Are there any clues about a political motivation of the Las Vegas shooter?

Are there any clues about a political motivation of the Las Vegas shooter?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
youtube.com/watch?v=hA1JZgURDXc
khou.com/news/nation-world/stephen-paddock-called-hotel-security-before-vegas-shooting/481312206
youtube.com/watch?v=emdqs4EZoIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uncomped sushi.

Tell me, you faggots. I somehow don't buy that the guy was just a crazy guy who wanted to shoot a bunch of people for no reason. Similiar shit was done with the Orlando terrorist who was made into a right winger who repressed his homosexuality.

That was an anti-western degeneracy shooting. This shooting probably had no political motivation, like the Aurora movie theater shooting.

12 Israelis you say? UNACCOUNTED FOR you say? Oh, they're FOUND now? Gee I wonder THEY could have been DOING during the time they were missing and "unaccounted for"? Like the "art students" on 9/11

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Did it for the lulz

Lmao, if they were up to something why would they make such a big deal about them being missing? Wouldn't you think they'd want to keep it out of the news?

not joking they chrged him $26 for a burger and he lost his shit

Sorry. Some people are judge crazy. Like you who can't accept non-motive based violent acts and need to come up with a conspiracy theory to satisfy your dissatisfaction with the narrative.

Sage

The aurora movie shooter was just a 25yr old beta faggot. This guy is 64 with a decent looking wife, enough money to just gamble all the time, and all the comps a beta disc golf player could ask for.

Arms deal gone wrong

daddy af

He was a registered Democrat.
Confirmed on Florida voter rolls.

Im with user on the arms deal. Why/how to into mass murder though.

>needing a reason to btfo sharts

Read he had antifa shit in his room. Anyone know more about this speculation?

He was at a different hotel overlooking a different concert the week before. Perhaps all that loud music pissed him off to the level of mass murder. Perhaps he just wanted to sleep peacefully but was unable due to shitty modern country music.

Motive is undiagnosed mental illness now according to abc and nbc earlier tonight so I guess they'll run with that now.

>bring 22 guns to your room over 3 days in case a music festival breaks out

It doesnt take a taco bell nigger to know that burger was comped

something something comped

if people hate loud noises and bright lights they wouldn't be in vegas

It may well come out that he had political motivation but it's also just as likely that he was unhinged.

F'ing Mossad
youtube.com/watch?v=hA1JZgURDXc

Maybe they'll shill the "crazy" narrative so when they finally release the political motivation they can shift the blame.

Not a fan of country music.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

>assuming he did it

How did a 64 year old carry up those weapons without anyone seeing or any security camera footage.

Taco bell nigger... I been waiting on this one.

Just saw on cnn that he converted to white supremacy after trumps election. Please believe me.

>Please believe me.
no

The Comp Queen did it.

seems they are running with this

khou.com/news/nation-world/stephen-paddock-called-hotel-security-before-vegas-shooting/481312206

No, he was at one place. Music festival. Moves hotel. Another fucking music festival. Right fuck this, where's my guns?

>New footage of Paddock in the hotel
youtube.com/watch?v=emdqs4EZoIM

He lost a bet.

I love how the media has swept this story under the rug using their human made hurricane.

Post proofs