Apples that don't turn brown

>Monsanto
>Monsanto
>Monsanto

They say that if you repeat their name 3 times online, a shill appears within minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naK94oQO7T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apples are for fags. Android all the way

So they still go rotten at the normal pace but look fresh until suddenly they crumble into dust?

Kill yourself, faggot.

Right on time cuz

My organic non-gmo apples never go brown, because I squeeze lime juice on them, which also makes them taste even more delicious.

the cherry on top would be if OP is also a vegan

Are you denying Science?!

So they stay like that for weeks?

it's tru

>If you don't agree with my nutjob theory you're a shill
>See? I won the argument

K

Apples give me a stomachache.

>cancer GMO food

no thanks, dont need another ZOG poison

Found the redditor. Just fuck off retard

Stop eating the frankenapples.

>apples with no ferum

Why would you need to save a cut up apple for weeks? Are you some sort of burrowing creature? They stay fresh for a couple days at least. I've never saved apple pieces for weeks, so I couldn't tell you.

Really mashes my potatos

Is it the apple or just the skin?

>Cutting your apple
are you fucking 7? Mods, ban this child!

I just want chewing gum that doesn't lose its taste.

Eat your GMO amurica. You need to grow big and stronk.

But seriously people. If you see american products in your market you can be sure its filled with GMO. Avoid it like a plague it is.

*waits patiently for peer reviewed research papers to support whatever claim one side makes*

we had this convo yesterday
you can all read it here

I guess they dont have Iron then

Alright, tell me why this isn't a good idea.
>inb4 "i-it's not natural!"

keked and checked

Apples that turn brown are sweeter.

Very treacherous of you, Poojet.

Found the newfag. Just fuck off retard.

Did you know that Monsanto™ invests over 15mil every year in charitable foundations aiding poor children worldwide, such as the Clinton Foundation™ ? How many millions have you donated?

>investing in more niggers
Monsanto needs to burn.

i just harvested around 40kg of apples and 10kg of plums. they are natural from the garden and untouched by chemicals.
All i do to keep them for longer periods of time is;
wash them lightly, place upside down to let water run of. Gently go over with some paper to dry up, place in big open plastic boxes and place in my basement. They usually stay fresh all through winter, except for a few that gets bad, but i just remove those before they infect the rest. But the amount is very low as i use all the ones with some damage to make apple juice and jam.

This year my apples had a light red tint to them in the meat and this resulted in pink colored apple jam. delicious ;P

Guess what,
Hillary won the popular vote
Checkmate!

America is using bio weapons like GMO's to kill the slavic people because they are afraid.

This is a fact.

pretty normal if you eat too much apple. i dont drink orange juice because my stomach reacts bad with the acid. just avoid it or try yellow apples; they are usually easier for the body to handle

>muhh GMOs are the devil

Farming is a genetic modification to food that naturally grows. Go find some berries, faggot, decalcify your pineal gland with piss.

Id love to shill for them, glyphosate is top notch stuff, if you are monsanto and reading this, comp me.

10/10 pic name

This is the big problem. All the changes to make them look better and easier to harvest make them taste bad. Like tomatoes.

have gmo foods ever caused any actual problem or hurt people?

do we even have a timeline that would detect this yet? Like with asbestos, amalgam or even led poisoning we didnt see the effects until a long time later.
But to change the focus a bit; take potatoes. Humans have controlled its genetic variation and development, leading to a catastrophic change; 90% of potato plants are sterile and cannot reproduce in their natural way. They will often flower and look to be acting as they should, but they will not produce a fruit with seeds. instead they are clone after clone after clone.
before gmos people often heard about monsanto; from the production of extremely dangerous pesticides that would kill of pollinators en-mass. All of their pesticide products where labelled with warnings about the destructive effect it caused to the pollinators.
Then we suddenly had the bee collapse, obviously directly linked to their activity.
this group should never be trusted to make food for anyone, especially when we see what even the fucking pope called a new form of slavery; where you buy gmo engineered wheat that is sterile and cannot naturally survive more than 1 generation, so they could have a dependent base of slaves buying from them every damn year.

m8 just insert some exotic genes in your food, then eat it without lifetime studies on the effects on your body!

shits been around and used since 1988, how long do we need? its basically just what we already do but quicker. asbestos was know to cause issues just about 10 years after it become used on a large scale.

and we've also been selectively breeding plants and animals for at least the last 10,000 years.

GMO is the same fucking thing but done by nerds in a lab using advanced science. The hippies that fight against GMO have no scientific evidence that they cause harm other than anecdotal bullshit they post on facebook. If they're so concerned, do some double-blind, repeatable studies like it's actually investigative science.

selective breeding and round up ready corn are not the same things.

its "been used" but at what scale? we also see a massive rise in diseases like cancer in the same time period.
Destroying the potato took us some hundred years; asbestos was used for 50+ years before they stopped the massive use. effects of tobacco was hidden from the public.
none of us here know either way, but we can use our brain and see what we have already done even without this tampering of nature.

Plus I read Doctor Frankenstein and do not like the idea of playing God.

blind concern for a potential scientific and public health issue is also not the same thing as actually funding research to determine if it's even a problem in the first place. call me back when there's a peer reviewed article in Nature that says that any of that is harmful to human health.

shill somewhere else you low-iq simpleton. false strawman arguments are unwanted.

If we do not play god, we will play suffering monkey instead. We may be forced to do that anyways, but the better potentials seem to lie in reaching forth into the dark and trying to bring forth new ways and new things.

>makes a logical, rational argument
>understands how the scientific method works, along with public health epidemiology

clearly I'm a shill. also nice ad hominem

If you want to pay an extra 50 cents per pound for non-GMO vegetables, I don't really care, be my guest.

Honestly I never understood the monsanto shills.

There is NOTHING good to say about monsanto, the best arguments they can show is say "Well the proof of this shit inducing cancer is VERY not pleasant"as if that is reason enough to defend those kikes

id say the massive increase in cancer is actually just, a massive increase in being able to diagnose cancer. and they KNEW there was dangers with asbestos, and it was just withheld. now days we have the internet. if tomatoes start killing people you bet your ass we are gonna be reading about that.

>Plus I read Doctor Frankenstein and do not like the idea of playing God.
which was written by someone in 1818 who died of a brain tumor. pretty sure if they knew modern science and "playing god" might of saved their life, the book would of changed, just a little. people seem to think "gmos should be allowed" means "gmos should go completely unchecked and no safety should be taken whatsoever".if course we should watch this and study it, we should keep a very close eye on the health of anyone who eats these, but this isnt the 18th century where we stirred our coffee with the scalpels we did surgery with

i mean, you dont really see people complaining about most insulin being from gmo stuff. soon that shits gonna come from safflower. or you could just...die, since gmo stuff is unhealthy so never use it.

people too closely associate gmos and monsanto. a shitty company dosent make an entire concept evil

>he wants his apples brown
>he wants his apple mushy
>he wants his apples bruised

I want Chad superfruit fuck you

and they used to use salt to cover the taste of rotting meat. you want rotting meat? the real question is does it keep it fresher, longer, or just hide its going off

>id say the massive increase in cancer is actually just, a massive increase in being able to diagnose cancer.
very astute. modern medicine is really pretty incredible. even a generation or two ago, half the people who simply fell over dead would probably have been diagnosed with a all kind of diseases if they existed in the time of 2017.

also bear in mind that cancer is typically a disease of the elderly. people live much longer lives these days. the longer live, the higher statistical odds you have of getting some form of cancer, particularly cancers of the elderly like prostate and certain forms of leukemia.

Daily reminder that it is the juice that causes the brown. So a non browning apple doesn't have the same juice as a normal apple.
Enjoy your weak juiced apple burgers. keep that shit in monstantoland. if you bring this shit to europe we will burn it.

>such as the Clinton
So they are also child fuckers?
Wow, i'm so surprised.

>Call me, when the genetically altered shit food is proven to be harmful
>No, (((we))) do not need to prove that it's not harmful and that it's just as health as not shit food
>Until then buy the genetically altered shit food and eat it all up
>And when someone figures it out, sadly our shit company will be bankrupt
>so fuck you in any case

Yeah, so unsuspecting eaters aren't warned from the looks that they turned bad.

>by nerds in a lab using advanced science
False.
It's simply making plants pseudo resistant to cancerous poison and then use cancerous poison on them all the time.
And "strangely" farmers are getting chronically sick because of this shit. And the ground that these plants are growing on is literally dying in no time.

That's not what actual nerds would do.
Nerds do not poison people.
And it's also not some advanced science.
Advanced science makes it actually possible to get tons of food without this cancer poison "let's also all be dependent on some crappy cancer company" crap.

Apples that don't turn brown.
Strawberries who don't turn pink after 3 hours after picked, instead are for 3 weeks unchanged.
Watery milk.
Fake honey.
Oil-based pizza cheese.
Bananas that are picked green and ripe on gas.
Cherries that worms don't want to eat.
Grapes that don't have a membrane, not seeds and taste like sugar water.
Big tomatoes that are watery and thick instead of soft and sweat.
Small tomatoes who don't taste like tomato sweat, but are the only sweat tomato.
Peppers who don't rot on water.
McDonald's meat that doesn't rots for days.
Mineral water that isn't mineral but high-pressured bubbles.
etc...

For people actually being interested in the monsanto cancer crap poisoning farmers in Argentina watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=naK94oQO7T4
(Spanish w/ German subtitles, sadly no one had some balls to translate it to English)

Who the fuck cuts an apple without eating it all there and then? Apples exist in convenient sizes for one person to eat a whole one tas a single snack. What person cuts an apple in half and says "hmmmm fuck me that was filling, I'll just save this for another day?" Fucking hell, if you're actually enough of a limp dicked faggot that a whole apple is too filling for you, you deserve to get poisoned.

Wow that's extremely gay

Don't they turn brown due to oxidisation? What is stopping them oxidising?

I believe you mean
>pic related

Bananas and other fruits naturally emit ethylene gas, its the reason you put bananas in a sealed bag they will ripen much quicker. You can also put other things in with the bananas like tomatoes and it will hasten their ripening. All they are doing when they pick them green is so they can be shipped from the tropics otherwise they would get here mouldy and brown, when the green bananas arrive they are given supplemental ethylene gas to help them get just a little bit less that ripe before they go to the store. I don't thing this is necessarily bad.

Is there a desperate need for apples that don't turn brown?

That they have to waste all that year and Money to GM one

sounds like your real problem is the use of pesticide and herbicide in industrial-sale farming, not the company that owns the patent.