Big 5

So I recently did Jordan Peterson's personality test and it came up with the suggestion that I essentially have the personality of an SJW. Here's the kicker, I'm not. I am high in openness and fairly low in orderliness which are foundations of liberal identity.

So how can this be?

This board would likely fall outside the models for conservative identity yet they classify themselves as such. Orderliness for example is something that is not applicable here, Sup Forums is a nexus of chaotic information. Openness also somewhat high in regards to engaging with confronting ideas, this place isn't as much of an echo chamber as everyone else thinks it is.

Also is Sup Forums just filled with closeted sjws?

it's not that easy to put the personality dimensions in a box
two people with similar personality scores are bound to be different, they might have similar traits and potentials but they're manifested in a different way due to varying nature and nurture

let me put it this way
whether you're open to refugees or open to radical right wing ideas makes little difference to whether you're open

silly test to tell you how to live your live, or securing the existence of our people and a future for white children

link to test?

conservative vs liberal is a false dichotomy that says nothing about the personalities of the people involved

Or you just a cuck in denial

It probably does apply for normies. People with simplistic views on politics choosing the political box that best reflecs their personalities.

Those who know a little bit more about politics realize the political landscape at present is anything but normal. - It's a total mess.

corrolating personality traits - to a political preference does not apply for individuals in this realm of understanding. In fact the statistics may even reverse.

Maybe you've been posting ironically so long that you really did become a right-wing sjw. You should probably retake that test after spending some time off the internet and rediscovering who you are and how you interact with people in the real world.

>4channer
>leaving his basement

JP is a normie neo-boomer enabler.

True conservatism seeks the destruction of modern western civilization, not becoming a normie wagecuck kikeslave.

I have 0 conscientiousness and I identify as a NAZI. Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot be, just because of some traits that I didn`t choose? You fascist!

Where’s the test?

Because SJWs identify with the same things but never do anything with them.

Jordan Peterson is inspired by the Kekz.

>Orderliness for example is something that is not applicable here, Sup Forums is a nexus of chaotic information.
try cropping your images asymmetrically, and see if this is not a bastion of orderliness

>this, if someone is using the wrong format or an image that isn't appropriate in the context they're using it in, Sup Forums becomes pretty damn orderly, real fast. There's order in the chaos and it's apparent when it disappears. Notice how you want to punch a hole through my face because I'm green texting wrong.

>not posting the test

I became infuriated when I saw your post, before even reading it

you gotta pay nigga

That test is just another money grab

it's called the big 5 actually just look it up.

It cost me literally 50c, wtf are you talking about

It's around ten bucks bucko

Oh. I donate $1 to his patreon and got it for 50c

We're all high on openness and low in orderliness because we were raised in (((critical))) way. Question authority, rebel, be creative.

psychology is a crock of shit more news at eleven

shieeet.
Anyone know a way of getting this test for free? I cant afford to pay shit

>I already give the guy money constantly
>still made me pay 50 cents

Man he really swooped into self help bullshit at the right time.

haha le sort urself out man go fund me on patreon :))

Jesus Christ. You faggots realize that most of these sorts of questionnaires are given as a form of thought manipulation right?

Faggots always talking about how red pilled you are, well you just swallowed a big blue one.

Like your teacher gives you a questionnaire first day of class "just because the department wants some data" and the questions are all things like "I spend none/2 hours/ 3hours / 5hours a day studying?"

The goal isn't to gather data on you, or prove some point, its to indirectly put the thought in your head that you should perhaps behave a certain way.

If you weren't so busy picking your assholes for nonexistent conspiracies you'd see the real ones under your nose.

>Halp! I'm getting strapped to a chair to take this test that tells me how to live my life.

You're dumb but you already know that.

One fucking a dollar a month for the last 4 months. What a scam!!!!

I like you

That's not the point he was making at all...

> (You)
>That's not the point he was making at all...
He's assuming tests are made to influence opinions, when in fact tests can only gather information about opinions and put them in categories.

Check his post, he talked about "time spent studying" as if it's a question formulated to induce the idea you should be studying more.

Also, he assumes tests are compulsory, which they're not, nobody makes you take personality tests. Their purpose is to prove some insight into the way you act and react to the world around you. I believe it's a money grab because just taking the Big 5 won't help you at all, you also need an expert's opinion and some more testing. If you're smart enough you can manipulate the outcome of the test anyway, which happens if you take it without counseling from a psychologist.

He doesn't assume they're compulsory at all, what the fuck are you smoking?

Are you the jew?

Intelligence makes the difference.

You can follow your thoughts to a logical conclusion and you know SJW revolution means you will have to kill people.

And your know neither want nor can do that.

The coming time will be very difficult for you, but you need to speak your truth. I appreciate your thread.

You've convinced yourself you are conservative, while in reality you're a sjw. People come to Sup Forums not because of some phony ideology, but to get a feeling of unity with other people when they can't achieve it with people irl. Nazi shit or conservative values just happen to be in vogue with the retards today, so you went with it.

>Teacher gives test first day of class
>Given as a form of thought manipulation

Did you even read his post

I we use to say at the factory - "work will set you free"

Fools and thier money are easily seperated.

i am a long time Sup Forums user even before it got deleted the first time. i was always very liberal x2 obama and even came to /new/ to laugh at it and all the retards who wanted mittens to be elected. i went trump this election and took a very hard fascist right.

my stance was always anti-war cause what's worse than blowing up people everywhere? can't people just work together and go to the moon? after realizing whether it's liberals or conservative neither actually give a fuck i am now a fascist and think the value of a life is less than the air they breathe

Here's mine, whats your analysis Sup Forums?

the term liberal has been hijacked. If you are high marked for openness that means your mind is open, not only to ideas, but the arguments that refute them.

>Provides no link to test

Here's 20% off with this coupon: OPEN45

What did they mean by this?