When did you realize that Gorillafags are literal cuckolds and that Onodera "losing" is the best thing that could've...

When did you realize that Gorillafags are literal cuckolds and that Onodera "losing" is the best thing that could've happened? Can you believe it? Chitogefags literally get off to their favorite girl being with another man. While us Onodera intellectuals get to have her all to ourselves. Really makes you think doesn't it?

Damn this bitch skinny.

>being this mad

Yeah and if Chitoge lost you'd be laughing at her instead.

Jesus Christ she is not real weebshit.

Nah you're the cuckold doormatfag
Your stupid doormat lost

Best Girl Chitoge won
IN YOUR FACE YOU STUPID FAGGOT

Nice victory you got there you bestiality fetishists.

Enjoy watching another man fuck your girl while I have this literal perfection all to myself.

>implying her sister isn't superior in every way

>being this mad
sorry user, we all knew from the start that onodoormat had to get cucked. there was just no way around it, only best girls are allowed to win

>Taki
>kissing
Pick one

>best girls have to win
Funny, I don't think that happened here even if Onodera or Shitoge won

>opinions

Never realized how bad Onodera's hair looked until now. Thanks OP.

>these mental gymnastics
Whatever you say, guy. At least you're not one of those "I never cared about this manga anyway" types.

>all this cuckposting by redditors

>[girl I like] loses
>lol stupid generic beta cuck [MC]
>he and [actual best girl] both suck and deserve eachother

Funny how you fags all were perfectly happy with fighting the good fight in the MCb owl up until two weeks ago.

You're a sore loser. You've managed to become even more pathetic than the average permavirgin on here. Maybe complete the downfall and go try for a high score in a gun free zone, next.

>all to myself

...and thousands of other doormatfags. Meanwhile Chitoge will be with one man only, thus preserving her purity.

>literally getting off and celebrating when the girl you like ends up with another man

holy shit how desperate are Chitogecucks to justify this shit?

>Rakus parents are loaded
>Chitoge's parents are loaded
>Onoderas parents own a shitty bakery

Reminder that Raku and Chitoge, as well as Tsumugi and Marika, will all live affluent lives while Onodera is forced to take over the family business and will marry some random classmate before she gets too old.

>let me bump this shitposting thread
>cuck
Go back to Sup Forums, reddit or wherever you come from

>preserving her purity.
The internet and old bald dudes says otherwise.

calm the fuck down user.you want beta-kun get your girl?