youtube.com/watch?v=mW9cwjNI7ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=6THteoyEWHo
youtube.com/watch?v=KjtGkrxnKA8
youtube.com/watch?v=B6YDE29ok60
youtube.com/watch?v=CtTjkomgpbE
youtube.com/watch?v=GoRSDkdmMPw
youtube.com/watch?v=Uec9-BJj1ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it turns out that Hot Fuzz was a work of fiction.

Because they are paid to be. Also police are not very intelligent; you’re not allowed to join if you do “too well” in the tests.

Because they won the world war 2

Does anyone have the vid of the british police grabbing onto that nigs leg?

Stands to reason, we're talking about the organization that defended "innocent mudslides" from rape prosecutions and actively lie about assault stats.

This country used to be so safe that we needed pathetic police to deal with pathetic crimes.

They are incompetent in general due to lack of training but the way they act, like sending warnings to people for having a Jacob Rees-Mogg page on Facebook, is from the people who run the police departments.

I live in Northumberland and I can say I've never had a bad confrontation with the police. Everyone I've encountered has been alright, but that's probably because they have nothing to do in a place that's 99% white.

The function of the police, the first police department in the world by the way in Victorian London, meant that they weren't meant to be armed. There would be officers on the beat and they'd know people in the community. Nowadays they just race to the crime scene 30 minutes late in their pathetic little cars.

>British businessman Chris Norman and three American friends – Spencer Stone, Anthony Sadler and Alek Skarlatos – to receive France’s highest honour

Nice work, but there was 1 British guy there too.

Public sector workers. Must pass insane liberal scrutiny during selection. Instead of hiring ex soldiers and the like as they used to, the government has turned to having students work as volunteer cops. Doing this for 2 years is now the only real way to try and join. Needless to say, part time students do not make the best law enforcers.

t. dad is a cop of 20 years. Says that joining right now is the stupidest thing anyone could do and that the force is "fucking obsessed with trannies."

>implying that Americans aren't just Brits with different names

Yeah, in the 18th and 19th century. They're Mexican, niggers, Irish and Germans now. The Anglo population is lower than the amount of blacks in the US.

Better than our cops who dress like this, you'd think they were in fucking Baghdad not Brisbane. Can't stand tacticool cops these days.

Bunch of yellow bellies

Civil Nuclear Constabulary are badass as fuck, miniguns, 20mm cannons, 95% of officers are armed.

If you're police require assault machine guns, doesn't that imply that you have a problem in your community?

>tfw anglo in New england
My family is from the east midlands and i'm 99% sure its inbred at some point as well.
what are some British ways to kill yourself?

Shit *your

Don't off yourself. You need to keep the Anglo population stable.

If the cop is wearing that kind of hat it means he's in a Spic/Nigger state

If you're people can't acquire clean drinking water, doesn't that imply that you have a problem in your community?

"Don't be crass, bin that brass!"

Empty carbs

Good way to put it user

That's the gist of it basically, in non-white areas police should be armed otherwise they're just detectives who arrive at the scene afterwards. When the first police force in the world was established in 19th century London they didn't need to be armed, nor through the early to late 20th century but now the police in places like London are going off 19th century customs in a 21st century city that is 50% non-white.

You talking about yourself?

Our cops are gonna get a lot more shitty

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-28/afp-female-only-recruitment-drive/8995484

Because they aren't allowed to arrest people who cause actual crime because it's "racist" or "hateful". All they do now is arrest those who talk badly about muslims on social media and give slaps on the wrist to murderers and rapists. They're not proecting their own people anymore.

>assault machine guns
pic is not of a machine gun NIGGER

Qld already doing that shit, the quality of the recruits is through the fucking floor. The males have obviously dropped in number causing the quality to spike. So you have super-fit, super-smart guys and average women who are filling the quota. It is pathetic. We had one chick in our class who was like legit 40kg and 5 foot tall and was still unfit as fuck, could not do beep test or swimming and they just passed her anyway saying "she will continue to increase her fitness level in the role"

Because these days they are essentially just betamales LARPing as actual cops

No not really, it should be standard in every country, even in the calmest of the calm ones..

Police in the UK have to have a "relivent" degree normally in something like gender studies. Because of this we have a bunch of soft shits who have no idea how to actually police anything.

When the British police was famous for being firm, friendly and helpful it was when they used to hire directly from the army.

Who you calling nigger, nigger?
I don't know shit about guns anyway.

>All Australian cops are armed
>In a nation with stricter gun control than the UK

For what purpose?

The ADF did it 2 months ago or whatever as well.

I honestly believe men are aren’t far off being oppressed - if we aren’t there already.

Well no offense but literally every swede I've met (and I've met many swedes without actually going to sweden) is either a Numale, white knight redditor, or a black metal faggot. Why are all the strong swedes i see in the military/police but your country is still the rape capital if europe?

Where do you get that, lad?

We can have pistols, you can't at all.

We legit have our own glock variant.

You just need to do a safety course and join a club online and you can go out and buy any bolt, lever or pump-action you like.

This is legal here and easy to get:

youtube.com/watch?v=mW9cwjNI7ZE

youtube.com/watch?v=6THteoyEWHo

because they aren't like this
youtube.com/watch?v=KjtGkrxnKA8

Isn't airsoft banned and you need a license for airguns?

I thought you had to be a member of a club and have regular attendance like here for a rifle?

They are completely unregulated here and can look like 100% real replicas with no license or paperwork or checks, just need to be 18 for all airguns.

Shotguns here just require background check and "I intend to shoot clay pigeons sometime in my life"

I honestly have no clue, You probably met the the worst ones as they tend to go abroad for obvious reasons.
>Why are all the strong swedes i see in the military/police but your country is still the rape capital if europe?
The thing is, The police and the military is not allowed to do their job by the gov, and the people who don't like whats going on who work in the military and police are not organized so this can continue until everything collapses or the state tells the authorities to do what they have to do.
Sad but true.

>Shotguns here just require background check and "I intend to shoot clay pigeons sometime in my life"
No one buys just one shotgun when applying for an FAC because you can't re-apply for another 5 years without a load of trouble and it's a bit more complicated than that. You need to install a gun locker in a discreet area and have it bolted to the wall, then go through the inspection process with the Firearm Enquiry Officer. You also need to have a list of firearms you intend to buy on your FAC. It technically isn't mandatory in the law but you will almost always have to pass probationary membership at a gun club too which is 6 to 9 months.

But can you own this?
>youtube.com/watch?v=B6YDE29ok60

To own that in the UK you would need access to a long bore range, most of which are private or owned by the armed forces so almost impossible.

These men could put an end to the insanity.
They could put the feminists, women, nu-males back in their place.
They could remove all of the non-white scum who infect Sweden.
Yet they don't.

Why?

And not full auto.

To be fair though this is the quality of US law enforcement. Pathetic desu.

>suspects are all black
>refers to them as animals

probably the same reason it doesn't happen in the US. it would take a military coup or full blown civil war. the left might be fully of pussies but they aren't going away without a fight

paycheck

Shotguns are seperate to FAC mate, you just need an SGC, the only restriction is they can only store two rounds in the mag and one in the chamber and not be semi auto.

You are right about still needing the safe and inspections though, but I belive Australia is the same in that regard.

Yeah to be fair it is kind of hard to get a license for one of these in Sweden aswell.
>youtube.com/watch?v=CtTjkomgpbE
The problems are deeper than nu-males, Feminists, Sandniggers.
Basically the entire country is held hostage mentally, Everyone wants the axe to go but nobody wants to hold the shaft.
All it would take for us would be one or two generals saying fuck it and roll in with the tanks into the main cities and it could potentially be over but you know, nobody wants to risk their livingbread so they don't.
>Pic related from earlier this month when the second tankbrigade invaded Stockholm in an excercise.

FAC and Shotgun Certificates are different things you muppet, you can own an ulimited mumber of shotguns without re-applying and ammunition is not limited on a Shotgun Cert.

What's wrong with that? He looks like the type of guy to throw Commies out of helicopters. If British cops had half the testosterone of that guy, maybe they wouldn't be on the path of a third world country right now

Does Sup Forums support northern irish police?
They don't take no shit and get military training. They cruise around in armoured trucks with g56cs and MP5S.
These guys do a great job, they have to check underneath their cars everyday for bombs.
They get trained in anti terrorism.
Sectarianism is a thing of the past there is no more terrorism here.
Swastika flags are on lamposts.
Everyone is conservative and Christian. Fag marriage and abortion is illegal.
Immigrants are burned out of their homes by paramilitaries and sex offenders car thieves and housebreakers get shot in both knees.
We are 99 percent white.
Gun laws are different here compared to the uk you're allowed pretty much any gun here even handguns.
Liberals are looked down upon and so are immigrants.
Bad eggs also get told to leave an area by paramilitaries if they keep causing trouble.
Union jack flags are everywhere to be seen and nationalism is see ñ as a hobby

Come home white man. Belfas is reported as the most racist city in Europe with 60 hate crimes a day.
We are one of the last true white ethnostates, cultural Marxism has not and will not ever make a foot here

that's Texas which is a little different from the rest of America, even the South. when the US was a civilized nation, that officer would have beat the fuck out of those communists or shoot them dead.

he was showing a lot of control, his Texan blood was screaming for him to hang those faggots but muh cibil rights and all

North Ireland and Gibraltar cops look fuckin based with their smg's

You want somebody that unhinged at peaceful protesters to be armed and given powers? ahahahaha

and what's your point?

They're only semi auto.

They call themselves German when they have an anglo-saxon name mate. It's anglo saxons names that they mistake for German not knowing that the UK is a germanic country

>>All Australian cops are armed
>>In a nation with stricter gun control than the UK
>For what purpose?
Emus and kangaroos, mate.
They lost a war to the former, they don't want to lose one to the latter.

This is still better than many countries in Europe, Shotguns are fun guns to shoot.
You can also get hunting rifles aswell am i right?

I thought it was funny

Already 10x better than the regular british police force

Whilst they last, thanks to demographics and Cucks in Britain North Ireland wont be around much longer

Peaceful protesters? They're Communists. As far as I'm concerned they deserve the rope.

>UK solider converts to Islam becomes first transgender gay Muslim Woman

WTF

Nono.

There are a lot of assizes here which is weird why are you sending us half your people?

execute order 66

Most people applying get a co-terminous license which is section 1 and section 2 for sport shooting which is what you mentioned with clay shooting. There are purposes like protecting livestock where it would be more logical to just get a section 1. A co-terminous license is also cheaper in my county, £65 to renew compared to £90.

he was forced to resign for it, but he's a congressman now. president in 2024, maybe 2020 if Trump fucks up. saying it now
youtube.com/watch?v=GoRSDkdmMPw

?the only restriction is they can only store two rounds in the mag and one in the chamber and not be semi auto.
Also lad, you can get semi auto. It's full auto you can't get. And the first restriction you mentioned applies to semi-automatic shotguns, it can only hold two in the chamber.

Not really lad the most populated areas are pretty much Protestants/British.
Catholics/Irish -- while they do have a lot spread out among the country they aren't congregated in the densely populated areas

beep-beep

>"relivent"
Maybe you should go to some studying too user.

kinda, southern whites are basically all Scots-Irish and English, protestant stock.
but in the Midwest there are plenty of German descendants, they just anglicized their names (Mueller to Miller etc).
Jews pretty much never anglicized their names though, so they stick out like a sore thumb.

Because our police are basically a big nanny rather than a proper law enforcement body, looking out for people and correcting minor infringements rather than, you know, actually saving people. Police in this country are usually chubby, short, retarded and, as a result, completely shit.
The armed units, on the other hand, are by nature not as faggy.

WHAT A BUNCH OF FRICKIN SILLIES!!!

Northern Irish riot squad does not fuck about

i want to move their

youtube.com/watch?v=Uec9-BJj1ho

I missed your comment. I was going off the assumption that 99% of sport shooters get a co-terminous license which is both a Section 2 "SGC" and a section 1 which is technically an "FAC" but I was using FAC synonymous with firearm's certificate.

>Not really lad the most populated areas are pretty much Protestants/British.

Yeah but look at the Youth 44% Catholic compared to 31% Protestant with most of the old folks being protestant. + Catholocisim is growing in membership there whilst Protestant Churches are shrinking. Not to mention the decline in wealth and education results of Protestants

Then you look at the growth of support for Sein fein

Makes no difference, the coterminous licence simply syncs the expiry dates and makes it easier to complete administration. You are still able to purchase shotguns as under a seperate Shotgun certificate, eg no limit on the number of shotguns or ammunition for them, the restrictions you talk of only apply to the class 1 weapons not the shotguns.

not all of the catholics vote sinn fein because they're mass immigration and far left policies. Sinn Fein don't want to help Northern Ireland they're mission is to destroy Northern Ireland by crippling it's economy, instead of bombing they've resorted to economically destroying it

The limit of firearms you buy in any case is limited both by what your reasoning is for owning said firearms and what your FEO grants you. They must all be on your firearm's certificate prior to applying, the re-newal is 5 years and applying in between that process is by all accounts a mind fucking process. The co-terminous license grants you both a Section 1 FAC and a Section 2 SGC. You are right in saying it makes the expiry process much easier as opposed to having two separate expiry for a Section 1 and 2 which is why almost all sport shooters will go for it which is what the person I was originally replying to was talking about.

>the restrictions you talk of only apply to the class 1 weapons not the shotguns.
The restriction I mentioned was that you can't own full auto and semi-automatic shotguns must have 2 in the chamber which is 100% correct. I don't know what "class 1" firearms are either, when I googled that it came up US law. UK law use "section 1" up to section 7, and section 70-something which is weapons of historical value which aren't licensed.

belfast in the 70's seems like a terrifying place. Something about all those villagey little houses being in a warzone...people having to tunnel through the garden walls to go through their neighbhour's yards, because if they used the street they'd be shot at. Civilians killing each other with sub-machine guns...the whole thing was creepy as fuck

this is 'it' when it was in the army

No, that's Laeffy, treasure of the Norwegian army.

idk bro she like the bbc?

Can I come user? Is this true?
I'm a prod btw

I really do wonder how many of us there are who browse Sup Forums

Ive had my suspicions but am too afraid to ask anyone

The vests are black now and thigh holders are being rolled out to everyone.

If it was the most racist city, there would be no need for 60 hate crimes a day