Reminder that the release of the original JFK videos and documents was only postponed until 2017

Reminder that the release of the original JFK videos and documents was only postponed until 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/sgp/advisory/arrb98/part07.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As per Section 6 of thePresident John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992,1 (JFK Act)

fas.org/sgp/advisory/arrb98/part07.htm

Which would easily match what meganon referred to vis a vis releases.

Given the JFK act outlines what excuses the CIA and intelligence agencies could put forward to keep records classified.

What a sad fucking day in pol when you're too busy with race mixing and cultural degeneration and COMPED to realize no change comes without first shaking off your masters' chains

Good god the state of this site is disgusting.

Nobody is even researching the brother. Nobody is researching the hotel. No one is trying to find free webcams nearby. Nobody wants to find more than one photo of the guy. There's no high school, no education. No question of where he made his money.

The investigative spirit is fucking dead.

you might have autism

Its set to be released in October. 35 000 documents with redactions, now unredacted. 3600 documents never seen by the public. Are you retarded city boy?

It's 5am leaf. Chill out. Most of the autists moms made them go to bed already.

I'm tired but willing to post my info on JFK, anyone interested

Always willing to see more

I thought it was 2027
It'll probably be fake documents though, or everything will be [redacted]

Basspod

Hold onto your butts. Source is the book Final Judgement by Michael Collins Piper.

In 1963, JFK's primary interest in Dallas was raising money from the Dallas elite, and that meant the wealthy pro-Israel Jewish Democrats who were major financial angels for the ruling Democratic Party there. And since JFK was, at that time, at loggerheads with Israel over its nuclear arms program, it is critical to recognize how JFK was lured to Dallas and who was in charge of the arrangements that actually facilitated his assassination. And while it is well known that the Dallas leg of JFK's Texas trip was sponsored by the Citizens Council (CC), the elite business group that ruled Dallas, the little-noticed evidence shows that two of the three key figures who dominated the CC were Jewish —not "WASPs," as the legend of Dallas would have it. These were the folks who really ran Dallas, not the conservatives affiliated with the John Birch Society, as the old myth suggests. In 1963, one of those Jewish power brokers was an outspokenly pro-Israel liquor wholesaler, Julius Schepps, who held the distribution rights in Dallas for the Bronfman family's Seagram's products (both of which are Jewish)

The means by which the Dallas elite gained control of JFK's Dallas trip agenda is interesting. Since JFK's Dallas trip was officially designated as "non political" —in contrast to other Texas stops such as Houston and Austin which were designated as "political" —the private entities paying for the Dallas trip gained control of the planning (taking it out of the hands of the JFK -controlled Democratic National Committee). The
CC designated a "host committee." The chairman was Dallas Jewish leader and public relations man, Sam Bloom, the CC's longtime executive director, and —in retrospect —one of the least known but most pivotal figures in world history.

Although the Secret Service objected (for security reasons) to the publication of JFK's motorcade route, Bloom (the point man for the Dallas elite) nonetheless made sure a map of the route was repeatedly published in Dallas papers. Thus, later, when the "patsy" was in custody, there was a plausible explanation as to how he knew JFK would pass by his workplace. That an assassin quite probably fired on JFK from the Dal-Tex Building is most relevant in the context of an Israeli connection. Co-owned by David Weisblat, a major financial backer of the Israeli lobby's Anti-Defamation League, Dal-Tex housed, on different floors, a number of firms that utilized the telephone number of Morty Freedman, an attorney, garment manufacturer, and activist in Jewish affairs. Since JFK was working to stop Israel's nuclear arms program—which received smuggled uranium from U.S. sources—it is notable that one Dal-Tex firm linked to Freedman was the Dallas Uranium & Oil Company. It is also intriguing that one of Freedman's Dal-Tex business partners was Abe Zapruder, the Jewish dress manufacturer who filmed the assassination and profited immensely. Today there are some who now believe Zapruder had advance knowledge of the assassination.
Once the accused assassin was in custody, it was----you guessed it —Sam Bloom, who had earlier maneuvered JFK into the kill zone, who pressured Elgin Crull, the city manager, to in turn pressure Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry into making Oswald accessible to the press and to move him publicly from the Dallas police station to the city jail. Thus, the situation was in place for Jack Ruby to move in for the kill. There are several sources, including Dallas FBI agent James Hosty, who stated Bloom and his backers were the forces behind this. When the police searched Ruby's home, they found a slip of paper with Bloom's name, address and telephone number on it.

There was an immediate confrontation between Bloom, representing the Dallas elite, and Jerry Bruno, JFK's veteran advance man. Bruno wanted the president to speak at the Women's Building, but the rulers of Dallas insisted JFK speak at the Trade Mart. Although Bruno fought long and hard, after much pressure, the Dallas elite prevailed, causing the JFK loyalist to comment that "this was one of the few fights like this that I had lost. On things like this my judgment was usually taken. This time it wasn't." By forcing JFK to speak at the Trade Mart, the Dallas elite positioned the JFK motorcade to take the now infamous "dog -leg" turn into what was a classically sniper-friendly "kill zone" on Elm Street just below the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD), from where it later was claimed the alleged assassin, TSBD employee Lee Harvey Oswald, red the fatal shots. The spot was also in easy range of the "grassy knoll" and the nearby Dal-Tex Building, where assassination researchers believe snipers were located. Had JFK's advance man prevailed —as he usually did —JFK (on his way to the preferred location) would have traveled two blocks fart her away from the TSBD —out of the kill zone—at a greater speed.

Here are excerpts from JFK's letter to Israeli PM David Ben Gurion, essentially stating that the nuclears arms program was not going to be supported by the JFK administration and any support to Israel would be withheld if they persisted.

"Dear Mr. Prime Minister:

"I welcome your letter of May 12 and am giving it careful study.

"Meanwhile, I have received from Ambassador Barbour a report of his conversation with you on May 14 regarding the arrangements for visiting the Dimona reactor. I should like to add some personal comments on that subject.

"I am sure you will agree that there is no more urgent business for the whole world than the control of nuclear weapons. We both recognized this when we talked together two years ago, and I emphasized it again when I met with Mrs. Meir just after Christmas. The dangers in the proliferation of national nuclear weapons systems are so obvious that I am sure I need not repeat them here.

"We are concerned with the disturbing effects on world stability which would accompany the development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel. I cannot imagine that the Arabs would refrain from turning to the Soviet Union for assistance if Israel were to develop a nuclear weapons capability--with all the consequences this would hold. But the problem is much larger than its impact on the Middle East. Development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel would almost certainly lead other larger countries, that have so far refrained from such development, to feel that they must follow suit.

fuckin kikes!!

Goddamn good work user

The gurion stuff was completely new to me, and overall it was great detail.

Mind if I save it and repost it at later times?

Go ahead man, theres alot more if you're willing to dig

>JFK supported Algerian Independence which was opposed both by Israel and France
>JFK's Sec of State Dean Rusk disliked Israel and wanted them to take back 10% of the Palestinian refugees and return land to Syria
>JFK's father supported Adolf Hitler, JFK himself acknowledged many rich Jews assisted him in campaign funding
>immediately after JFK's death LBJ tripled fundingto Israel, send 200 Patton tanks and 2 dozen Skyhawk bomber jets (later sent Phantoms despite the DOD claiming they were needed for Vietnam) and ignored Israel's nuclear program

Was set to be released October 2017 but conveniently was lost. Read it in msm. Man always lies to brainwash. We will never see them. Google it.

I just want to say I think what you just posted is the most important info on Sup Forums currently. And for the record, and although many of your countrymen harm the name of Canada, I never spoke ill of you Canada. Many good level headed people there. We love our Canucks, folks! Don’t we love our Canucks?

True canada has the most to date policies.

This will be a big get if the National Archive doesn't suddenly catch fire in the next month.

We'll need all hands on deck so I'll keep posting reminders daily

At the end of the day, america is our neighbour. And caring about the wellness of your neighbour is just the right thing to do.

so jews killed JFK just because he refused to fund their nuclear weapons

Yes.