Ok Roaches you got 10 minutes to explain how your national sport isn't the gayest thing on Earth

Ok Roaches you got 10 minutes to explain how your national sport isn't the gayest thing on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5HrPN4VwBA

>3:05
>Top goes through pants and grabs dick of bottom
>caresses bottoms chest and whispers sweet nothings in his ear
>Bottom clearly more aroused than he's ever been before has to remove the sweat from his brow

So after realizing this shit was quite possibly just tradition and not gay I decided to some research.

>Unlike Olympic wrestling, oil wrestling matches may be won by achieving an effective hold of the kisbet. Thus, the pehlivan aims to control his opponent by putting his arm through the latter's kisbet.
(Translator note: Kisbet is turkish for hotpants)

But then I found a slight contradiction:

>Turkish wrestlers started covering themselves according to Islamic law (between the navel and the knees) after the 10th century.

So the win condition is to hold their pants so they can't move. But for CENTURIES they didn't even have the pants, so they didn't even have a win condition they were just rolling around naked in oil. I can only draw 1 conclusion from this Sup Forums

Much like Capoeira was taught as a "dance" to skirt around martial arts rules, Turkish Oil Wrestling was developed as a "sport" to skirt around anti-fag laws.

Final proof?

>In the Ottoman Empire, wrestlers learned the art in special schools called tekke (تکیه), which were not merely athletic centres, but also spiritual centres.
>(((spiritual centres)))

I guess the more important question is, whats up with jewish spirituality just leading to homosex?

Literally gayer than having anal sex with a man

American women love Turkish men

All sons of Homohummad are gay.

manly is gay now?
get the fuck out of here

I think you should explain why you have a picture of the gayest thing on earth.

gay is a western invention

Yeah to you it's just life

holy fuck

>and turks call greeks faggots

aint nothing manly about rubbing dick.

shit isnt islam the religion that wrote loopholes for gays and pedophiles?

left unshaven
>idk why we're doing this I just want a beer and to watch football
right, shaved
>I enjoy this so much, I can't wait to touch his junk and slip my thumb in his ass again
One of them is gay.

gay turks lmao

>tfw to win you have to slip your hand down another man's pants and grab a "lever"

>stealing greek discipline
>making it gay

wow roachies wow

We let Constantinople go for this.

>Wrestlers oil one another prior to matches as a demonstration of balance and mutual respect.

Fuck they're in Greece

Oh shit I'm sorry.

Nice Greek flag in the back Amerimutt fucking retarded subhuman

>rich turkish traditions

If oiling up your hot sweaty body with astroglide and going two minutes in the ring nearly naked is gay then who wants to be straight?

>>Top goes through pants and grabs dick of bottom
>>caresses bottoms chest and whispers sweet nothings in his ear

That was disgusting...

You roaches have plenty of faggot-related activities to make up for Greece's slack.

>Roach calls American "subhuman"

Pic related. Fucking kek.

you're an amerimutt subhuman, a literal walking sperm cocktail of 60 peopels. you're a mongrel subhuman. Know your place, mutt. Or else i'll break your subhuman neck.

and you're not "american". americans are "amerindians" who are not subhuman mutts unlike you

Well, the one who isn't gay?

Then why wouldn't you do just that with a woman instead, if you had nothing better to do with your afternoon?

the irony here is that "amerimutt" looks like the average turk

The faggiest sport that ever fagged.

>Hur hur European and North American gays BIIIIK STROOONG TURGAAAYYYYYYYYY!

Nice projection, subhuman mutt.

it's only gay if you get aroused.

Turkey is actually more mixed then America. Pretty much every race on earth has past through and left their genes.

this is bestiality free board. you could be banned

>Turkey is actually more mixed then America. Pretty much every race on earth has past through and left their genes.

ok
Turkmen tribes
maybe Greeks/Anatolians

that's all

let's take a look at United Stated of Subhumanistan aka Amerimuttistan

>64 peoples
yeah you convinced me that we're more mixed than them lmao

My son Mehmet, let me show you our rich cultural tradition of gay wrestling.

Like west of India? Lmao

Average Human: 5'7" to 6'

Average Roach: 2"

Kek. You won't do shit, roach.

It's a major crossroads m8. You don't think everybody who traveled that route or anchored at that port didn't fuck along the way?