimental. Case solved.

Bonobos have Justice in their societies.

>homophobia is only found in the one species who is actually intelligent
Really made me think

>disgust implies 'phobia'
Natural selection implies breeding and furthering ones own species. Homosexuals can't do this. Which one seems unnatural now?

Children raised by a single parent are statistically better off that children raised by a same sex couple. Not to mention Homosexuals are more prone sex with underage individuals. Something like 70% of gays admit to having sex with someone under 18 in their adult life. Homosexuals also have a shit ton of sex, not too uncommon for one homosexual man to have over 100 different sexual partners. This spreads massive amounts of std's.

I'm gay, user

>things only present in humanity: spooks

Someone post the seal fucking the penguin.

Actually, animal males mountig eachother is for the "top" to assert dominance.

The "bottom" gets shunned by his pack for being a beta faggot

lgbtqxw59z people base their entire identity about sex which is also their only interest in life, thus convey hedonistic behavior and values.

and hedonistic behavior is animal-tier primitive rubbish, it's contrary to the values of a civilized society

Like the Romans.

Which 450 species? Is it caused by global warming/climate change/gnomes?

Any sources, citation?

Never seen any fagoot animal, this is bogus, Frogs, dogs, cats animal NEVER engage in "homosexuality" now many are so stupid they do the mating ritual trying to provoke a response aka female dogs hump male dogs they then tie up a face general direction, they are looking for a willing mate and scents they follow they aren't confused they are just too stupid to visually differeniate, Hat tip some dog and humping a pillow...."homosexuality" does not exist...and no animal breeds outside their natue, they always are looking for the opposite sex, ALWAYS, and sea life mostly does external bedding, impregnation is a for land ased animals they go by scent they don't fertilize eggs externally but internally. Some animals are smarter than others and don't frantically smell sother same type animals and attempt to "mate" or do the signal thats all animal humping is for the most part they don't "breed" that way its to find the willing a correct partner no penetration occurs. petplace.com/article/dogs/pet-behavior-training/sexual-behavior-in-dogs/

From my experience I have only seen male dogs driven crazy and start "humping" being around or in the vicinity of females in heat...outside of that scent they are lax and show no faggotry.whcih they didn't show to begin with the "humping" is not the sex but a signal to dogs specifcally females yea do you want "to"? Females then hump too or signal but slinging their ass only then does the "event" happen. My mother bred hundreds of dogs she saw this and only this the "penetration" was always male and female and never could be anything but due to "biological limitations" and neve did she see or me anythign thing of the faggot sort...ANIMALS do not go outside of their nature only Mankind that should tell you something.

The only solution is to hunt the African Fag Hating Tree Frog to extension, then there will be no more Homophobia

Discredited faggot lies and imbecilic ramblings of morons who know nothign about the nature of wildlife, there is no "gay wildlife" its all "hetero" aka normal male-female sex

If cats don't want to take a bath then I shouldn't take baths either.

>homophobia

im not afraid of homosexuality
i hate it

what i am afraid of is hellfire

This is true. What is also true is humans have formed a fairly intricate line of morality and ethics. The "problem" (that is, the crux of confusion) lies at the heart of our view of ethics and individual freedom.

Does a gay man fucking another gay man harm you?

>Individual answer
No, not really. What an individual does in their own private lives does not bleed into the lives of others, therefore it cannot cause harm.

>Societal answer
Perhaps. That is a very big perhaps. Homosexuality may harm the fiber of our society, yet there is reason to believe homosexuality evolved to secure the survival of a group. (A group of humans with high rates of male birth may resort to homosexuality to fill the niches of females, as females of the group may be lower in numbers.)

In modern speak, homosexuality hardly ever harms anybody. Therefore it should be allowed into acceptable society makeup.

Interacting with homos that brag about how many dicks they've had in their lives?
You don't need sources to know homos are degenerate fucks.

Homosexuality produces no offspring
Homosexuality = Bad
Heterosexuals produce offspring
Heterosexuals = Good

We can play this game all day

I hate faggots because they're disgusting. Their entire identity is based around taking it up the ass.

Rape and murder is found in literally 100% of species as well.

that homphobia doesnt actually exist

phobia-irrational fear of something

In response to the pic - Homophobia is found in only one species because only humans are smart enough to realize the cancer homosexuality is.

Not even close to true. Homosexuality is a selected trait within evolution - i.e. it serves a purpose to the survival of the group.

kek

Ironic

Autism is the next stage of human evolution. Why do you think they hate Sup Forums so much?

i came from a very religious background. the one thing i never understood about the homosexual community is why they forwent tolerance and switched to pushing:
>acceptance
as you pointed out, most of the backlash in the united states against homosexual marriage wasn't on the fact that most americans found it nasty, but rather because of religious beliefs. god said man shall not lay with another man and adultery and sodemy is a sin. so because of their belief in god they cannot vote yes for gay marriage. they saw the vote not as a vote for gays be treated as humans with basic rights but rather they viewed the vote as do you accept homosexuality. homosexuals seemed to be ignorant as to what acceptance means to a christian. when christians get baptized they say:
>do you ACCEPT jesus christ as your lord and savior. to follow his teachings and walk in his way.
to a christian acceptance means to believe and truth. you accept jesus into your heart as truth. so when the homosexual community switched from preaching tolerance to acceptance they were asking christians to BELIEVE that homosexuality is truth, to go against god and tell god that he's wrong. that's blasphemy as you asked them to deny god. that caused them to become heavily radicalized because they believed they were under attack.

basic rights for them were not gonna come easy, but they made it harder for themselves when they decided to push for acceptance rather than just keeping it to tolerance. tolerance allowed christians to view it as a sin but as long as they left them alone, they will lave them alone. if they didn't ditch tolerance and didn't get into their face, they would have never viewed them as a threat and being under attack and wouldn't have gone out to vote in large numbers. focusing on tolerance would have made a lot of christians just feel bad for them. a lot of christians did genuinely feel bad for them as they viewed them battling their demons like everyone else.

>only homophobic species is the most intelligent species
Hmm, really jingles the noodles

*fear
sorry

indeed, i tolerate other peoples children, i dont accept them as mine. especially if theyre faggots

>homosexuality hardly ever harms anybody.
Exactly, not threat there until you make it legal to knowingly pozz other people.

Oh wait.

>pic related
Yeah, so does AIDS

>Homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone
>Homosexuals highest aids rate
>Bi sexuals fuck homosexuals
>Bi sexuals fuck women
>Women leave faggots and fuck chads
>Doesn't hurt anyone

You're quite literally only viewing one side of the coin.

Gay people fought for tolerance from the very beginning, when homosexuality was punishable by law. Tolerance was the very first step in securing BASIC RIGHTS for homosexuals.

You are totally forgetting that homosexuality was punishable by death for a very long time, and up until fairly recently was still punishable under law in various ways.

You are completely delusional if you believe homosexuals weren't merely fighting for the right to co-exists as equals, or as you put it, for "tolerance". fuck off.

Humans also don't eat their own shit

Everything is natural because nothing can be outside Nature. Faggots are as natural as a synthetic man-made organism, even if your morals can't accept it, it is nature. Sickness, destruction, love, all is nature.
>tl;dr natural is not the same as good or bad, it just mean that it is natural.

The problem with faggots is that they can be fucking disgusting, like the obese people, nobody wants to be near disgusting people.

>appeal to nature
kys

Dolphins show signs of Morality too by helping lost sailors aswell but it's pretty limited

exactly. its the stupid PC culture. its no longer good enough to just be tolerant, but rather now they want you to ACCEPT, to AGREE, to their madness. you can no longer have your opinion but at least leave them be as long as they're not hurting anyone. but rather you must now AGREE to their beliefs and accept THEIR beliefs as truth.

ironically they became the very christian-right they claimed were oppressing them. they essentially became the "man" they were raging against.

it also didn't help to did pic related. you wanted to be seem normal but then you go and parade around ass licking each other and dressing in dildo costumes. you just played right into christians hands who called you filth who wanted to twist young children's minds.

There are a lot of variable to consider in that line of thought. My main point was Homosexuality, as selected by evolution, doesn't hurt anybody. There is a ton of shit wrong with modern society, and when you force those two things together, it will invariably be seen.

Humans, at this point, aren't some infallible god group of beings. Why the fuck are you thinking we are?

umm excuse me but people cant control what phobias they have.

shaming them is a total shithead move you fucking bigoted shitlord

#istandwithphobics

same can be said to you. you never decided to actually understand where christians were coming from but rather instead believe the fuckwits MSM portrayed. like anita bryant was the image of all christians in the country. of course you had christans who regardless wanted to not only burn them at the stake, but cheaters, rapist, alcoholics, extra. but the community as whole, especially back then when christians made up 60%+ of the population, where not burn them by the stake brimstone and fire types.

and anyways none of that has anything to do from switching from tolerance which i even said they were originally fighting for to switching to pure acceptance. by doing that they homosexuals played into the hands, the minority who believed in brimstone and fire types by giving them the proof they needed to tell the moderate types that they truly are demons sent by the devil who want to turn you away from god.

as i mentioned, it was going to be hard. the christian community was never going to ACCEPT, and to this day, never have homosexuality. they can't. they were never going to vote yes. but you can do things to help prevent them bothering to vote at all. and one way wasn't giving them fuel as using acceptance over tolerance. you went from victim status with tolerance to the very christian right with acceptance.

>450 species
>Stephen Fry says 2000 species
>2000 fag animal species = 0.025974%
>Even @ 2000 that is BARELY above 0.0% of species

>the christian community was never going to ACCEPT, and to this day, never have homosexuality. they can't. they were never going to vote yes.

That's complete fucking bullshit. There are many types of Christians who vote for the rights of homosexuals. There are a ton of different beliefs that encompass Christianity, and as we have moved through history, they have relied less on the gospel and more on the encompassing views of Human Ethics.

You can argue all day that Christians are voting against homosexuality, but every single measure of religiosity among Christians have them ever moving closer to full acceptance of homosexuality.

You do realize that modern Western Culture departed from the Catholic Church ideologies quite a long time ago. About the same time that Western Society was fighting for Democratic rights within society.

Your view is in total contradiction with modern views of individual rights, and therefore I have no choice but to argue your views are completely and utterly fallible.

If you want to argue that point of view, you are 2 centuries too late my friend, good luck living in the past.

Cannibalism is also found to be prevalent in many species.

I smell mysterium fasces

>but animals can be homosexual to-
Buttfucking is only found within MALE animals which proves it is a dominance thing not sick shit like what fags do. There is no such thing as a lesbian animal.

youtube.com/watch?v=SeIna1LZHQ4

Diseases are found in over 10000 species
Medicine is found in only one

Which one seems unnatural now?? Doctors btfo

How many species have gay night clubs and Grindr?

>Cancer is found in many species.
>The futile attempt to cure it is found in only one.
>Which one seems unnatural now?

>Homophobia
>implying that anyone who dislikes gay people does so because they're scared shitless by them

So are rape, cannibalism and incest.

it's immoral because it goes against god's morals
you can tell it's bad because you can get all kinds of diseases from doing it

>homosexuals seemed to be ignorant as to what acceptance means to a christian.
It's mostly leftists having full control of the MSM so they only hear the "gays aren't human" types of counter-arguments. Also they never present privatizing marriage because then you can't politicize marriage rights for another victimized class when the state has nothing to do with it.

>Disease is found in over 450 species.
>Healthcare and insurance is found in only one.

It seems they are making the point that humans are exceptionally intelligent and evolved, who'd've thunk.

I wanna know how they determine whether an animal is homophobic or not

450 species out of how many?

I have 2 female dogs. The smaller one tries to hump the bigger one, but literally only does it when unfamiliar guests are at the house and only does it infront of the guest. I dont think animals are gay, but that its some kind of expression of dominance.

Low estimates are more than 1 million, some say about 9 millions and some say 1 trillion. Looks like evolution doesn’t favour degeneracy.

faggots can't procreate therefore are bad for the species

This, and this.

Cherry picking. No source. Good job faggot.

No true so on and so forth

I think alot of people don't like gays for the fact that they don't want some homo thinking about banging them.

your argument is false. no animals is homosexuals you dumb faggot nerd. that is some bill nye the antiscience goy bullshit. i dont mind humans being homosexual, but stop trying to enforce it in every way possible on other people. i can find it disgusting if i want.

Came here to post this

Topics like homosexuality should be dealt with on the basis of harm-freedom of choice. Adults having consensual sex harms no one, there's no reason for it to be illegal.

The 'natural' argument is nonsense because we don't declare morality to align with nature and instinct. Animals rape and kill young all the time.

Humans have evolved a brain for us to be capable of making judgments beyond instinct.

"We shoud act like animals" -libshits

>I've never seen anyone argue against gay rights on the basis of how disgusting and immoral their way of life is
Spotted the newfag...
>just muh religion
How much time DID you spent on DailyKOS faggot?

WATCH:

READ:
卐 - GAYS, TRANS, LGBT - THE DEGENERACY AGENDA
====================================
The History of Gays: pastebin.com/fGbWWsfA
The Cause of Gays: pastebin.com/fytXNYzU
The Psychology of Gays: pastebin.com/nQ0Qhv7T
Gay Statistics: pastebin.com/xj2nq5B3
The Cause of Trannies: pastebin.com/n7443LL8
The Psychology of Trannies: pastebin.com/iVh2Qd5h
Tranny Statistics: pastebin.com/qXHQ3Xcu
Incest: pastebin.com/sfY0wB4F
Pedophilia: pastebin.com/fX94Bw9n
Pedowood: pastebin.com/PEsK8Scd
Bestiality: pastebin.com/umXFBSLA
General Links: pastebin.com/8WRrfj0L

why do a lot of gay men have a distinctive "gay" personality? where does it come and why is it so feminine

>animals fucking another animal in the ass to show dominance but still finding and mating with a female to reproduce

>somehow similiar to a faggot only being attacked to guys, enjoying spreading diseases and having no will to try and reproduce with a female

*intelligent thought is only found in one.

we are not animals, we are not driven by biological desires.
Or if liberals think we are they are now forbidden to defecate in a proper toilet and must do that in the open like animals.
Also liberals now have to eat meat.

what are culturally conditioned behaviors?

Daily Reminder: Homosexuality is a mental illness the Left has mainstreamed to destroy society.

>homosex is found in over 450 species
>culture and morality is found in only one

>this is natural so its good
>WEAR CLOTHES OMG WHAT ARE YOU,. AN ANIMAL?!

Who is legitimately afraid of homosexuality? Like, they see a homosexual and freak-out as if they saw a spider or if they were at a perilous height.

I don't think a single person alive has such a reaction.

Daily Reminder the LGBT agenda is Cultural Marxist warfare against the West:
youtu.be/BPgq1c4TYi4

>Homophobia exists in only one
Not really. If a male chimp tries to fuck another male chimp, there is going to be a fight

Someone should tell them that Gay animals are more violent implying mental disease

Over 450 species eat their own shit and occasionally their newborn children

Only one species does not.

"Homophobia" is found in the same species actually.

What are the stats on incest

This. 'Homophobia' is a Jewish word. 'Islamophobia' is also a Jewish word. The correct words should be something like 'misohomoist' (or something like that) and 'misoislamist' (or something like that). Don't let kikes define, let only ourselves define ourselves (if we ever choose to define ourselves, of course - we don't have to define ourselves, Jews love it when we define ourselves).

* Don't let kikes define us, let only ourselves define ourselves (if we ever choose to define ourselves, of course - we don't have to define ourselves, Jews love it when we define ourselves).