CALIFORNIA YES! Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill Friday that lowers from a felony to a misdemeanor the crime of knowingly exposing a sexual partner to HIV without disclosing the infection.

The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive. WHAT THE FUCK?

Source: latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

Scott Wiener is the author of the bill. Pic related. scottwiener.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Scott_Wiener/status/916435358799269888
watermarkonline.com/2013/11/20/to-achieve-a-positive-hiv-status-some-gay-men-proudly-practice-risky-behaviors/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/05/man-with-hiv-tried-to-infect-partners-he-met-on-grindr-court-told
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCR5
therealreport.net/2017/08/31/alert-california-wants-put-jail-anyone-doesnt-use-transgender-pronouns/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Wiener
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/Scott_Wiener/status/916435358799269888

bumper cars. if you wanted to meme the shit our of something this one be one of the ones to go after.

this triggers me

This is completely demonic. There's no other way. Brown should be shot. He's endangering the blood supply.

no he isn't.

Well, doctors are aware of what sort of people are more prone to having diseases and who doesnt. They will just draw blood from the faggot, give them some cookies and tea, and then just let the diseased blood go down the drain while they are distracted by rainbow signs.

>"""Modernization"""
This fills me with disgust

Doctors supervise. Nurses and such draw blood. A job populated by women.

If everybody has aids, no one has aids. Now I can pretend to be straight and spread the love around.

Oh, of course they will do, BASED doctors, it is not like they okayed female libido pill Adyi that caused blindness, coma or death just because feminist swines were screeching that if they don't, they are misogynist.

Oh, fucking waaaait....

A misdemeanor is a minor wrongdoing punishable by less than a year in jail or a fine: public intoxication, vandalism, reckless driving, possession of weed, disorderly conduct... Now willingly spreading the modern plague and tainting the blood supply is also a misdemeanor.

Knowingly exposing another person to HIV should result in public hanging.

stop being ridicolous there is no data showing your claim is possible the fucking cdc says their is a 1 in 1.5 million chance of getting hiv or contracting a disease through transfusion.

HIV is not a total death sentence anymore but what is the logic of this change?

>a 1 in 1.5 million chance of getting hiv
That's because people with HIV weren't alloiwed to donate blood until now.

Their eventual goal is for everyone to have aids. Then everyone is hooked on medicine for life unless you want to die. It's the perfect disease for population control, an economic kill switch. This is also part of why Europe is letting in Africans and Muslims. The Africans all carry the aids, but the native whites are more likely to sleep with the Muslims, so they put the males in camps, and before you know it, just like prison all the guys start sleeping together, making an aids cocktail they are set to release upon europe.

>a fatal disease doesn't equal death
>leaf

see this as a positive thing all degenerates will be infected and die off, including niggers.

I hope whoever you give AIDS to slits your throat once they find out.

Apparently it's a misdemeanor to knowingly infect people with other diseases as well.

Because people who openly say that they are diseased faggots have a hard time luring non-diseased to fucking. Because of this, they lie a lot. And when they lie, they are liable for criminal charges.

Now however, since its no longer illegal to lie, or fail to disclose it, love can finally spread.

checkmate bigots.

Faggots are insane and evil: watermarkonline.com/2013/11/20/to-achieve-a-positive-hiv-status-some-gay-men-proudly-practice-risky-behaviors/

They say that the HIV virus is now manageable with drugs. Maybe this is really about giving big pharma some lifelong customers.

I think that if you're diligent with your meds it will take only a short amount off your life expectancy. I phrased it poorly though, more accurately I should've said that it's not like you get HIV and you're dead in 5 years.

lel, who cares, it's a blue state anyway.

Prepare yourself accordingly. theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/05/man-with-hiv-tried-to-infect-partners-he-met-on-grindr-court-told

Dying does tend to shorten one's life expectancy. Very good.

No. thats because the chance of finding blood that is contaminated is extremely high. If you read the red cross they have a very good system of catching HIV2 and HIV1 at an earlier stage than previous, they no longer just use antibodies to look for the virus (since their is a 7 to 10 day dorment stage) they look for specific cells.

>The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive. WHAT THE FUCK?
This one scares me the most. I can avoid AIDs by not sleeping around (not that I think lying to a sexual partner about your infecting is anything less than demonic), but this is just plain fucked up.

the more concerning matter is that you can be infected by HIV by someone who knows they have it, and at max they will receive 6 months in jail.

Thats like me hitting you with my car intentionally and you becoming a paraplegic and getting 6 months is jail

I fucking love North Korea now, please nuke California.

>MFW western society will be wiped out in my life time.

In Australia they were purposely trying to infect people with it so the government would find a cure faster.
Fuck these freaks.

Edgy posts aside, can someone please contact the Federal Government and have somebody block this bill from being implemented? This is bioterrorism.

Pretty fucked up seeing as they've now forced you into paying for medication the rest of your life. Would they be liable to pay the cost of that?

Figuratively of course. Don't actually fuck them.

Governor Jerry Brown is a democrat.. What a fucking surprise

They ship blood around the country you idiot.

>This is bioterrorism.
Very much so. Now with the sanctuary state bill and the calls for "calexit" it appears that California is at war with the rest of the nation.

Faggots only fuck other faggots.
In other words, leftists will infect leftists.
Dead leftists is a good thing.

>Sup Forums wants fascism
>hates when real fascist shit happens at the hands of people they don't like
lol

Some faggots also fuck women.
>faggot fucks faggot
>gets aids
>fucks his girlfriend/wife
>gives her aids
>they break up
>she fucks other men
>gives them aids
This is how it spreads to non-faggots. That and needles.

explain a bit

Worse. Most people charged with misdemeanors do zero serious jail time, other than perhaps a few days. And if the person has money they may only do hours or escape arrest altogether. HIV is a death sentence, but literally sick and evil people want to turn the justified dread fear of transmission into an issue of who's the bigot and who's the media darling, i.e., if you get HIV/AIDS in the future and lament over it, you're a racist, bigot, sexist, ogre, telemarketer/ cockroach/ Ralph Nader voter; etc. Just watch. Straight people caught up in this will be mocked for "disparaging gays" when they recoil in horror over their health status.

The younger generation is fucked-with HIV "goodness", unless common sense comes back into style.

Not really. Black people carry HIV at higher rates. Now when they don't have to tell their "snow bunnies" they have HIV. That shit is coming right back to you if you're not careful.

It's almost like messing with sluts has dire consequences that God warned us about.

I read that in Africa some people have developed a tolerance to it. I guess that happens when 1 in 10 people have aids.

Jesus fucking Christ I hate California so god damn much.
I actually want every single fucking Californian to die. All of them.
This fucking makes my blood boil.

>tfw I have to stay in the closet because of shit like this

What about the neighbour states? California is not surrounded by containment fields. Infected people will cross borders and unknowingly spread the disease.

I'm not a fascist and the bill is going to endanger the gay community on the long run.

True. Women are more likely to be infected by STDs than to transfer them. It's almost like God is telling women not to be whores.

Yeah it's caused by a mutation in the CCR5 gene and is becoming more and more frequent in certain area's of Africa. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCR5

This will only kill gays. He's posing as a democrat to exterminate the gays

He's playing 7d chess

Something tells me the murder rate will go up thanks to this

Nah, i think the murderrate will tick up due to being a sanctuary state.

>see this as a positive thing all degenerates will be infected and die off, including niggers

im no expert in virology and weapons, but im pretty sure you can design a dart gun that infects people with aids

Reminder that as California goes, so goes the rest of the country. Just look at no-fault divorce which was signed into law by Gov. Reagan.

Our only hope is if Trump appoints Max Zorin to the CDC

>Brown should be shot. He's endangering the blood supply.

You can now legally shoot him with a dart gun invected with HIV *hint hint*

leafs deserve AIDS

Thought the exact same thing.

Why would you report it to the police if its just a misdemeanor? Kind of have to take justice into your own hands.

lel, based pozzed up pedojew ensured that California will be quarantined for AIDS within a generation.

FUCK CALIFORNIA
THIS IS JUST FLAT OUT EVIL, EVEN STALIN WOULDN'T DO THIS

California needs a glassing.

If someone gave me HIV, the odds are good I would have very little to live for. The odds are good I would be at a point in my life where reveng on someone who knowingly did this to me via murder would seem as good as any other way of living my remaining time.

>The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive.
DO IT KIM!!!

Could this be the big thing Trump wasn't going to be able to stop?

tfw you've been harry potter'd and voldemort is surprise aids

It still permanently cuts you out of the class of people able to uprightly get married, have children and live a normal fulfilling life.

Daily reminder that if you are against people infected with HIV your A FUCKING NAZI

Meanwhile in the same state if you don't use someone's preferred pronoun...
therealreport.net/2017/08/31/alert-california-wants-put-jail-anyone-doesnt-use-transgender-pronouns/

>Be American
>Gay man walks into your Christian cake shop
>"Sorry sir, we don't make those cakes her-"
>He then bites his lip and spits in your eyes
>He then sues you for 152k and you got aids too
Land of the free

stop pretending to be japanese

when you think about it, the whole marijuana legalization started from California, isn't it?

>california even part of america

With its laws it could easily be a different country.

Am I pretending to be Japanese? I just live in Japan you dumbdumb leaf.
I'm not even American too.

Hey tourist. When will you go back?
I think Trump should build a YUGE wall around California and stop retards from entering the mainland. This is also prevent Mexicans for some degree.

Anyone live near Sacramento?

Get one of these and put an ad on Craigslist for some near-dead AIDS-ridden druggie to get a 'sample' from.

California uber alles

Fellow americans, take back california from the communists, please.

Faggots and Queers reign supreme in liberal utopia's

how much media coverage would I get if I got an injury that required a blood transplant and I absolutely refuse to get one in the state of California (Where I live) because of this shitty change?

Spreading HIV should only ever be met with public execution

California is another Mexico at this point.
Also Heil'd

Same Gay Weiner legislator BTW.

This guy needs a shot of AIDS. Him and Gov. Moonbeam

Are you white? Because if you are then none.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Wiener
>Wiener is openly gay.[66][67] He is Jewish. [68]
Of fucking course.

I guess it will be up to the person to bring matters into their own hands.

I'm mexican actually, naturally born in the US

Then why the fuck aren't you calling yourself American?!

Tbh chance of getting aids after that is ~0.1%

Too bad for the fags I gue-

>The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive

Seriously what the fuck? Do they want to give HIV to every single human being in California?

Well yeah, I'm obviously American, but the media won't care

Liberals need to fucking hang

Pretty progressive I'd say.

I have a felony for possession of 2 grams of marijuana concentrate and a couple edibles
MUH DEGENERACY

Literally enjoy your AIDS.