Mandatory Militias

>All 50 states must produce a leader of their official state militia within 6 months
>Put said leader in contact with governor to sound the alarm if Chinese invade
>No oversight, just ability to apply for special weapons permits from the feds and a line of communication to build relations between government and citizenry

As war approaches, why doesn't Trump make some easy executive orders that will improve the country?

If we really are going to war and we have the most guns in the world, we may as well put the 2nd Amendment on standby for when nuclear jewbombs are done.

It could be a humane way to call for martial law during times of unrest while still respecting states rights too.

>if Chinks invade
>thinking they'll be able to set foot on American ground
Come on, now

Isn't that just the national guard though?

State militias can be nationalized and put under his direct command at the drop of a hat. he doesn't need a go-between. Also, china would never even think of attempting to invade the US. It's literally impossible.

This is why America should start loosely organizing it's militias in each state. Just make it so there's a leader to communicate with in each state that can be used to talk to all the legal gun owners.

They should even have training sessions if people want.

Don't expect that moron to know it.

Thats government employees under direct command of the feds

now what part of "national guard" implies STATE militia ahmed?

And you think thats bad when fighting chinks?

I'm all for militias and against big government, but I dont get your point

Washington State Leader here. Whatchu need non-subsistent states?

>Literally impossible
So why not just show those communists what a free armed population can do at home while the military is fighting overseas?

America literally has built in defense for free.

>Bad
No i think it's completely different than an independent cooperative militia

that is a GOOD idea. I'm going to tell trump, what's your name?

George Washingmachine

Doesn't the national guard work more or less like that?

The national guard is literally just domestic reserves of the military on US soil under federal command.

NJ has a METAL MILITIA

Trump is 71

I'd prefer to keep the militia unaffiliated with the state. This grants them the ability to act without government approval or oversight and keeps them clear of any red tape while by being citizens they are still accountable to normal state an federal laws. Not to mention this grants the militia the ability to act against government interests be it establishing a totalitarian regime or instigating a false flag through covert means.

The militia should be the final check in the system of checks and balances and shouldn't answer for any actions that would not normally be criminal offenses for regular citizens.

we have met before years ago

It wouldnt be oversight, just a line of communication really

Shit it could just be a radio connected to all shooting ranges in the state that just allows communication

Why not put an old fashion radio system at every gun range in America that connects over different channels?

This is a fucking great idea. Organizing an army without actually calling it an army. "State run militias". Kek. I love it. And you know Starbucks going SJW antifas aren't going to join up.

This is the perfect way to bring the day of the rope sooner.

This would probably protect against day of the rope actually.

What would make your genocidal ass happy though is that independent radio connected state militias could be granted temporary power to restore order when chimpouts occur.

Give local police sufficient warning and then tell the state militia leader to round up 100 men hes willing to be held accountable for and go clean up the city with greenlights for armed rioters

>weapons permits

Right to keep and bear arms.

Do you need a permit to go to church or publish a newspaper? That's the whole point of a right is you don't need special permission slips from your servants.

Now that said, don't you think that telling the state who your militia leaders are and what weapons they have is somewhat counter productive?

AFAIK there still are real constitutional militias out there, but they're not the LARPers you'll see on talk shows and they're very savvy in weeding out the agent provocateurs.

The bad guys are already doing the opposite in Hawaii.

The State gov. uses criminals, semi militarized church groups and neighborhood watch type groups to subvert the law and judicial systems through fraud and violence.

You can get targeted for trying to press charges against the "wrong" person or seeing someone do something.

They have these groups do weird, rapey scat themed violent stuff against the poor and homeless and cover it up with the court system. You get arrested and labeled a violent terrorist if you survive an encounter, if you survive jail.

Cops have been retaliated against for arresting some of these "friends of the prosecutor's office".
About a third of them I have encountered have bragged about personal connections to the ex-chief (his wife is the head prosecutor). I thought it was just bullshit bragging but a lot of them would come up with the same story while engaging in the same behavior.

Its pretty much just a radio network for communication incase anything bad happens

1 central command leader per state that connects to others states/the feds and a radio at every shooting range/gunclub to report statuses to the citizens

From what I've heard the legitimate constitutional militias do have communications to keep their own organization informed and they're NOT a bat phone to the governor.

Again, letting the state into your organization is very counterproductive.

Most if not every state does have a constitution and laws in place that define their militia and gives their legislature power to call it up. Your state legislature can indeed call on all men (women) who fit the requirements to serve when needed.

This would not infringe upon local militias at all.

Say a militia was already established in private or just in a remote part of the state so it was a small community. All that would happen would be that they would get a radio in the mail at their gun club/shooting range that they could literally turn off and never listen to. It would be perfectly fine for them to tune in or send a message to the state militia leader and open comms too tho.

Its pretty much keeping the definition of all able men 18-50 but just giving out a quality radio per state and a bunch of smaller radios for gun ranges to use or ignore. Establishing options and making backup plans easier. Any community that ever falls apart when the power goes out could radio a gun club they trust and request backup

The only markings or uniforms would be an Ameircan flag

You can still legally own a semi auto in Hawaii cant you?

Then why are you afraid of violent criminals?