Be a shut-in Japanese neet

>be a shut-in Japanese neet
>get transported to another world
>have the ability to talk and negotiate with princesses, knights, royal candidates, and merchants

Explain.

These and many more useful abilities are available for you at Sup Forums.
Especially the merchants one.

The language is the same and he got in good with some higher ups to grab connections?
It's not that hard to understand.

He had to die like three times before he was able to do that dude, use your head

He doesnt, that is why he is so angry. They all treated him as a carpet.

>literally shilling and falseflagging for something you don't like

why are Reddit: Zero fags so fucking cancerous

Bad writing justified retroactively 20 volumes into the light novel by a bad author who can only use shock value in his story because actual good writing is hard

>Re: Zero
>5 concurrent threads edition

Goddamn, why are these being spammed?

But it's not the people who like it that are falseflagging?

It's a light novel adaptation. Trying to make sense of it will only ruin your enjoyment. Turn off your brain off and enjoy the gore, suffering, random retarded plot, time resets, and waifus.

I'm guessing it's really popular.
Don't act like this shit wasn't happening for KLK and the like user.

It's IRC trying to make this fanbase look bad

He has become associated with Emilia's camp and the other major players are will to put up with him out of respect or in an attempt to con information. No one actually cares about him as a person, they only care about his assumed connections.

If you were asking why he can speak the native language the show already addressed that with the MCs own confusion at how he can apparently speak but not read the language. It's an unknown, likely the result of whatever magic placed him there.

They're NPCs, it's not like they're real people.

You can say that about anyone who isn't you

What about other player characters like Al?

>Subaru
>Have the ability to talk and negotiate

Did you miss the past 3 or 4 episodes? He can't negotiate at all and is being shit on for it

>being a shut in NEET is the same thing as being socially retarded, having social phobias or agoraphobia

>shut in
He was a delinquent. Do you really think he would go to the convenience store if he was a shut in?

>by a bad author who can only use shock value in his story because actual good writing is hard

So basically Martin?

Yes.

He didn't negotiate with them. He tried to and they shit all over him. Also they don't know he was a shut in or a NEET so how is that relevant

>He didn't negotiate with them. He tried to and they shit all over him

This. His lack of ability was the whole point of the episode. That user probably is trolling. I don't even

the mere fact that he can even get in a room with these influential people is retarded

He was Crusch's visitor, Priscilla saw him as a jester and Anastasia wanted information he was dumb enough to give.

If he wasn't an idiot in episode 13 he never would have had the chance. Like a true millennial although he learns mostly nothing he really does put himself out there.

What shock value? I'm not even getting shocked by ritual modus operandi under the orders to bring back what they believe to be god.

He feels like he's in a game and he's the main character. It overrides his social issues.

>Like a true millennial

He doesn't speak English

Checkmate atheists

They watch it every single week so they can shitpost about it. They like it, in some strange sense of the word.

There is this one novel where the neet becomes a demon of sloth. He is so lazy that he ends up becoming the most powerful demon.

>watch badly written garbage for teenagers
>be surprised when it turns out to be filled with plot holes

Explain.

Not a single plot hole in all of re:zero. I don't think you even know what plot hole even means.

They are don't see him as a NEET.

OP mentioned quite a few.

If you think that your poorly written power fantasy for losers like yourself is believable then I can't help you.

>watch entertainment
>not entertained
Why even watch?

>completely disregarding people explaining it

Expect nothing less on Sup Forums

>believable
>losers like yourself

Full blown autism.

Not really a plot hole but ... Why does Beatrice do nothing to protect Emilia during the assault from the cult?

it's not the generic self insert MC guys I swear!

It isn't even confirmed Emilia is dead. We haven't seen her dead body since she was cut up by Belly Slasher. To me Puck could have just frozen her in protective ice, like Annie in SNK.

The only one confirmed dead in the bad ends was Ram.

klk had irc shit going on. same threads were being spammed over and over again.

>neet
He's just an otaku not an social outcast and he tought the whole shit was a virtual game until episode 3.

You brain dead nigga? He saved Emilia-tan like 3 times. She owes him everything!

>he tought the whole shit was a virtual game until episode 3

lol no

this nigga over here asking the questions that nobody else will

>have the ability to talk and negotiate with princesses, knights, royal candidates, and merchants

He fails at it more often than not. Those knights want him dead, royal candidates want him dead, merchants just want to sell stuff to him.

Because we are halfway through the week which means new episode!