It's time for those gay rights, Australia

Love is love.

who cares on what this bitch says.. she is very naive and manipulated (same with his brother)she is literally nobody just the daughter of steve

When do the polls close?
People seem to have been doing postal votes for months.

Like the end of October I think

saggy tits of a 40 year old

how does that happen

your dad wasn't murdered for this.

fucking shetroll

She has American genetics from her mom

kys fag

Do you not have a single day to vote in Australia or something?
Over here I'm pretty sure postal votes only get sent out a week or two in advance of voting day.
How come people have been voting for months?

fuck jewish propaganda for poisoning young white women :(

i want an owl, like in Harry Potter

emus claim spoils of war

>"people" actually believe this

BURGERED

It's no a vote per-se it's a survey on the question.

It has no binding authority on the politicians nor is it enacting legislation one way or the other based upon the final tally.

Glad Steve isn't alive to see this

this

That's makes sense

I'd like to get "bendy" with her, if you know what I mean.

>virtue signalling this fucking hard
barf

Steve was a full blown fucking commie mate. He would have been all for poofs getting married.

Who do you think taught her love is love no matter who the two individuals were?

Gas the gays and every single communist/marxist/whatever fucking label these subhumans put on themselves.

Won't matter though, this country is so dominated population wise by it's brainwashed cities and we don't have a massive non coastal based white population to take it back.

Bombing out country into the ground would have no bad consequences, hell you'd even be putting china into difficulties, they want to turn us into their breadbasket.

Fuck literally everyone in this country in a city and who wants to let this degeneracy go unchecked

When do aussies hear the results on batty marriage?

Another virtue-signalling "celebrity".

I'm not surprise in the least.

Celebs love shilling for the queers.

what's the point of homosexuals marrying anyway? they can't have kids unless we count adoption which they certainly shouldn't be able to do

I know less than 5 other people voting no, it's not looking too good

If the dumbass didn't kick the bucket, his kids might not have survived. Which wouldn't be a bad thing, considering how lefty they are now.

Early November is when the plebiscite is tallied, however, as says it has no legal binding so expect deliberation lasting anywhere from November till the closure of parliamentary sitting.