King of the pirates

>king of the pirates
>no fruit, only haki

remember the good old days when you were imagining gol d. rogers ability? surely it had to be some ridiculously strong fruit, you thought to yourself....but no, just haki

why did it go the way it did? why...

It's been a while since I last watched wan piss, but I kinda always wished that the greatest pirate didn't "cheat" with fruits.
how many eps are there currently out? I think I stopped watching after Whitebeard died.

the will to power is the strongest ability
one piece is trash

it hasn't been confirmed yet that he had no devil fruit abilities

Gomu Gomu, is so obvius

If he's so great, how come he's dead.

This, though personally I'd prefer it if he had none.

Wouldn't it detract from his achievement if he had a super OP logia or something?

His true power is to see and change the future.

>Wouldn't it detract from his achievement if he had a super OP logia or something?
Why'd you jump from no fruit straight to an overpowered logia? There are plenty of interesting powers that wouldn't cheapen the achievement

It's not gomu gomu

His ability was to control the ocean
Duh

Pirate AIDS

During the Buggy flashback, the crew made it sound like using fruits wasn't very in style for pirates yet. Compare their "who would want to give up swimming" attitude to the current "two of the four greatest pirate crews are based around having unique access to a great number of fruits" situation. Seems like the power creep hit the Grand Line hard with the flood of pirates all looking for the One Piece pie.

>People still think Oda isn't going to pull a ""Gol D Roger had the Gomu Gomu fruit"
Fucking Shanks had the Gomu Gomu fruit in a chest 12 years after Roger was killed. It is so fucking obvious he had just retrieved it.

Pretty sure pirates in the gol d roger era where more about swordfighting with haki. Roger simply had the strongest haki in the game

>tfw Vegapunk killed badass piratery with his gay fruit bullshit

How do we kill Kaido ? Is he immortal because of Ope Ope no mi ?

Bitch, Please

he has to have a devil fruit, I don't see how strong haki can help against shiki and his fleet.

Pirate walk up to Shiki's bitch ass face, then fucking man-slap his bitch ass face into the ocean.
Then you haki-rod his mother.

>remember the good old days when you were imagining gol d. rogers ability?

I always imagined he was just a badass without a fruit like Shanks, Mihawk, or Garp.

I believe it

>I always imagined he was just a badass without a fruit like Shanks, Mihawk, or Garp.
This, it's not like those type of people didn't exist before haki was introduced.
inb4 "haki was introduced in chapter 1"

750 is the newest i think